SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:55 pm

@sbolduc I share your sentiment. Every time I think they may have SHV, a snap of his or hers will pop out, showing they are at home. We haven't had any airport sightings of Vanessa, either. I am not surprised that if they have problems, because every relationship has its ups and downs, but I want to see how they will resolve their problems. It's the lack of proof of SHV that concerns me. I knew he wasn't with Jen because the lack of their meeting up. Hopefully this time, it's still early and maybe Vanessa is already committed to finish this semester that explains the lack of SHV.
Keep watching the feet!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:22 pm

OnePromise wrote:Vanessa is in Montreal per her snap from this evening. Lots of snow.

And can I just add that I absolutely love that she sing-songs her snaps. That last one was dance of the sugar plum fairy... I think.

Love her.

giggling just watched

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:55 am

Vanessa posted in her Instagram bio that her snapchat name is vanessagrimaldi
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Vanessa was shown in the new clip posted on the Bach FB and Twitter at a rose ceremony wearing pink and is absolutely stunning!

She looks so much like Penelope Cruz to me. Just gorgeous!

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 6f4e84bca89c76913ef4e8356815f076
my s/cap

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelor/

Yes that's it- knew she reminded me of someone. Penelope Cruz.  Lucky guy.   On another point - does anyone know how RS gets his spoilers? I fail to believe he would be able to find out how things were going between them. I mean in real time didnt Nick propose at the end of Nov- which is just a month ago. Then there was Xmas in the way. So I am in no way surprised if there has been no SV yet.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:09 am

If Vanessa was a bit of a villain as per Blogger Boy, then I give her credit for not brown nosing with some of these pathetic contestants. I'm thinking she just didn't click and was not interested in being in the "clique" that forms so quickly. I don't blame her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:37 am

GuardianAngel wrote:If Vanessa was a bit of a villain as per Blogger Boy, then I give her credit for not brown nosing with some of these pathetic contestants. I'm thinking she just didn't click and was not interested in being in the "clique" that forms so quickly. I don't blame her.

Exactly this!!! Yes!!!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:58 am

100% agree @GuardianAngel

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 CE0eYcg
Vanessa's latest IG story Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 1f60d
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:02 am

She's stunning!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:36 am

Hope to see an intro for Vanessa tonight on the episode!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:57 am

According to RS, her and Rachel have a big argument in the Bahamas. It was noticed here that's Rachel wasn't following her.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:06 pm

Vanessa doesn't want to leave Canada according to what RS is 'hearing.' I'm liking her even more laugh out loud.

Will they last? Probably not. Already not hearing good things about the final couple, and I think where they are in life and location is playing a major role. However, despite everything that Nick claims, he did this season to strictly promote his career. No different than any other lead. He’s been taking acting classes in LA for a while now, so if Vanessa is even considering this relationship to be serious, she’s gonna have to move to LA for this to work. And I’m hearing she does not want to leave Canada. Sorry, but Nick is not moving to Canada. Nor is he moving back to Chicago. That’s not what he wants. He acts and models now. And oh yeah, practically begs to be on DWTS, which he would do in a second if they wanted him. So expect that talk to heat up come spring. He’s wanted that gig for two years now. So already with the relationship starting in LA, and Nick being bitten by the Hollywood bug, it already is starting out on the wrong foot. Plenty of time before any of this comes to fruition, but too many things about Nick that I’ve heard that absolutely have me 100% convinced he’s not interested in marrying anyone from this show.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:38 pm

Well guess the Bach final 1 is gonna fall from grace two seasons in a row for me... laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny