SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mjoy Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:22 pm

bachfan05 wrote:Yeah I am not buying that so many of his so called conquests happened to be listening at the same time. Regardless, he is a single guy and IMO, can sleep with whomever he pleases. Doesn't change the way I feel about him being the Bachelor one bit.  Smiley

Agree!  It's not like he was whoring around.  He may have slept with a few people while single. Ok, so what?  I saw something on
twitter which I couldn't agree with more about this being pretty silly.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:15 pm

I'm happy Matty is a very normal 29 years old single dude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:17 pm

Who would have EVER thought that a drunken one night stand with a stranger when you're 22 would be sloppy? Rolling Eyes C'mon girls. If you're going to expose him, at least make it interesting!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:59 am

How old is he? I forget, TYIA.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:00 am

GuardianAngel wrote:How old is he? I forget, TYIA.
He is 30
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:01 am

@AllAboutLove thanks!

I'm excited to think they are filming now! Looking forward to another season!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:42 am

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/georgia-love-hopes-matty-johnson-finds-a-wonderful-girl-on-the-bachelor/news-story/08ca9123efbd5d46cdd1cd0fd74c5bd3

I found this article a bit weird. Georgia claims she knew Matty was it for some time. The part i find weird is that she says she feels protective over him. Why? Why would you feel protective? She has hardly even spoken about him except for to say that she wouldn't invite him to her wedding (rightly so) and that she wouldn't be keeping in touch with him. So why would you feel protective for someone you don't want in your life.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:03 am

She probably feels protective because she cares about him and want him to be happy. Not having him in her life probably is because of respect for the one she chose to be with.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:36 am

ssin0547 wrote:http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/georgia-love-hopes-matty-johnson-finds-a-wonderful-girl-on-the-bachelor/news-story/08ca9123efbd5d46cdd1cd0fd74c5bd3

I found this article a bit weird. Georgia claims she knew Matty was it for some time. The part i find weird is that she says she feels protective over him. Why? Why would you feel protective? She has hardly even spoken about him except for to say that she wouldn't invite him to her wedding (rightly so) and that she wouldn't be keeping in touch with him. So why would you feel protective for someone you don't want in your life.

That link takes me to a subscription page. Can someone copy the article? TYIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:10 pm

GEORGIA Love hopes Matty Johnson is treated right and finds the love of his life as he starts filming The Bachelor.

Love, who last year chose Lee Elliott over Johnson on The Bachelorette, says she still holds Johnson in a very positive light.

“I feel quite protective,” she said.

“I hope he meets a wonderful girl who is in there for the right reasons, because I think that’s what I worry the most for him, or anyone going on The Bachelor.”

Love says from her own experience on the Channel 10 dating reality show, some contestants are not in it for the right reasons.

“There were quite clearly, in my season, [contestants] who were there for anything but finding true love,” she said.

“I think with The Bachelor, having even gone for more years then The Bachelorette, you see these girls come out of it and go on to have modelling deals, or go on other reality shows.

“I worry about the calibre who are going to go on there as contestants.”

Love says she has knew about Johnson being The Bachelor for sometime.

“It’s very strange because I was thinking back to when I was starting, I know exactly what he would be going through and all those emotions,” she said.

“Obviously having become very close to him, I’m very, very fond of Matty as a person.

“I’m thinking of him a lot, and I wish him absolutely nothing but the best.”

Johnson started filming in Sydney this week on the reality show, which will feature some Victorian contestants in the cast.

He said he felt heartbroken last year after Love chose Elliott over him, especially the way it was done on national television.

“It would have been great if I just got a text and it would have been like, ‘Cool, she’s picked Lee’.

“I mean, I would never (break up with someone over text) but that easy option is certainly tempting.”
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/georgia-love-hopes-matty-johnson-finds-a-wonderful-girl-on-the-bachelor/news-story/08ca9123efbd5d46cdd1cd0fd74c5bd3

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:55 pm

That was really lovely and gracious of Georgia to say. It shows me what a class act she is!! :yes:

I can only hope that Matty will be as classy and gracious as Georgia has been.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:21 pm

Nice to see support from the other guys on Georgia's season. He seems to be extremely well liked by them. https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/a/34557455/bachelorettes-jake-ellis-on-missing-out-on-bachelor-role-to-matty-j-yahoo7-be/#page1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses