SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 41 of 74 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 57 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by brownravens Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:51 am

Im scared for GL if she doesn't pick Matty... his sister is gonna kill her!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:52 am

Katiebelle wrote:Just had a thought- Georgia really does need to stay in Melbourne while her mother is fighting cancer

Very true. Even more so because GL was living in Hobart Tasmania so not even in Melbourne until she became the Bette and her mom's cancer
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:53 am

Matty's sister saying it seems like Matty would be the one making all the compromises and doesn't see how the relationship could be one-sided like that

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:54 am

pretty interesting observation by Matty's sister that she thinks it is more one-sided question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:54 am

Matty sister talking about how he has jumped in really fast
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:55 am

Matty saying he can see himself with GL and scared to say yes he is in love and safety mechanism to say I don't know so don't get heart broken

Matty's sister says to him she thinks he is in love

Matty says he thinks he is as well
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:55 am

Matty's sister is so real!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:57 am

Interesting...

Lee in last episode told Georgia he is scared of getting hurt
Matty now saying to his sis he is scared of getting hurt

... if Lee and Matty are definitely F2, then one of them is going to be really hurt :tissuebox
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:58 am

I'm a big sister who's super close to my younger bro! I feel that relationship, she was very realistic...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:58 am

Oh poor Matty.  Wants to be let go at F4 rather than F2. Poor sausage
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:59 am

Matty saying that he thinks this is the point of no return and that if he is going to go he would go now otherwise will be heartbroken if don't make it to the end
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:00 am

brownravens wrote:I'm a big sister who's super close to my younger bro! I feel that relationship, she was very realistic...
ITA. I would and have been the same with my younger brother
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 74 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 57 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony