SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:44 pm

@Leapoffaith, you just gave DM the headline for Friday, yep I expect to see that. laugh out loud these rags are so predicable now.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:51 pm

That article is ridiculous making Matty appear as desperately waiting for Georgia and Lee to split so Matty can make his big move. Who writes this stuff? A kid? JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:54 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:https://www.hofmag.com/the-bachelor-australia-2017-winner-leaked/221196

More and more this story gets published I start to wonder if indeed we might have our first brad Womack moment in bach au hmmm

I don't know who Brad is but I'm guessing he end up alone? I don't think Matty will end up alone - he was so happy in those pics of him arriving back home from the finale. And the media articles of them knowing who he ends up with had more credibility than these pathetic 'nothing' articles! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 3806527698

JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:55 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:@mercieme yeah I think u r right.. I just wonder why they keep rehashing the same story with different titles! laugh out loud we need to help them write new material....how about this one.. I saw on Laura Byrnes And Matty J IG that they seem to have mutual friends could they perhaps have known each other before filming Hugesmile not giving them details they can do the work and search for themselves...

Great idea laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:01 pm

bachfan05 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:https://www.hofmag.com/the-bachelor-australia-2017-winner-leaked/221196

More and more this story gets published I start to wonder if indeed we might have our first brad Womack moment in bach au hmmm

I don't know who Brad is but I'm guessing he end up alone? I don't think Matty will end up alone - he was so happy in those pics of him arriving back home from the finale. And the media articles of them knowing who he ends up with had more credibility than these pathetic 'nothing' articles! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 3806527698

JMO.

So true he really did seem happy in those pics! U can't fake that imo.. and yep brad w was the bachelor USA who didn't pick anyone in the final...and then to make matters worse he got to try again and got to be the bachelor twice!!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:02 pm

I might have to watch this Brad guy in action laugh out loud. Totally bizzarre IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:24 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:@mercieme yeah I think u r right.. I just wonder why they keep rehashing the same story with different titles! laugh out loud we need to help them write new material....how about this one.. I saw on Laura Byrnes And Matty J IG that they seem to have mutual friends could they perhaps have known each other before filming Hugesmile not giving them details they can do the work and search for themselves...

Ah haa haaa. Good one.  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 3806527698

Also, I agree, Matty is walking out of there with a girl, IMO. He works in marketing and he's the highest paid Aussie bach in history - he'd be well aware that the network and sponsors will be expecting a return on their investment and I think he will deliver.  

And really, why wouldn't he pick someone?  It's not like you have to get married.  Choose a nice girl, have fun for a while and if it doesn't work out, well, you're not the first and you won't be the last.  I think he would be smart enough to realise that.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:40 pm

I'd love it and admit I'd have much respect for Matty if he walks out there alone. Thing is I don't see that happening at all. Even if he wasn't interested in anyone, IMO dude will do what he has to do to ensure he comes across like he is genuine (there's always editing to help out... or not...) and get that paycheck cheeky jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I'd love it and admit I'd have much respect for Matty if he walks out there alone. Thing is I don't see that happening at all. Even if he wasn't interested in anyone, IMO dude will do what he has to do to ensure he comes across like he is genuine (there's always editing to help out... or not...) and get that paycheck cheeky jmo

I think I've mentioned this before but what is a person expected to do if they are just not 'feeling' it? He has a job to do and IMO the show will have total control for ratings. I see leads as just a pawn in a game for the show. Not just Matty but any lead for this show. They are getting paid to do a job - just like anyone else. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:37 am

They are really churning out these nothing articles! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 4256136633

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4580108/The-Bachelor-s-Matty-Johnson-gives-rose-Sandra-Sully.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:00 am

bachfan05 wrote:They are really churning out these nothing articles! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 4256136633

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4580108/The-Bachelor-s-Matty-Johnson-gives-rose-Sandra-Sully.html

There is more substance in a bag of air than there is in these recent DM articles.  Also, what's up with those suspiciously circular "rose petals" on the desk?  Looks like the art department whipped those up with some red craft paper and a pair of safety scissors.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:47 am

bachfan05 wrote:They are really churning out these nothing articles! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 4256136633

Hmmm....smells a bit like some damage control.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses