SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hanate Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:05 am

YES YES YES Go MATTY J!!!

Please let it be true!

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:26 am

Can't see it being anyone else other than Matty. There are several media sources speculating that he is the next bachelor. An official announcement can't be too far away.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:35 am

Even if there were no media sources speculating I'd still think it is Matty just based on his edit alone. Seemed obvious IMO and I will be more surprised if it is not than if it is. Casting should be near completed by now as well so likely an announcement by the end of the month if not sooner (unless they try to pretend otherwise like they did with Richie until Michael let the cat out the bag). Hopefully they just announce as it looks silly IMO when they pretend otherwise.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:30 am

I adore Matty and want him to be The Bachelor but something is telling me this is a red herring. Can previous sleuthers tell me if this is how it's usually done? I.e were there similar articles about Richie prior to the announcement?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:39 am

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4214208/amp/Matty-J-enjoys-farewell-drinks-Bachelor-revelations.html?client=safari

More of the same but I take NOTHING DM says seriously.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:31 am

It does seem the same pattern as last season although this did make me gasp - it's an interview with Osher

Are you gunning for anyone in particular for the next two series? (Cough, Nikki. Cough, Matty J) Or would you like some new blood?
I would LOVE to see… Well, America did it once. They brought in a guy who actually left two girls at the end. And then brought him back for another season.
So on the back of that, I’d love to see us bring Blake Garvey back. I don’t know if Australia is ready. [Groaning from this reporter]
Hey! Everyone deserves a second chance. He doesn’t deserve to be painted in that light for the rest of his life. And people definitely change. I firmly believe Blake deserve a chance. Maybe Sasha is throwing the scent off by heading to LA.
I really don’t know ANYTHING! You’ll have to ask the guys at Warner Brothers. All I know is that I have a call time and start date.

Source
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/exclusive-chat-osher-gunsberg-joins-i%E2%80%99m-a-celeb/ar-AAmLar7?pfr=1

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:11 pm

AEF wrote:It does seem the same pattern as last season although this did make me gasp - it's an interview with Osher

Are you gunning for anyone in particular for the next two series? (Cough, Nikki. Cough, Matty J) Or would you like some new blood?
I would LOVE to see… Well, America did it once. They brought in a guy who actually left two girls at the end. And then brought him back for another season.
So on the back of that, I’d love to see us bring Blake Garvey back. I don’t know if Australia is ready. [Groaning from this reporter]
Hey! Everyone deserves a second chance. He doesn’t deserve to be painted in that light for the rest of his life. And people definitely change. I firmly believe Blake deserve a chance. Maybe Sasha is throwing the scent off by heading to LA.
I really don’t know ANYTHING! You’ll have to ask the guys at Warner Brothers. All I know is that I have a call time and start date.

Source
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/exclusive-chat-osher-gunsberg-joins-i%E2%80%99m-a-celeb/ar-AAmLar7?pfr=1

no no Osher has lost the plot. He is out of his mind if he thinks Blake should be the Bachelor again.  JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:27 pm

ssin0547 wrote:I adore Matty and want him to be The Bachelor but something is telling me this is a red herring. Can previous sleuthers tell me if this is how it's usually done? I.e were there similar articles about Richie prior to the announcement?
@ssin0547 yes, last year similar articles were done prior to Richie's announcement.. although Richie was much more obvious in the sense that on the Project, Waleed directly asked Sasha and Sam who the next Bachelor was going to be and they said Richie (so not who they wanted it to be but who it will be). From then onwards, lots of media about Richie being the Bachelor, including him being on the cover of OK mag with the title "Richie is the Bachelor" (similar to what OK mag did with Nikki). 

Still, I think the media now speculating for Matty is very much the same as it was for Richie. Plus, since the Bachelorette began, I always thought that they will have returnees as next lead for the Bachelor. It's a way to get guys to sign up for the Bachelorette with that incentive and have a built-in lead option. 

So the only way at this moment that I don't see it being Matty, is if TPTB choose to go another direction. But based on Matty's edit alone and subsequent media, I'd be surprised if he isn't the bachelor. Other than someone new, IMO the only other candidate based on edit (he got the "looking over water" shot in his intro like Richie did) and media last year was Cam but he has stated numerous times on SM that he is not going to be the Bachelor.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:04 pm

Yes, after Matty the only other person I have really considered is Cam.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:34 pm

Oh wow matty as the Bach?. There is suggestions too this morning that he has been dating someone and has been photographed by Daily Mail
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:10 pm

@Sundy if it does indeed end up being Matty then you actually called it waaay back when there was that photoshoot with the Survivor AU guys when the Bette season started airing giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:40 pm

Whether Matty is the new bachelor or not. The publicity is swirling. http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/matty-johnson-snapped-getting-intimate-with-another-woman-the-images-could-cause-controversy/news-story/1de09f0c1e7628762dbbe93dc5c3ad46
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses