SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pvpr Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:02 am

Masterchef usually ends the week before The Bachelor starts so unless it's a truncated Masterchef season I don't think the Bachelor can start until late July?

pvpr

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:45 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
@sophienette I've been told my someone at Ch10 that it will start early July, and the Bachelorette will follow straight on like last year. Apparently it started later last year because of the Olympics, but this year it's back to early July now  

Early July? That's strange... I was told by the source I have connected to/with Network Ten that it will air end of July like it always has since season 2.
Also, last year actually aired a few days earlier than normal so it had nothing to do with the Olympics.
I do know that the Bette will follow the Bach again as it always has as well.

ETA: S2, S3, and S4 all aired at the end of July for every season source

Ok, that's interesting. I was just going by what he said about the Olympics, I hadn't actually checked when it usually airs. But he said start of July this year. I guess we'll have to wait and see.  

Hmm... May need to check your source because contrary to what he says, there's never been a season ever in the history of this show that started in the beginning of July so him saying that last year started later than previous seasons because of the Olympics and that they started in early July is false. Last year's season didn't start later, it actually started earlier than past seasons.

I don't see Matty's season starting any differently than S2, S3, S4 - all aired at the end of July and as posted above, due to the time slot for Master Chef. If anything changes I am sure the Network will make that known but atm, I have confirmation that Matty's season will air end of July as normal and Bette S3 will follow as usual.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:14 am

next group date being planned:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4314760/Knights-prepare-jousting-date-Bachelor.html

So far there doesn't seem to be an original date idea from the producers.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:56 am

mjoy wrote:next group date being planned:  
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4314760/Knights-prepare-jousting-date-Bachelor.html

So far there doesn't seem to be an original date idea from the producers.

If they reuse the props from Georgia's season, we will know they are trying to save money.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:09 am

The dates are so low budget. No way that they pay their leads anything more than at most $50K, IMO (and based on what SW said).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:10 am

I can live with them reusing props/outfits/dates as long as they have a great finale location laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:13 am

Yes @pvpr !! AND there's a good love story!
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:14 am

I didn't like the jousting date first time around. Lucky Matty is a hottie to hold my interest!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:25 am

I prefer the Bette finale locations to the Bach finale locations overall so hopefully they step it up this season and have great FDs and finale locations.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:50 am

bachfan05 wrote:I didn't like the jousting date first time around. Lucky Matty is a hottie to hold my interest!

Can't believe Matty agreed to do this date! didnt he loose a tooth doing it on georgias season?! look if they save money for the bachelor maybe they will have more to spend for the bachelorette!! Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:13 am

@LeapofFaith I don't think he has a choice giggling

OT: I love your avatar bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:43 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4321710/The-Bachelor-Matty-J-kissed-dates.html

You gotta love these 'insiders' .
First, Matty's not happy and wants a whole set of new ladies.  Now, he's forming strong bonds and therefore happy with them.  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 1f60b

I think now that ***I am***  seeing some of the ladies done up and seeing their social media, as opposed to just grainy pap shots, he's got quite a few beautiful women to connect with.  I know I had my initial reservations too from the first pap shots.  I can't wait to watch these bonds that Matty is forming!
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses