SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:20 am

bachfan05 wrote:Wild theory? Don't think so! Plus, she lives in Bondi, right? Matty's sister will be ecstatic that he's chosen someone so close laugh out loud. JMO.

I thought the same thing about his sister!!!  The Sportsbet page should probably have read: "Odds of winner living within 5 km of Matty's sister: 1 to 1.  Odds of winner living anywhere else on the planet: did you even watch Georgia's season?"  laugh out loud

And IA, I don't think it's a "wild" theory either.  In fact it's probably spot on and the fact that Ch 10 actually responded to DM is significant IMO.  Me thinks the ailing-television-station-who-desperately-needs-the-ratings doth protest too much.

All JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:29 am

bachfan05 wrote:Wild theory? Don't think so! Plus, she lives in Bondi, right? Matty's sister will be ecstatic that he's chosen someone so close laugh out loud. JMO.
Perfect match IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by BasicallytheFBI Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:17 am

Bobette wrote:Check this out!  Ten's got their knickers in a knot over @BasicallytheFBI's "wild" theory about Laura being F1:

On Tuesday, a spokesperson for the Network released the following statement: 'Inaccurate speculation and wild rumours are increasingly synonymous with The Bachelor.

Oooooooohhhh.  Burn.   cantstopl

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4601388/Network-Ten-denies-spoiler-theory.html

Hahahahahaha @Bobette loving Ten's response. They're just mad they've got no money giggling

BasicallytheFBI

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:34 pm

https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/a/35997565/matty-j-didnt-have-sex-in-the-bachelor-house-yahoo7-be/#page1

Probably more about jake but I found it interesting that Jake says that he has heard from someone close that this has gone to Mattys head? I hope the grl he chooses keeps him grounded ...
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:30 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/a/35997565/matty-j-didnt-have-sex-in-the-bachelor-house-yahoo7-be/#page1

Probably more about jake but I found it interesting that Jake says that he has heard from someone close that this has gone to Mattys head? I hope the grl he chooses keeps him grounded ...

From the above article:

'Someone sent me a message today, apparently one of the other boys mentioned that it's gone to Matty's head or something,' he told the publication.

I knew Jake would be behind the suggestion that fame has gone to Matty's head.  He's trying to distance himself from the accusation but I don't care if he claims if he heard it from a friend of a friend of the catering ladies' grandmother - he's the one now spreading it in the media, and that's not something a real mate would do, IMO.  

Sour grapes, anyone? :sourgrapes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakeellis Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:11 pm

Hey guys, Jake Ellis here. Firstly just wanted to say a bit hello and thanks for the support during the show! Means the world!
Was told about this forum during the show.. and wanted to pop in to set the record straight. If you read my interview you would see that I said someone messaged me about matty J who is like a brother to me and I said I didn't know who it was! I most definitely did not or ever would say anything negative about my boy matty J.

Ive included the screenshot of the question that I detailed in my interview for any doubters! I think... actually I don't know how to post a photo on this haha

Lots of of love

Jake

Jakeellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakeellis Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:14 pm

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Img_6611

Jakeellis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:17 pm

@Jakeellis welcomeyall I'm glad you joined with proof of what really was said. We know tabloids twist words around so it's very much appreciated you took the time to join and set the record straight! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:25 pm

Jakeellis wrote:Hey guys, Jake Ellis here. Firstly just wanted to say a bit hello and thanks for the support during the show! Means the world!
Was told about this forum during the show.. and wanted to pop in to set the record straight. If you read my interview you would see that I said someone messaged me about matty J who is like a brother to me and I said I didn't know who it was! I most definitely did not or ever would say anything negative about my boy matty J.

Ive included the screenshot of the question that I detailed in my interview for any doubters! I think... actually I don't know how to post a photo on this haha

Lots of of love

Jake
hi how cool! Thanks for sharing!!!!!! wow goes to show you really can't believe the tabloids....so have you seen or heard from Matty J at all?? who do you think he picked  Hugesmile

thanks Jake great to hear from you!!!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:41 pm

Thanks Jake to set it straight!!
I guess this is just the same as what the US media did to Nick, said the crew hated him, the fame got to his head and he's a diva, blah blah blah. Same old same old.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:44 pm

hi Jake @Jakeellis, thanks for posting and welcome to the forum. It was a joy to watch u and the other guys on Georgia's season. Hope your mum is feeling much better and wish you all the best in all your endeavors.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:44 pm

So my suspicions were correct - that DM make stuff up when they have nothing else to go with. JMO.

Thanks for posting @Jakeellis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses