Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom on Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:55 pm

@sbolduc I share your sentiment. Every time I think they may have SHV, a snap of his or hers will pop out, showing they are at home. We haven't had any airport sightings of Vanessa, either. I am not surprised that if they have problems, because every relationship has its ups and downs, but I want to see how they will resolve their problems. It's the lack of proof of SHV that concerns me. I knew he wasn't with Jen because the lack of their meeting up. Hopefully this time, it's still early and maybe Vanessa is already committed to finish this semester that explains the lack of SHV.
Keep watching the feet!
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:22 pm

@OnePromise wrote:Vanessa is in Montreal per her snap from this evening. Lots of snow.

And can I just add that I absolutely love that she sing-songs her snaps. That last one was dance of the sugar plum fairy... I think.

Love her.

giggling just watched
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey on Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:55 am

Vanessa posted in her Instagram bio that her snapchat name is vanessagrimaldi
jessietrey

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss on Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:18 pm

@AllAboutLove wrote:Vanessa was shown in the new clip posted on the Bach FB and Twitter at a rose ceremony wearing pink and is absolutely stunning!

She looks so much like Penelope Cruz to me. Just gorgeous!

my s/cap

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelor/

Yes that's it- knew she reminded me of someone. Penelope Cruz.  Lucky guy.   On another point - does anyone know how RS gets his spoilers? I fail to believe he would be able to find out how things were going between them. I mean in real time didnt Nick propose at the end of Nov- which is just a month ago. Then there was Xmas in the way. So I am in no way surprised if there has been no SV yet.
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:09 pm

If Vanessa was a bit of a villain as per Blogger Boy, then I give her credit for not brown nosing with some of these pathetic contestants. I'm thinking she just didn't click and was not interested in being in the "clique" that forms so quickly. I don't blame her.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 42315

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:37 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:If Vanessa was a bit of a villain as per Blogger Boy, then I give her credit for not brown nosing with some of these pathetic contestants. I'm thinking she just didn't click and was not interested in being in the "clique" that forms so quickly. I don't blame her.

Exactly this!!! Yes!!!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:58 am

100% agree @GuardianAngel

Vanessa's latest IG story
Diana

Female Posts : 6784

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:02 am

She's stunning!
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq on Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:36 am

Hope to see an intro for Vanessa tonight on the episode!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 on Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:57 am

According to RS, her and Rachel have a big argument in the Bahamas. It was noticed here that's Rachel wasn't following her.

hae1001

Female Posts : 1126

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:06 am

Vanessa doesn't want to leave Canada according to what RS is 'hearing.' I'm liking her even more laugh out loud.

Will they last? Probably not. Already not hearing good things about the final couple, and I think where they are in life and location is playing a major role. However, despite everything that Nick claims, he did this season to strictly promote his career. No different than any other lead. He’s been taking acting classes in LA for a while now, so if Vanessa is even considering this relationship to be serious, she’s gonna have to move to LA for this to work. And I’m hearing she does not want to leave Canada. Sorry, but Nick is not moving to Canada. Nor is he moving back to Chicago. That’s not what he wants. He acts and models now. And oh yeah, practically begs to be on DWTS, which he would do in a second if they wanted him. So expect that talk to heat up come spring. He’s wanted that gig for two years now. So already with the relationship starting in LA, and Nick being bitten by the Hollywood bug, it already is starting out on the wrong foot. Plenty of time before any of this comes to fruition, but too many things about Nick that I’ve heard that absolutely have me 100% convinced he’s not interested in marrying anyone from this show.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:38 am

Well guess the Bach final 1 is gonna fall from grace two seasons in a row for me... laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum