SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mariebeth Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:10 pm

Will she move to the US or will Nick be moving to Canada?

mariebeth

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:15 pm

IMO, there's no way Nick's moving to Canada. I'm guessing she'll move to LA (or they'll do long-distance).

Back to top Go down

Post by mariebeth Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:16 pm

Someone will have to move LA, Chicago or Montreal or they won't last

mariebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:45 pm

Well a lot of people are talking about moving to Canada these days so why not Nick? giggling I jest, but seriously I'm not convinced Nick is as attached to LA as people (RS) make it seem. I think he's just been having fun while still free and unattached because he can. I doubt he's dying to continue flitting around for the rest of his life, since he's not getting any younger. RS can say whatever, it's just background noise to me. Just compare everything he said about Jo and Jordan to where they are now and then think again. I do think Nick would love to do DWTS, but after that who knows. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:51 pm

@mindless you read my mind and post my response thanks you.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:23 pm

I would be surprised if Nick didn't fall in love with everything Montreal has to offer.  Any successful couple from this franchise travel a lot between both parents anyway, so I don't see what the difference would be IMHO. She appears to be bi-lingual or even tri lingual, she'll get a job anywhere if she's the F1. IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:34 pm

mindless wrote:Well a lot of people are talking about moving to Canada these days so why not Nick? giggling I jest, but seriously I'm not convinced Nick is as attached to LA as people (RS) make it seem. I think he's just been having fun while still free and unattached because he can. I doubt he's dying to continue flitting around for the rest of his life, since he's not getting any younger. RS can say whatever, it's just background noise to me. Just compare everything he said about Jo and Jordan to where they are now and then think again. I do think Nick would love to do DWTS, but after that who knows. JMO.

This. He was adamant that JoJo and Jordan were done and just faking for the ATFR. And look how many predicted Shawn and Kaitlyn wouldn't last, especially how much of a hot mess that season was. And lo and behold, they're still hanging on. This franchise certainly doesn't have the best odds and yes, Nick is not the Nick who first appeared on Andi's season, in my opinion, as much as I like him. But people can surprise you.

Maybe he is interested in some entertainment type stuff but that doesn't mean he's not serious about getting married and isn't truly in love. Look at Sean. Sean still keeps his feet in the franchise world, does entertainment stuff when he's offered but he and Catherine still got married and have settled in their lives together. RS clearly dislikes Nick so of course he's not going to think positively about him and the relationship but unless he's personally in these people's lives, anything beyond what happened on the show, is just his opinion.

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:46 pm

Did RS say Nick won't last with his F1? What basis does he form that opinion on?

Looking for fame, looking to enhance his career, blah blah. I'm sure he has a template that says the same thing over and over, and takes his 50-50 chances because there's nothing more that RS loves than saying he's right. Especially when it comes to spoilers. He can't stand the idea of someone else beating him to the punch and will do whatever to make sure that doesn't happen. IMHO.

Rather than wishing everyone good luck, he chooses to be the arrogant rat that he is.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:59 pm

So happy for Nick and Vanessa! I agree with above posts. Nick could have chosen Daniella L who is a beautiful model and lives in LA if his heart is set on furthering his career in entertainment. Corinne would have been a fun choice for a fling, but his f3 all seem to be quality non-model women with regular jobs. Can't wait for this season!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:09 pm

I posted a few links in this thread about the Galileo Adult Ed Center.  It uses the arts to teach life skills.  Given Vanessa's previous work in entertainment (host/vid game reviewer, some film work), the school looks to be a natural transition as it blends her past to the present and is a highly creative environment. Also, someone posted a few IG pics from her friend's account.  This friend's bio/web link show her to be an actor.  
IMO Vanessa's view of the entertainment industry would be from the perspective that it is a job.  As a walk on actor, it would be long hours - not glitz, glamor, or fame.
Since Vanessa has some firsthand experience in entertainment and within circles of creative types IMO I could see her having an informed discussion with Nick (assuming the spoiler is correct) about opportunities and direction.  Neither of them are naive about the entertainment world. Nick is certainly aware that all leads need an agent to filter through requests/opportunities. I think whatever direction they go will be a mutual decision as Nick has always talked about a relationship as a partnership. For sure there will be the usual post show media blitz and appearances.  Beyond that, who knows. I do think he would be good at hosting JMO.

I agree with what has been said by others.  Nick's life as a single man is not to be assumed to continue as is now that he is (assumed) engaged.  Being engaged in itself  is a lifestyle change.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:52 pm

:Congrats to #Nissa I'm already excited for this season Smiley
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:13 pm

So happy to hear about the engagement beatingheart
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny