SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:00 pm

I think things "can happen"and be factual and then be shown in different contexts giving multiple different meanings. That's the whole concept behind editing and storyboarding, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think things "can happen"and be factual and then be shown in different contexts giving multiple different meanings. That's the whole concept behind editing and storyboarding, IMO.

yes
Or soundtracked to influence.
A couple walks toward the ocean.  Shark attack music or sweeping violins cantstopl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:01 pm

I noticed that too that Vanessa is not following the others girls and they're not following her. Maybe Nick liked her from the beginning and the other girls didn't like her getting that attention as @nothatgirl mentioned. RS said that Corinne is supposed to be portrayed as the villain this season yet a bunch of girls follow her. So who knows what the truth is as far as how people will be portrayed on the show.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:11 pm

Or while she was perfectly nice to everyone and they were to her, they didn't become besties who feel the need be social media friends. I relate to this because I'm like that. There are plenty of people I work with, was friends with at school, etc. that I don't follow on social media. And I'm fairly active on it.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:38 pm

@lleyki me too. I don't feel the need to accept every "friend" request. And basically what I do share on social media is very planted. Nothing ever of major consequence I wouldn't share with a neighbor or acquaintance.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:01 pm

She's being followed by Whitney, both Jasmines, Alexis, Angela & Danielle M. on IG ...

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:25 pm

notarose wrote:
casjacknick wrote:So is nobody the slightest bit concerned about her edit? I feel like Rachel and Raven's edit will be as perfect as possible for their future role but I worry about Vanessa. I get that they can't edit in what she doesn't say or do but I like her so far and worry about what they can do with what they have in order to make an interesting story and play up doubt. This is Nick. I can't imagine they'll give him a nice clean romantic story. I almost wish I liked her a little less.

After all these years of stalking nonchalantly following Nick I've convinced myself I have a sense of the man giggling  and based on that self-proclaimed acquired instinct I'm basically blown away by how easy it would be to hand over my tv-BF to Ms. Vanessa. My only request being "show me the love story". If Vanessa is as dynamic in person as she appears on her IG I could see Nick having to control his heartbeat because over the course of filming SHE has to learn to love and understand HIM.  IMO that will be his ultimate challenge, to remain authentic, patient, and confident with his heart in her hands. I will go so far as to say I think he will attempt to prove his worth to/of her.
No doubt her imperfections will also surface in the edit but that is necessary as otherwise the whole thing would be unrealistic rainbows/unicorn drivel. The best edits IMO show "normal" rather than "idealized" people - applies to all the key peeps.
No doubt fans will have their pick for Nick and some will vent if his pick isn't theirs.  The edit could be great for the F1 and TPTB's top choices for next Bette yet there would still, predictably, be negative nonsense on SM.  No one will be immune IMO.

Adding here, it's still pre-show.  
RS could have been handed false info.  
My guess is that all/most of the girls are interesting and worth getting to know.  Until Nick is shown interacting with each, I'm guilty of wild speculation Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 3806527698 Speaking of which, so far, the romantic scenerio I'm envisioning is A+ :uptonogood +

Excellent post - as always, Notarose. Look forward to future thoughts !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:35 pm

She does seem a little wild based on her Instagram, not in a bad way, but goofy/fun. I do see that she seems similar to Kaitlyn in that way, IMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:35 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:She's being followed by Whitney, both Jasmines, Alexis, Angela & Danielle M. on IG ...

Yup, that's why I said the top girls (Raven, Rachel, and Corrine). Definitely could be nothing, but I thought it was interesting since they're all following each other. I also noticed Vanessa isn't following anyone, which I thought was a bit unusual considering she has a pretty high following list, so she's not really super exclusive (unlike Britt, who was the last contestant I remember who didn't follow anyone). Again, could be nothing, but I just wouldn't be surprised to see a Britt type situation, where nick makes his connection and interest in Vanessa so clear that other girls who had strong feelings for him will be jealous. It would fit with his personality and past behavior, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:22 am

Vanessa hasn't really been active on IG so maybe she just hasn't added any of the girls due to her "quiet" status.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:40 am

nothatgirl wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:She's being followed by Whitney, both Jasmines, Alexis, Angela & Danielle M. on IG ...

Yup, that's why I said the top girls (Raven, Rachel, and Corrine). Definitely could be nothing, but I thought it was interesting since they're all following each other. I also noticed Vanessa isn't following anyone, which I thought was a bit unusual considering she has a pretty high following list, so she's not really super exclusive (unlike Britt, who was the last contestant I remember who didn't follow anyone). Again, could be nothing, but I just wouldn't be surprised to see a Britt type situation, where nick makes his connection and interest in Vanessa so clear that other girls who had strong feelings for him will be jealous. It would fit with his personality and past behavior, IMO.

Maybe Vanessa's closer friends from the show left early & she was cool but not super close with the other girls in F4? I recall Caila's closer friends from the house (Jami, Shu, Amber, Rachel) also leaving pre-F4 (I know Caila was F3 not alleged F1 like Vanessa, but just a similar example I thought of).

Sometimes you just connect better with certain people. Or maybe they all just haven't gotten around to adding each other for whatever reason.

But yes, I agree it's an interesting observation and definitely something to keep an eye on as more SM activity takes place...

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:48 am

It is a holiday in US but in Canada it is not. If she is a teacher that will come first not getting to connect with the girls right away. Lets give her a chance to get settle in to her new reality. JHMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny