SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:08 pm

Not our Vanessa. That pic is of a woman named Sazan Hendrix and she's married.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBEGeWyzGNj/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:12 pm

bluwavz wrote:Not our Vanessa. That pic is of a woman named Sazan Hendrix and she's married.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBEGeWyzGNj/

Thanks yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:16 pm

I do think she is in the final 4. Just my guess. RS seems to be keeping her a secret, but I don't really get why since he "revealed" Raven and Rachel. Can't believe we still don't know who she is!

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:24 pm

^JMO I think RS is "keeping her a secret" because he doesn't really have any info on her, but of course he'd never admit that.

CMIIAW but the only way she was identified as named "Vanessa" was the mag with the pics? What if the mag got the name wrong?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:28 pm

Duke702 wrote:I do think she is in the final 4. Just my guess. RS seems to be keeping her a secret, but I don't really get why since he "revealed" Raven and Rachel. Can't believe we still don't know who she is!
Unless someone spills, we won't know her name until bios come out. IMO, he doesn't know anything more than the magazine gave us. He's just hoping it will happen soon. Considering sleuthers here don't pay for info, they've done a better job figuring things out than him. IMO, he loves being in the know and spoiling it before anyone else. He's having some tough luck so far. He can spew all that "I don't have to tell" all he wants!!!!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:29 pm

Could be, but I think he knows, but he just holds out on stuff so that people keep coming back to his site. Jmo.

Or there could be some sort of story about Vanessa that is interesting and he's saving it. who knows.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:30 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^JMO I think RS is "keeping her a secret" because he doesn't really have any info on her, but of course he'd never admit that.

CMIIAW but the only way she was identified as named "Vanessa" was the mag with the pics?   What if the mag got the name wrong?
Ditto! Too bad, his followers aren't calling his bluff.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:32 pm

His followers are basically lemmings. IMO
If he knew anything he would be playing it up. Instead, he is not. JMOAA I don't think he knows anything.
I'm also wondering if the mag got the name "Vanessa" wrong.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:His followers are basically lemmings. IMO
If he knew anything he would be playing it up. Instead, he is not. JMOAA I don't think he knows anything.
I'm also wondering if the mag got the name "Vanessa" wrong.
IMO, ain't no way he's just holding out to hold out. I'm not convinced he knows who the F4 are. He loves the attention too much to say he just keeping a secret to himself. Too many online articles reference him as a result of his spoilers. He's chomping at the bit just about now for more, IMO. Maybe he'll get lucky with sightings before they head out to Finland, if not...let's see what he's got in his spoilers. PFfft!

PS ...Spoilers equal income. All I'm saying.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:49 pm

I don't think RS knows anything about the other final 2.  In a nutshell, he knows as much as we do, maybe even less because of the amazing job by our great sleuthers.  I think he is hoping that leaks of the remaining two HTD's are posted on SM, and then of course he can release information.  He needs it to be released on SM, because right now he doesn't have that information.  That's what I think.  For him to make a point in his blog, that he told someone close to him who the F4 are,  sounds like someone just blowing smoke, and buying time.  JMO of course.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:56 pm

I think it's all cat&mouse.
Pic/vidleaks of Dani with name on billboard; RS reveals deets
Pic/Vid leaks of Danielle; same
L&S exclusive of "Vanessa; oops, RS breaks pattern
Rachel vid/pics; RS reveals deets beforehand

Some of these things are not like the others cantstopl

"Vanessa" is "mysterious" because of this.  She either goes far or is a red herring. There isn't much reason for RS not revealing deets about her.  In real time, the story plays out the same regardless if he does or doesn't.  IMO he was out scooped and this "withholding" is a form of stalling.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:00 pm

He's probably waiting for the sleuthers here to find her, since he only deals in info other people give him. If no one told him who she is, he's clueless.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny