SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:47 pm

I so hope she sticks to her guns about staying in Canada. Make him come to you girl. (not that I think he will because I don't think Nick has any plans to marry the girl)

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 87b72b10 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 86669110 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:52 pm

Doesn't make sense to me that she went on Bach US if she wasn't open to moving to US no idea

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:04 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Doesn't make sense to me that she went on Bach US if she wasn't open to moving to US no idea
Vanessa may have joined the cast to promote her acting career IMDB page not expecting to be the F1

I don't believe RS and his sources. Especially after he went on an on about how Jordan and JoJo wouldn't last and they're still together JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:06 pm

I found it interesting that the Bach FB used this as their thumbnail image for the video clip. Not that it is obvious it is Vanessa to most viewers, but imo, I think they will highlight her a lot in the beginning and then do the usual distraction until the end, especially if she was the early frontrunner.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:08 pm

What better way to promote your acting career than to follow The Bachelor to LA and milk this thing? If she in fact refuses to leave Montreal then that should put to rest her acting ambitions. I suspected all along that it was a way to pay for school and make some money on the side.

Nick is there to further his career allegedly. She's there for an adventure. Couldn't happen to a better lead if his intentions really are suspect. laugh out loud

I don't think it's a big deal that she went on Bach US seeing as 90% of these people aren't there to get married anyway. JMO.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:19 pm

Sounds to me like Vanessa and Nick are a perfect match - whether it be a real relationship and possibly HEA or two "actors" doing their thing. Then again, even "actors" can fall in love on set. Whatever the case, I am fine with either motive/outcome and as odd as it sounds, I see both possibilities as positives... meaning that the best case scenario imo is that this is HEA for Vanessa and Nick and the next best case scenario is two people doing what they can to make a show (which really, is far less painful than totally real feelings involved, IMO).

That said, ignoring RS's usual BS, and going by what has been sleuthed so far and what I have learned about Vanessa, I have to say I am excited to watch her with Nick! Their chemistry already looks off the charts just from the promos and I think they would make a seriously sexy hawt couple!! :yes:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:30 pm

Wasn't is sleuthed that she really hasn't done any acting in a while?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:41 pm

Yes^ It's been a few years. I don't think she's done any acting since she became a teacher.

I wouldn't say they're a perfect match. If one wants to pursue the limelight/DWTS and stay in LA and the other wants to stay home and in her career, maybe they aren't the greatest match laugh out loud. Anyway this is all speculative. But I love that for once, we might actually have a girl who doesn't wanna give up everything up for the guy.

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:42 pm

There is not a single thing RS said in that paragraph regarding Nick and Vanessa's potential future that I could not have predicted he would say weeks ago, hell from the moment Nick was chosen as the lead. Nick is a famewhore, he's taking acting classes, wants to be on DWTS, has wanted the gig for years, Nick is so awful, has no interest in getting married, etc. etc.

Seriously RS has been like a broken record regarding Nick for years and he would have said all of this in my opinion, no matter who Nick chose. To be clear, I am not saying Nick and Vanessa are not having problems because I don't know. I'm just saying none of what RS said there is new or original and unexpected from him.

Regarding the drama between Vanessa and Rachel, I'll wait to see the situation for myself. The women all being on Rachel's side is not enough to convince me Vanessa was wrong or some mini-villain. It is ironic that Nick is the lead this season because regarding this situation, he is the person who came to my mind.

I never saw Nick as the villain the show suggested he was during Andi's season. Many bought into the edit and the guys all disliking Nick as proof he was some huge villain and if we remember, Josh was very well liked in the house as well. My how feelings have changed about Josh Murray since then.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying Rachel herself is a bad person. I just don't think the women in the house siding with her in an argument with Vanessa proves that Vanessa was some mini-villain. Hell Chris Harrison in his Five to Watch referred to Rachel as having a personality that may not always play well with others in the house.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:09 pm

When I first saw Vanessa's SM it reminded me of Nick and especially what he said he is looking for in a woman and the more I learn about her the more she sounds like exactly what he has been looking for - someone who is a strong woman but can be vulnerable but also at the same time someone who is not going to just do things for the sake of doing them. So in a way Vanessa reminds me a bit of Nick himself.

Both Vanessa and Nick I see as very multi-faceted people and that interests me because they're not one dimensional like so many of these contestants have been to me. Nick for sure has never been interested in being one dimensional and from what has been sleuthed Vanessa is not interested in being one dimensional either.

It's for this very reason that I can hold what may seem contradictory opinions - that Nick can be someone who can be a bit an azz at times (he's said so himself) do the 'yolo-ing' thing and yet also be genuine and sincere about finding love and being real. I would expect that the person Nick would want choose to be with would also be like that... so if Vanessa is that way then for sure I think I will only love her more!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:11 pm

lleyki wrote:There is not a single thing RS said ... (snipped for the simple reason that all words are futile for that human, but IA with Ileyki)
Regarding the drama between Vanessa and Rachel, I'll wait to see the situation for myself. The women all being on Rachel's side is not enough to convince me Vanessa was wrong or some mini-villain. It is ironic that Nick is the lead this season because regarding this situation, he is the person who came to my mind.

I never saw Nick as the villain the show suggested he was during Andi's season. Many bought into the edit and the guys all disliking Nick as proof he was some huge villain and if we remember, Josh was very well liked in the house as well. My how feelings have changed about Josh Murray since then.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying Rachel herself is a bad person. I just don't think the women in the house siding with her in an argument with Vanessa proves that Vanessa was some mini-villain. (snipped)
Exactly! Hugesmile I form my own opinion. Never cared what Chris Soules, Josh Murray or Bryan, Dylan, Cody or the rest "good-old-boys" of Andi's 25 boyfriends thought of Nick, I liked him for who he was ... standing on his own 2 feet.
I also mentioned in another thread, the "clues" point me to think of Vanessa as Nick 1.0.

I've never regretted following "him", liking him ... he** he's the "popular one" now giggling ... it feels like some high-school chick-flick about the "ugly duckling" transformation journey towards becoming homecoming queen and winning the boy as "a prize". Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 2498057887

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:16 pm

bleuberry wrote:Vanessa doesn't want to leave Canada according to what RS is 'hearing.' I'm liking her even more laugh out loud.

Will they last? Probably not. Already not hearing good things about the final couple, and I think where they are in life and location is playing a major role. However, despite everything that Nick claims, he did this season to strictly promote his career. No different than any other lead. He’s been taking acting classes in LA for a while now, so if Vanessa is even considering this relationship to be serious, she’s gonna have to move to LA for this to work. And I’m hearing she does not want to leave Canada. Sorry, but Nick is not moving to Canada. [/b]Nor is he moving back to Chicago.[/b] That’s not what he wants. He acts and models now. And oh yeah, practically begs to be on DWTS, which he would do in a second if they wanted him. So expect that talk to heat up come spring. He’s wanted that gig for two years now. So already with the relationship starting in LA, and Nick being bitten by the Hollywood bug, it already is starting out on the wrong foot. Plenty of time before any of this comes to fruition, but too many things about Nick that I’ve heard that absolutely have me 100% convinced he’s not interested in marrying anyone from this show.

So this is my interpretation:
first bolded- What he heard came from Abby Draper. This was established last podcast. Unless he has other sources that he has not identified, Capt Snot has put all of his eggs in Abby-Scorned-Woman-and-Two-Faced-Friend Draper's basket. Good luck with that objectivity.
second bolded--how does Chicago enter into any of this? He has not lived there in a while. So why would he consider moving there vs anywhere else?
third bolded--see first bolded above. Abby-Scorned-Woman-and-Two-Faced-Friend Draper's opinion.
I don't know Nick. I don't know his goals or what's going on with him, but I do know how RS operates. IF he even had close to another source saying any of the above other than Abby-Scorned-Woman-and-Two-Faced-Friend Draper's account, I think he would have come out with it and given new specifics vs the same old. The only specifics are the eggs he put in Abby's basket.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny