SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:04 am

Oh, uh he he he... Boy, is my face red giggling
That screenshot certainly clarifies things.  Sour grapes comment retracted. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by gramercypark10 Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:05 am

I've stalked this page over the last couple of months keeping track of Matty's "journey" and everyone's sleuthing and low and behold I see Jake posting a response. I knew there was a reason I liked the guy. I'm giving him all the roses for setting the record straight. Love it.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:43 am

@Jakeellis thanks for setting the record straight, appreciate you being okay with us "stalking" you guys. Tell everyone in the bac fam that we enjoyed Georgia's season so much and you guys set the bar so high for most genuine, generous, gorgeous and fun cast in all franchises! Thanks Mate.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:45 am

Wow, Jake thank you for popping in here and providing clarity. Your season by far had some of the best guys and it was a pleasure watching y'all on my screen. Oh man, @AllAboutLove would be happy to hear about this.

Dailymail should be sued. Where is AAL, she would be
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:50 pm

Daily Mail are shaming Jake for posting.  They say it's "embarrassing".  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4610752/Jake-Ellis-BUSTED-using-Bachelor-forums.html

Probably just p!ssed he called them out for mis-quoting him, IMO.

ETA: The article ends with:

It is not known how regularly Jake goes on the forum...

Not as regularly as YOU I'd wager, Daily Mail! cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:54 pm

It's about time something backfired on DM. They love to stir and make things up

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:52 pm

Bobette wrote:Daily Mail are shaming Jake for posting.  They say it's "embarrassing".  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4610752/Jake-Ellis-BUSTED-using-Bachelor-forums.html

Probably just p!ssed he called them out for mis-quoting him, IMO.

ETA: The article ends with:

It is not known how regularly Jake goes on the forum...

Not as regularly as YOU I'd wager, Daily Mail! cantstopl

Hello girls, and hello Bobette! hi Thanks for posting this. I am Australian. I come here sometimes, and even though I have only recently followed the franchise I enjoy reading different points of views/speculation about the show here, as none of my friends watch the show.

I was considering to join for a while but mainly to talk about Jake. Jake is truly a lovely guy. I met him because last year, after he was eliminated from the show, he took the time to contact his fans by private facebook messaging, he did that just to thank them. He contacted me even though I never contacted me and was super gracious. He was obviousky reasing my posts. Not only did he do that but his messages were not just a copy/paste, he actually listened to responses and held conversations with his different fans. Obviously he didn't contact all fans, I was a very lucky one, yet he also went to some private sleuthing facebook forums, small and big, just to thank all the fans, publicly, for their support. He never complained about fans who criticised him or made erroneous assumptions about his persona. That is why what he dis here is somehow extraordinay. I think that what pushed Jake to come here yesterday is that he really love his friends and he did not want to cast any doubt about Matty J. Jake seems to be the quintessential good friend. In fact, if you check his Instagram, Lee, Courtney, Cameron, etc, comment often there and they joke with Jake all the time. Moreover, even though Lee won, for Lee's birthday Jake uploaded a great pic of Jake and Lee and Lee had fun with it. Even Georgia has gone to Jake's instagram to drop a fun line, and in one of the last group photos you can clearly see Jake hugging Lee. I also have the impression that Jake is the guy who gets more comments from other ex contestants, as he is so much fun. In a way he is a uniting force in that group. He is really loved by his friends and there is nothing scandalous about him for he is focused on friends and family, plus he really does want to find love. He has no malice in him. Hopefully he will find a great girl soon.

I just wanted to communicate this as many of you probably didn't know how kind he has been to all fans and friends. Only because of that I have opened an account with the Daily Mail to defend Jake. Admittedly, I don't know Jake enough and I have a busy schedule so I don't go there posting online, but I do have friends who know him personally and can confirm that Jake truly is a genuine, lovely person.I must admit that he is the only guy of Georgia's season that I follow on Instagram and it is because of his initial gesture and because I feel that even though He and I talk don't talk often, when we do he really listens to me. BTW, Jake has some American fans who post here on this forum too and those fans talk to me through Facebook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:09 am

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/private-sydney/ps-bach-20170614-gwrg78.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:13 am

bachfan05 wrote:http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/private-sydney/ps-bach-20170614-gwrg78.html

I bet they uploaded the pics to the cloud, sneaky beggars.  Can't confiscate the cloud!

ETA: This is particularly interesting too:
Last week, the NSW Supreme Court made orders that prohibited the publication of anything that directly or indirectly identified the top four, the top two and the finalist of season five of the Bachelor, which will air later this year.

Might explain the lack of pap pics lately.  Pretty sure I could guess the top 4 from what we've already seen though.

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:13 am

Bobette wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/private-sydney/ps-bach-20170614-gwrg78.html

I bet they uploaded the pics to the cloud, sneaky beggars.  Can't confiscated the cloud!

:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:33 am

@bachfan05 Wow, that's amazing! Thanks for posting!

@Girl Born To Travel Welcome1

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:29 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4616352/The-Bachelor-Matty-J-forced-shoot-scenes.html

I am interested to watch Matty J this season, as i hope to see the connection and love story unfold if this article is true....i just really hope tptb don't destroy the (love story) edit this season!!!!!

ETA i love how they keep coming back to @basicallytheFBI findings!! and keep bringing up this forum yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses