SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:59 pm

Is this Vanessa, sixth girl from left on the first row?
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 15349510

From FB Galileo adult center where she worked/works. Dated 12/7 /16
https://www.facebook.com/galileoadultcentre/

Last edited by sdmom on Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:54 pm

Yes I think that's her. How enduring is that she has one hand on one girl and the other on another girl. Sweet gesture.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:29 pm

Vanessa's IG story
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Image50
Her friend/colleague also posted an IG story (@titina_x) around the same time of Vanessa and others. Galileo Christmas party.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:01 pm

So do we think they had a SHV last weekend? We know Nick was out promoting the show last Thursday and it looked like he was in the party with his friends on Saturday? If that's their SHV, it was short!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:18 pm

The 29-year-old teacher had a very embarrassing one-on-one date with Nick.

"Nick and Vanessa took a ride on a zero-gravity plane,” a source reveals. “They started to kiss passionately on the plane, but the moment was ruined when she got airsickness and vomited a little in his mouth.”
(Source: http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/the-bachelor-nick-viall-women-121071/photos/bachelor-nick-viall-women-vanessa-218255#photo-anchor

We knew about the zero-gravity date and the vomiting, but this is the first I'm hearing of vomiting a little in his mouth. cantstopl If the spoilers are true and he still picked her after that, then it must really be true love.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:15 pm

Hey maybe he liked it! Different strokes and all.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:52 pm

I read before about her vomiting but figured it was in a bag or something. Damn, it must be love for him to still be into her and hell pick her after that giggling Btw, I love that this is Vanessa's "bombshell".

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:53 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:The 29-year-old teacher had a very embarrassing one-on-one date with Nick.

"Nick and Vanessa took a ride on a zero-gravity plane,” a source reveals. “They started to kiss passionately on the plane, but the moment was ruined when she got airsickness and vomited a little in his mouth.”
(Source: http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/the-bachelor-nick-viall-women-121071/photos/bachelor-nick-viall-women-vanessa-218255#photo-anchor

We knew about the zero-gravity date and the vomiting, but this is the first I'm hearing of vomiting a little in his mouth. cantstopl If the spoilers are true and he still picked her after that, then it must really be true love.

Stories in L&S tend to get blown out of proportion to hype the drama. But if true, I'm loving it! Gross to be sure but who wouldn't want a guy to look past that and love them in spite.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:57 pm

Yeah Life & Style is hit or miss but I believe it, only because they were the ones that first had the exclusive pictures of Vanessa and the date with Nick. So it's clear someone who was there at the filming of the date sent them information.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:57 am

crunchycheeto wrote:The 29-year-old teacher had a very embarrassing one-on-one date with Nick.

Oh gosh when I first read the original Life and Style article about the air sickness that exact thought crossed my mind since it was also mentioned they were making out constantly while on the zero-gravity plane where I wondered if she puked on Nick or if any got in his mouth. I wonder if they will show it or the aftermath. On the one hand yeah it would be mortifying to go through that for Vanessa (and well probably not too pleasant for Nick) but what a confidence boost that despite a 'worst nightmare come true' scenario it doesn't cancel out the apparent spark and passion that only continued to develop and grow deep if spoilers are true.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:45 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

Oh gosh when I first read the original Life and Style article about the air sickness that exact thought crossed my mind since it was also mentioned they were making out constantly while on the zero-gravity plane where I wondered if she puked on Nick or if any got in his mouth. I wonder if they will show it or the aftermath.  On the one hand yeah it would be mortifying to go through that for Vanessa (and well probably not too pleasant for Nick) but what a confidence boost that despite a 'worst nightmare come true' scenario it doesn't cancel out the apparent spark and passion that only continued to develop and grow deep if spoilers are true.

I've had this happen to someone I know. Horrible first date...allergic reaction ending up in the ER. She was mortified after it happened and I told her if he calls for a second date you're going to marry the guy. He did, she did and now they have three kids. If they see you at your worst and come back for more, that's a keeper.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:14 pm

Sprite wrote: If they see you at your worst and come back for more, that's a keeper.

How could Vanessa not be in love with him after that? heartglasses

Can't wait to watch this love story unfold.. blowkiss
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny