SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:13 pm

So is she currently 29 or 30?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:26 pm

I don't see what Nick would get out of treating this like a fling. He's already tried proposing to two women on this show and I tend to think he was genuine in his intentions. Just look at Vanessa! She reminds me of both of those Bachelorettes in one way or another, though I like her better so far. Nick clearly has a type and she's consistent with it. Hopefully she's fully into him, because I see a lot of potential. She did look really happy in those magazine pics.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:28 pm

I am wondering if he does not chose her will that turn anyone against him? Becauase most seems to think she is the final 1. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:35 pm

I won't turn on him if he doesn't pick her since it is his choice after all, but I won't lie I am hoping he picks her. laugh out loud I just couldn't picture Nick with any of the women we knew about who were left. This one makes sense to me. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:37 pm

bluwavz wrote:I won't turn on him if he doesn't pick her since it is his choice after all, but I won't lie I am hoping he picks her. laugh out loud I just couldn't picture Nick with any of the women we knew about who were left. This one makes sense to me. JMO.

Curious you could not see Nick with Rachel?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:42 pm

Her getting the FIR gives me pause since there's never been a F1 on the Bachelor who's gotten it and I just didn't see it as much between them from the pics as much as him and Vanessa. I could see him with Rachel over Raven or Corinne though. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:44 pm

The thing is a photo don't tell everything does it?

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:45 pm

I dont think he'd intentionally treat it like a fling, but this gig tends to make the Bachelors act and feel so self important, and if anyone is highly susceptible to that, IMO it's Nick. I'm sceptical, but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for now. It's already a good sign she lasted so long and that at least half of his f4 are great matches IMO.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:50 pm

reason wrote:The thing is a photo don't tell everything does it?

I agree but it's all we've really got to go on so far. I've been wrong before so it doesn't really matter what I think. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:54 pm

reason wrote:The thing is a photo don't tell everything does it?

True that! but, the more I learn about Vanessa, I see they are very compatible. She has the ability to laugh at herself, so does he. She works with adults with special needs, I recall he posted on IG of him and a friend with special needs. He has a good friend who is a lesbian and she supports love is for all. They both have some experiences in entertainment. Jmo.
She really is a beauty in a very natural way. Hope we can find out more about her.

ETA I posted pics of Nick with Vanessa and Nick with Rachel in f1-f6 thread, you can compare if you'd like
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3856p600-nick-viall-f1-f6-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:01 pm

@bigi Welcome1 and thanks for sharing the IG pics!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:02 pm

I can definitely see Nick with Rachel as well based on the little we know of her, but with Vanessa back in the picture my money's on her. She just seems to have everything Nick's been asking.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny