SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jessietrey Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:02 pm

One thing that truly sucks about being on the show is all the those who are not fans and doubters. There are already girls on her Instagram saying she is ugly. It's really unfortunate that she will have to go through this all season from people who did not wish her well. But unfortunately that's what happens when you go on national television. People judge every aspect of your life. I hope she handles it well. I can imagine it would be difficult at times. She seems like a strong woman though.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:05 pm

@jessietrey IA it's funny, those making those types of comments are the ugly ones regardless of how pretty they may be.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:45 pm

@jessietrey The best answer I have for this situation, unless you have thick skin or you have a clause in your contract indicating you have to promote SM and keep it public--then keep your SM private or however you choose to keep the positive in your life.
No one has to read the negative. If it bothers you, and it does most of us, there are things that can be done to adjust that level.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:51 pm

IMHO if Nick say he is a software salesman, well I will believe him because that is what he did before.  I can not tell what he has been doing during the days out in LA.  All sorts of people work out there and there could be opportunites for him to start his own company.  He seems like someone who is intelligent, and if he was working from a young age, and have the experience then I say go boy do your thing.  

I am sure his family and friends who know him well, will have his back and so does his new fiance.  No one other that Nick and his fiance know his future plans and all I wish for him is his happiness and god's riches blessings.  

As to those on sm saying she is ugly, we have not seen her character yet on the screen.  In photos she is a curvy georgeous woman, and I for one am happy Nick did not choose the model thin waif of a girl but went with his hearts desire and choose a bodacious woman.  Here's to hoping things work out for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:32 pm

jessietrey wrote:One thing that truly sucks about being on the show is all the those who are not fans and doubters. There are already girls on her Instagram saying she is ugly. It's really unfortunate that she will have to go through this all season from people who did not wish her well. But unfortunately that's what happens when you go on national television. People judge every aspect of your life.  I hope she handles it well. I can imagine it would be difficult at times. She seems like a strong woman though.
Because I thought people saying Vanessa was ugly and IMO is so far from the truth. I decided
to check out her IG unless comments have been deleted I saw only one negative post regarding
her looks, and that was one thought she wasn't that pretty. First time viewing her IG it validated
my thoughts being she's gorgeous. Most posted same. Nick's a lucky guy, he's not perfect I cringe
when I think of his bedroom banter that has been written about. If she is the chosen one I wish
them the best.Smiley

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:36 pm

Nonina430 wrote:
jessietrey wrote:One thing that truly sucks about being on the show is all the those who are not fans and doubters. There are already girls on her Instagram saying she is ugly. It's really unfortunate that she will have to go through this all season from people who did not wish her well. But unfortunately that's what happens when you go on national television. People judge every aspect of your life.  I hope she handles it well. I can imagine it would be difficult at times. She seems like a strong woman though.
Because I thought people saying Vanessa was ugly and IMO is so far from the truth. I decided
to check out her IG unless comments have been deleted I saw only one negative post regarding
her looks, and that was one thought she wasn't that pretty. First time viewing her IG it validated
my thoughts being she's gorgeous. Most posted same. Nick's a lucky guy, he's not perfect I cringe
when I think of his bedroom banter that has been written about. If she is the chosen one I wish
them the best.Smiley

Eh..to each their own. I liked all the banter I've heard about. Book and T.V. Embarressed!

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:46 pm

It's Nick, not the banter sorry jmo Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:48 pm

@stationwagon I second that, it does get things popping. Although I think he was analysing SWNSNBS to see if he was gonna be the one in the end. JMHOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:51 pm

@reason swnsnbs?
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:55 pm

@hae1001 it means She Whose Name Shall Not Be Said. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:12 pm

@StationWagon IA, I would hardly classify the question/conversation as deviant behaviour. I feel like a lot (not all) of people who have claimed outrage or disgust don't like it simply because it's coming from Nick Hugesmile

Fair enough. I'm sure everyone has experienced being annoyed by certain people's actions even though, objectively, we would find no problem with them had they been done by someone we liked.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:38 pm

Just a reminder regarding the thread topic....The lovely IMO Vanessa Grimaldi.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny