SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:30 am

@AllAboutLove do you recall who OK and TV Week promoted before Georgia's season or do their posts go back far enough for us to check? I seem to remember seeing a lot of Cameron and not much Matty at the time.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:31 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:TV Week using pic of Matty with Lisa

SO MUCH RED.  Any word yet on sponsors for this season?  If Colgate's not one of them I will be shocked. laugh out loud
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 3806527698 Good point about Colgate! Will have to keep an eye out for sponsors. The F1 always gets sponsored stuff Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:39 am

Bobette wrote:
mercieme wrote:Hmmm.....this Lisa girl looks like will go very far IMO. Interesting that none of her SDs leaked (that is if she had any).

I am surprised though that since the rumors are out there that Laura is F1, that the promo still showed Matty saying Laura caught his eye. Are the producers saying to heck with it, we will spoil the show ourselves and give the audience the F1 right off the bat or is Laura a red herring, jury is still out for me anyways.

I would actually LOVE it if after all the leaks/spoilers, Laura's not F1 and a dark horse comes out of nowhere. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 3806527698
giggling Add me to that list! I would love it too! I am keeping my eye open just in case it isn't Laura (she has the stats and dates and early season promo and media already so it could very likely be Laura for F1). But still will sleuth anyway (hopefully not in vain and Laura F1 and we called it while filming laugh out loud )
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:42 am

I don't recollect any AU season where the rumor mill was wild with who the F1 will be (in this case Laura) prior to the show airing. Anyone recollect if this happened before with any other season?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:52 am

mercieme wrote:I don't recollect any AU season where the rumor mill was wild with the alledged F1 (in this case Laura) prior to the show airing. Anyone recollect if this happened with any other season?

No I don't remember there being this much F1 chatter but I might just be noticing it more due to sleuthing.  

I do think that viewers have more of a "vested interest" in this season as they feel like they know Matty and it hasn't been that long since Georgia's season so he's fresh in their mind and people are still following him.  

I also think TPTB were smart to snag him now and not leave it for a year or so when he'd slipped off into obscurity and/or gotten partnered up with someone off-screen where it wouldn't get them any ratings revenue.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:10 am

Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove do you recall who OK and TV Week promoted before Georgia's season or do their posts go back far enough for us to check?  I seem to remember seeing a lot of Cameron and not much Matty at the time.

For Georgia's season OK Mag and TV Week and Yahoo Be promoted Lee/F1 the most. Cam/F5 as well. Nothing on Matty/F2. Out of the F1, Lee/F1 was promoted pre-season and during season the most when it came to media (from archives here and here). Lee was also the only one out of F4 who got a pre-season pic and video on the official Bette AU SM accounts. For the promos, Lee was shown all the time. Matty was shown in the later promos and not highlighted in the early ones.

For Richie's season, Alex/F1/WhiteRose was highlighted a lot of in pre-season media and SM. Megan (who got a red rose night one and chose to leave) was as well as Olena/F3. Nikki/F2 wasn't shown in any of the official Bach SM. Alex was also shown a lot in promos and Nikki was too.

For both Aussie Bette and Bach, the main pattern that has always stood is: F1 always had a pic/video in official Bach/Bette IG pics/videos pre-season and F2 never did.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:12 am

mercieme wrote:I don't recollect any AU season where the rumor mill was wild with who the F1 will be (in this case Laura) prior to the show airing. Anyone recollect if this happened before  with any other season?
In hindsight I would definitely say both Richie and Georgia's seasons with Alex and Lee when it came to media and pushing them. I recall lots of chatter on SM about Alex and Lee winning from multiple different sources which all were posted on the forum early on. Same with Sportsbet which had both Alex and Lee with the F1 odds pre-season. All turned out correct.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:21 am

Thanks @AAL yes

Good point about Sportsbet - they were very confident that a brunette will win - perhaps a mark against Lisa making it to Final 2?

ETA: Sportsbet have REMOVED the hair colour/state of origin betting!  http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/the-bachelor

It's now only finale viewer numbers and how many girls he will kiss.  Very interesting considering the kerfuffle about ethics surrounding betting on a pre-taped show.  I will repost the previous odds for those who missed it - they are now big clues, IMO yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:27 am

@Bobette np yes Sportsbet also had odds that girl from NSW would win. Lisa is from VIC so just another tick in Laura's favor.  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 4256136633

TBH, with all the pre-season sleuthing we've done I will be surprised if Laura is not F1. She has all the F1-like stats and patterns so far out of all the contestants. She even reminds me the most of Georgia so there's that laugh out loud
Will see if the patterns hold and whether Laura indeed ends up as F1  :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:29 am

Here's sportsbet concerning someone from NSW winning and Laura being tipped to win 

Do they know something we don't? Sportsbet's odds in favour of a NSW contestant winning The Bachelor... as fan theory suggests Matty J has picked Sydney jewellery designer Laura Byrne

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 415C85EC00000578-4595954-image-m-14_1497271174202
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4595954/The-Bachelor-winner-NSW-according-Sportsbet.html#ixzz4ll7sjhiH
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:31 am

Here are the now-removed category odds. The odds between brunette and blonde are closer than I thought but the state of origin odds will be useful clues when we find out more about the girls IMO.  

Still wondering who the SA contender is as I don't see why those odds would be better than WA and almost as good as QLD since SA contestants rarely go far.  That will be a potential F2 clue IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 YsOkoGc
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 PLALdwe
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:36 am

Awesome @Bobette  yes

I created a Possible F1 Clues ND thread here to post clues and sleuthing/speculation for easy retrieval . Feel free to quote and paste any F1 clues from the threads into that thread.

Any other threads needed or wanted just let me know and I will create them.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses