SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:30 pm

The JLH resemblance is strong!

I don't like the dress either. Very few people are able to nail the night one dress though. I did notice as I was looking through her IG that I didn't love her fashion choices...but she she is engaged to the guy that wore neon red capris and a multicolored baseball tee on a fantasy suite dare, so it's all good Smiley IMO.

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jessietrey Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:31 pm

I love the new photos, cute couple!
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:47 pm

@nothatgirl What is her IG? I noticed it's not posted on the first page of her thread. TYIA

I like her dress. As Kasha indicated, it's different than the rest. IMO Montreal fashion is very European and ahead of a lot of other cities in Canada. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her clothes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:48 pm

That dress definitely doesn't look very flattering in the group shot. I like the idea of the dress but the fit is off.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 87b72b10 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 86669110 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:48 pm

Looks like sparks on night one to me from just these photos.

I also love that out of the girls, Vanessa's dress is different and the color coordinates and complements Nick's outfit. They already are a match night one!  yes

Diana wrote:Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 YO0MXmX
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Znrko0L
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 CzF1OxwUkAACzin
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-nick-5-women-watch-slideshow-wp-160129028.html?ref=gs
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:51 pm

From the Social Media thread.

notarose wrote:http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/news/updates/the-bachelor-2017-season-21-contestants-revealed

The Bachelor 2017 Contestants Revealed

By Sarah Huggins | Dec 7th, 2016
snipped..

Once inside, things heat up between Nick and the women and the race for the first impression rose is on. The chemistry between Nick and Vanessa cannot be denied and it looks like she might snag the first kiss of the season. Not so fast though, because a very persistent Corinne swoops in and steals Nick away before smooch time. snipped.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3916-nick-viall-media-sm-vids-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-3

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@nothatgirl What is her IG? I noticed it's not posted on the first page of her thread. TYIA

I like her dress. As Kasha indicated, it's different than the rest. IMO Montreal fashion is very European and ahead of a lot of other cities in Canada. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her clothes.

Here it is! http://instagram.com/vanessagrimaldi30

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:11 pm

@nothatgirl yes Thanks.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:04 pm

Not loving the dress either. The lower half isn't that flattering on her IMO.

What a beautiful cast!

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:21 pm

I'm not a fan of the dress. I like Vanessa's curvy hips but that dress makes her look bottom heavy. It certainly stands out though, which is a good thing amongst 30 women.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:30 pm

Yea I agree, the dress makes her look bigger. Not flattering.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:39 pm

I don't like the dress either but it's also one of the most normal looking dress in terms of pageant dresses, sparkles, crop tops and whatever else everyone always wears on night 1. Seems like she went with something that was truly her own taste. She actually stands out. JMO

Last edited by Cila51290 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny