SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 42 of 74 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 58 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:00 am

I can just see the comments on social media now, if Matty is left heart broken at F2.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:02 am

I just keep thinking... if Matty and Lee are F2 one of them is going to be so heartbroken.

They better be the next bachelor if so.

I love Cameron but I really don't want to see him as lead. He's too nervous, awkward for me, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:03 am

Saw saw the MAtyt declaration on twitter. That was too precious, made me awwww. :hearts love:

Georgia is very lucky because she cant go wrong with any of her final 2 or final 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Matty saying that he thinks this is the point of no return and that if he is going to go he would go now otherwise will be heartbroken if don't make it to the end

I think TPTB are setting us up for another sob session for when the f2 is rejected. What happened to the good old days when we had f2s like Michael and Naz?!?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by niqa86 Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:03 am

well that reminds me a bit of the whole heather fiasco...

niqa86

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:05 am

Jake's HTD now

Flashback as well... Jake getting GL to help him make turkey and dinner

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:07 am

GL saying Jake is very affectionate and so is she

She says it makes her weak in the knees

I still have my doubts about Jake not making it to Singapore if NI is telling the truth about a 3rd person in Singapore.

Jake had the more intimate HTD pic too....

I can still see him as possible F1 for some odd reason
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:08 am

Georgia seems to be wanting to impress Jake and his family much more than Matty's imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:09 am

Wait...

did they not show GL on the boat with Jake for BTS HTD pics? (not the FD ones the HTD)

Seems like a lot is cut from these episodes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
brownravens wrote:I'm a big sister who's super close to my younger bro! I feel that relationship, she was very realistic...
ITA. I would and have been the same with my younger brother

I'm one of five and let me tell you we would hunt them down Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 3806527698 oh my heart is breaking for him Matty you sweet thing. I need to wrap him in bubble wrap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:10 am

@AllAboutLove I am still seeing Jake as F1 - I also think he makes it to Singapore. Not believing everything that is being "spoiled" by social media.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:10 am

So maybe Lee HTD next and then Courtney's date (since his is so awkward) last?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 74 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 58 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony