SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emusha Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:08 am

hmm is she buying a hat to help her stay in cognito when travelling??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:38 pm

"I've always enjoyed the company of Canadians"

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/bachelor-nick-viall-canadian-girls/

This really is the worst kept secret since Shawn and Kaitlyn rotfl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by OnionLayers Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:26 pm

Wasn't the Kaitlyn spoiler initially wrong?
OnionLayers
OnionLayers

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:31 pm

Yes RS said Kaitlyn ended up single. Ha.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 1f49c

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 8367-910 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 I_got_13 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 E5kqdm15 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:35 pm

OnionLayers wrote:Wasn't the Kaitlyn spoiler initially wrong?

Yes contrary to what RS spoiled, that Kaitlyn was single, sleuthers knew he had to be wrong, because IMO he doesn't sleuth, he just trusts his sources. He puts a whole new meaning on the word trust.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:42 pm

I actually remember that a lot of people here did initially believe him, thinking that Shawn must have been over it after he found out about nick/Kaitlyn's fiancée type activities and just stayed to ensure his bachelor spot. She was also acting "single" in her Ryan seacrest interview, talking freely about her sexual past and Chris Soules, and her and britt's answers in media interviews made it seem like she was alone. I remember the popular theory being "wouldn't it be ironic if Brady/Britt get engaged at the end of this and kaitlyn ends up single?".

*sigh* I do miss the day when there was more uncertainty involved. The last two seasons and Nick's have been over the top obvious, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:34 am

I'm so sorry to Vanessa and her friend  sad

IG
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 15624384_1180196398768360_8708878205114646528_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQwOTc3NTg5NDEwNDg2NDMyMg%3D%3D
vanessagrimaldi30 Sometimes, even our strongest friends need someone to lean on. #fuckcancer
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:04 am

nothatgirl wrote:I actually remember that a lot of people here did initially believe him, thinking that Shawn must have been over it after he found out about nick/Kaitlyn's fiancée type activities and just stayed to ensure his bachelor spot. She was also acting "single" in her Ryan seacrest interview, talking freely about her sexual past and Chris Soules, and her and britt's answers in media interviews made it seem like she was alone. I remember the popular theory being "wouldn't it be ironic if Brady/Britt get engaged at the end of this and kaitlyn ends up single?".

*sigh* I do miss the day when there was more uncertainty involved. The last two seasons and Nick's have been over the top obvious, IMO.

Maybe so, re the bold, and everyone has that right, however there were sleuthers who felt it was BS including me. All one had to do was read K's blogs. It's easy to to be uncertain, just don't believe him, and stick to sleuthing, unless one is tricked  JMHO because there are no words for me to describe how much I dislike Reality Steve Carbone, censored liar.

ETA: I'll decode the censored word A$$HOLE

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:55 am

Sorry for the double post. It's her friends dad who appears to be fighting cancer. Either way, it's a horrible disease. Vanessa appears to be a very caring person. I'm sure she will provide much strength to her friend and her family.

She is gorgeous BTW. Another contestant who I'm jealous of her hair! and, holy invisible SM, only two posts since filming ended.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:01 am

Diana wrote:Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 0wCGZVR
vanessagrimaldi30

Help laugh out loud my girl crush is on crazy levels already

She's gorgeous! She and Nick will make a hawt couple for sure - their chemistry just from the promo s/caps already looks next level. I can't wait to watch their love journey  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:48 am

The more we see of her the more she seems really really great! Nick better step up now that he seems to have gotten what he's always dreamed of and more...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:57 am

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Img_0538

Posted on December 9 by her friend on IG.
Someone else seems to develop the love for pasta recently....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny