SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:01 pm

Yeah, if RS tries to claim that Nick's not really that into her and just picked one because he had to, I will laugh in his face (figuratively). She seems like Nick's dream woman in every way, no joke.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:03 pm

mindless wrote:Yeah, if RS tries to claim that Nick's not really that into her and just picked one because he had to, I will laugh in his face (figuratively). She seems like Nick's dream woman in every way, no joke.
:yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:36 pm

Well, IMO, it's important to keep an open mind with all possibilities until something more concrete/data is becomes apparent.
Photos can only tell so much. What is perfect on paper is one dimensional IMO. Sometimes it's those things you can't put your finger on that count the most whether it be a plus or a minus.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:38 pm

I checked out her Instagram and she gets a thumbsup from me....like anyone cares, but nevertheless!

No half naked pictures and I didn't see any dumb duck kissy faces. She appears to have a nice balance in her life. She seems to be very active, but still manages to love her pizza. Loved her giggling while hiking and being chased by bees. That made me laugh and I can imagine that she might have the same effect on Nick.

I am cautiously optimistic. Can't wait to see Nicky boy's reaction to her getting out of the limo. Usually, I can spot the F6 just from that and Vanessa seems like the kind of contestant that I will like regardless of how the lead reacts to them. Fingers crossed.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:56 pm

What is her IG account name tried the one posted above but did not work. TYIA
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:59 pm

whit90 wrote:What is her IG account name tried the one posted above but did not work. TYIA

VanessaGrimaldi30

I posted it on the first page first post of this thread for easy access.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
whit90 wrote:What is her IG account name tried the one posted above but did not work. TYIA

VanessaGrimaldi30

I posted it on the first page first post of this thread for easy access.

Thanks GA she does look like a perfect match to Nick just by going on her IG pics. :yes:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:51 pm

ahh, she seems great - I love all her romantic posts about food laugh out loud
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:15 pm

mindless wrote:Yeah, if RS tries to claim that Nick's not really that into her and just picked one because he had to, I will laugh in his face (figuratively). She seems like Nick's dream woman in every way, no joke.
RS said Jojo and Jordain broke up long ago before the ATR. Months later, they are happily together <3

He is one big fat liar, and knows S*** deadhorse IMO
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:17 pm

I did some snooping around and seems like she may have studied Arts & Sciences and Community & Public Affairs at Concordia University in her early 20s (she or another Vanessa Grimaldi received a CIBPA bursary for a Bachelor's degree in 2007) and then Education at the University of Ottawa where she graduated from last year (according to the LinkedIn page of someone who graduated with her).
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:24 pm

Vanessa has a hot body! She's very pretty. And she has a PERSONALITY. Love it. I'm excited to see her on the show, and with Nick of course.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:40 pm

She's not too skinny, doesn't seem to wear rompers, no kissy face and likes to workout....Perfect!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny