SELECT CONTENT

Brittany Farrar - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brittany Farrar - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Brittany Farrar - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:52 pm

Thanks!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Brittany Farrar - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Brittany Farrar - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by aviej Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:32 pm

I just saw the name too and I panicked, laugh out loud. Phew!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:08 am

I know. I thought wow, she is a bold one! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:49 pm

She looks gorge in the Adam and eve photo shoot pic on Instagram, from tomorrows episode.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:42 pm

Brittany has had a Boyfriend since at least October, he has tagged her in quite a lot of photos.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Y'all make everyday feel like a Friday  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:33 pm

Britt indicated on her Instagram that she won't be at the WTA. She seems to think it's due to be her being in a happy relationship, but I don't know if that's the reason.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:41 pm

I'm thinking it's prob because she was kind of quiet, didn't do much, only lasted 2 episodes, and maybe because her boyfriend was taggin her in photos while she was still on the show.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:14 pm

She only had one important scene and that was when she did the wedding photoshoot date while dressed like eve

Back to top Go down

Post by OnionLayers Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:29 pm

She got sent home Week 3. If Week 2 girls are there, then she should be!

I respect her! She's dating so she's not up for BIP but I understand her wanting to hang out with the friends she made on the cast and relive the experience.
OnionLayers
OnionLayers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:54 pm

OnionLayers wrote:She got sent home Week 3. If Week 2 girls are there, then she should be!

I respect her! She's dating so she's not up for BIP but I understand her wanting to hang out with the friends she made on the cast and relive the experience.

I don't see her as someone trying to get famous or she would not be dating, I respect her . IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brittany Farrar - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
aviej
cookielover12
Kashathediva
Mommyof2
crunchycheeto