SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 03, 2017 1:07 am

***Note***

I copied the post with the 7 contestants above to the Potential Contestants thread here so discussion to identify/match up contestants that have threads already can take place there that way there isn't dual discussion in both threads.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 1:08 am

Another one from Daily Mail...so apparently Matty is bored with his ladies as he dared to yawn laugh out loud.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4468174/Matty-J-bored-filming-Bachelor.html

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 03, 2017 1:16 am

While I don't think the yawning has anything to do with it, regardless of what DM says I still don't see Matty smitten looking or that interested in any of the girls.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 1:18 am

AllAboutLove wrote:While I don't think the yawning has anything to do with it, regardless of what DM says I still don't see Matty smitten looking or that interested in any of the girls.

I personally think it's too hard to tell in this type of date. Feels like it's going to be forever before this season airs!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 03, 2017 1:39 am

bachfan05 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:While I don't think the yawning has anything to do with it, regardless of what DM says I still don't see Matty smitten looking or that interested in any of the girls.

I personally think it's too hard to tell in this type of date. Feels like it's going to be forever before this season airs!

I wasn't referring to this type of date/GD. Just in general. It's not atypical for longtime sleuthers to see pics for SDs especially before the season airs and see a possible F1 based on pics alone. Many sleuthers have picked the F1 countless times just from a pre-season pic or pics posted pre-season. It happened for every season that there have been pre-season pics. It's usually even more obvious when the lead is a returnee because they have more of a history as to their "tell". Of course there could be pics not yet seen but IMHO I have yet to see anything that says "Wow! Matty looks so smitten".

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 03, 2017 1:40 am

bachfan05 wrote:The video footage in that article is great. It shows Matty being very relaxed and much more natural looking around the girls. JMO.

And yet the title is "Is this the most cringeworthy Bachelor date yet?.." Combined with their other offering from today, "The bored-chelor!" it seems DM are going out of their way to cast a cloud over Matty's season.  They've claimed he's bored, unsatisfied, disinterested... either they know something we don't (which seems unlikely, considering they can't even identify which girl Elise is) or they're reading a lot into what appear to be a pretty standard bunch of group date pics, IMO.  Hmmm...

Last edited by Bobette on Wed May 03, 2017 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 03, 2017 1:42 am

ps Happy to see Laura's still there, she's my F1 pick from what we've seen so far yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 03, 2017 1:43 am

The video of Matty on the GD.

Nothing really standing out to me, just a standard GD with which looks like the typical MOTs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4468174/Matty-J-bored-filming-Bachelor.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 03, 2017 1:46 am

Bobette wrote:ps Happy to see Laura's still there, she's my F1 pick from what we've seen so far yes

Considering she potentially got the second date of the season, statistically speaking I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up as F1.
Even if not F1, barring something happens, she definitely will be getting a HTD/in F4 at least going by stats.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 03, 2017 1:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:ps Happy to see Laura's still there, she's my F1 pick from what we've seen so far yes

Considering she potentially got the second date of the season, statistically speaking I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up as F1.
Even if not F1, barring something happens, she definitely will be getting a HTD/in F4 at least going by stats.

jmo

Yes, I agree.

Watching that video footage, Laura definitely stood out to me and Matty seemed to be glancing at her a lot. She's a lot more bouncy/giggly than I expected from still photos/IG page. Can't wait to meet these girls and see if our impressions are accurate!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 2:06 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

jmo

Yes, I agree.  

Watching that video footage, Laura definitely stood out to me and Matty seemed to be glancing at her a lot.  She's a lot more bouncy/giggly than I expected from still photos/IG page.  Can't wait to meet these girls and see if our impressions are accurate!

I'm glad it's not just me that picked up on Matty glancing Laura's way. Still think she is the one. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 2:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:

I wasn't referring to this type of date/GD. Just in general. It's not atypical for longtime sleuthers to see pics for SDs especially before the season airs and see a possible F1 based on pics alone. Many sleuthers have picked the F1 countless times just from a pre-season pic or pics posted pre-season. It happened for every season that there have been pre-season pics. It's usually even more obvious when the lead is a returnee because they have more of a history as to their "tell". Of course there could be pics not yet seen but IMHO I have yet to see anything that says "Wow! Matty looks so smitten".

jmo

I may not be a long time sleuther, and I quite often get it wrong (!) but the photos of Matty with Laura previously spoiled looks like possible F1 to me. They seemed natural in each others company, compared to any of the others pics released. We'll just have to wait and see. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses