SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:20 pm

Reminder, everyone's opinions are welcome whether they are positive or negative. There is a Matty fan thread as well for postive posting.

Matty Fan thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:19 pm

With respect to the last post that indicated this is a mean spirited charachter assasinated thread, every one is entitled to their opinions. If there are members who do not care for a contestant, they have that right to post their opinions. They have the right to voice thier opinions, just as someone who does care for a contestant have a right to voice their opinions.

However, when one gets emotional and rude, and accuses members of character assasination, that's when we suggest the fan forum. It's not suggested to limit anyone from posting in GD threads, it's suggested because it's obvious that opinions are taken way to seriously, and harsh statements are made towards members. If the shoe was on the other foot, I don't think the fan would appreciate being called names just because they care for a contestant.

This isn't the forum for you if you cannot take opinions constructivly, share opinions, if you are so upset that you need to lash out and need to annouce your exit from the forum, then you should do so without a formal announcement as per the rules and take a step back.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:08 am

^^^And the exact opposite is why sometimes the fan threads are just a bit too much for the likes of me. Thank goodness for the general discussion threads. Nobody is perfect and nobody is all bad...no matter how they are edited or how they choose to present themselves on SM. peace

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:17 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Whether the producers are ready for him is another matter.  I seriously doubt that his season will be a good one cause I just don`t think he has what it takes to pull off a season and we could be headed for a major debacle if he is the lead..  IMO.

Mind sharing what you think are the qualities for the lead?
And what do you think of Richie's season?
Am asking because I'm trying to see what guy could be a better lead for next season, thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:40 am

Simple a new guy IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:16 am

Matty I love you, but please stay away from the lead role! It's not good for my stress levels  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698 

But in all seriousness, I think he'd make a great lead as he has a lot of charisma and a good sense of humour, however if he decides not to do it then I hope they go for someone new over Cameron because IMO Cam would be way too much like Richie and would be a really awkward lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:03 am

Cam's age might affect him too as he may be too young for the role. I agree with @ Reason, a fresh face wouldn't be a bad idea and i've said it before.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:11 pm

@bblake that's too funny. laugh out loud Stress is not good!

@Cetamy How old is Cam?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:38 pm

@ Guardian Angel, still 26 from what I know.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:45 pm

@Cetamy Thanks.

IMO age doesn't matter, there are some mid 20s that are mature and ready for a relationship and there are others in the early 30's who are far from ready to commit.

We need to keep an eye on the potential guys from Georgia's season and watch their moves in the next few months.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:59 pm

I was going by the age ranges that were suggested earlier for people who were applying. Can't remember where I saw it on the forum. He does seem seem mature enough anyway.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:56 pm

@Cetamy yes you're right. I remember that too now that you mention it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses