SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 20 of 74 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:39 am

So G wants to see if there's a romantic connection and what he feels about her! Ahh I'm pumped

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:39 am

Georgia talking about how she wonders how Lee feels about her

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:39 am

G saying she really likes Lee but she doesn't know where he stands with her and she really hopes he feels the same
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:39 am

Omg, where can I get me a man that dresses like Lee? That's all I need!!!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:40 am

It's raining!!!

They are doing dirty dancing move beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:41 am

Lee is so gorgeous

I can barely type I will have to rewatch this again for sleuthing purposes, of course :gotcha:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Lee is so gorgeous

I can barely type I will have to rewatch this again for sleuthing purposes, of course :gotcha:

Ofcourse, Ofcourse

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:43 am

The F1 music is playing now...

OMG!!! They are kissing in the rain to the F1 music!!!!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:44 am

Wow! That was amazing!!

Did they just cut out the rowing in the boat/Notebook scene though?!

There's so much they don't show!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:44 am

AllAboutLove wrote:The F1 music is playing now...

OMG!!! They are kissing in the rain to the F1 music!!!!

cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader

Refreshing this page and reading your posts, I feel like a 5 year old and you're reading me like the best bedtime story ever.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:44 am

Nah Lee is beyond cute ! I'm swooning like he was lifing me himself. But then had to remind myself im watching from behind a screen. Damn it.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 74 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony