SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 22 of 74 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 48 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:16 pm

So were all the HTDs pretty much east coast side?? So Kristina could still be in f4 ? question I'm so intrigued to why there was so little sm ? I mean surely we should of seen more pics on sm from HTDs scratch wierd IMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:01 pm

We have a tweet about someone seeing Nick in Malibu yesterday at around 8:14am....so assuming one would be in Cali.

Kathrine Kuhlmann
‏@kathrinestwitta
drove next to the Bachelor, Nick, today and he laughed at me while I was dancing in my car #justMalibuthings
8:14 AM - 2 Nov 2016
https://twitter.com/kathrinestwitta/status/793833770692390912

10/27: Episode 7 RC
10/28: travel from Bimini to Miami

Episode 8 - HTD's - F4 - Rachel(RS), Raven(RS),
10/29 - HTD1 - Florida? - North Carolina?? airport IG
10/30 - HTD2 - RACHEL - Dallas, TX
10/31 - travel
11/1 - HTD3 - RAVEN - Hoxie, Arkansas
11/2 - seen in Malibu per tweet above - mistake?
11/3 - HTD4: ??  maybe Cali one?
11/4 - travel
11/4 - RC(perRS)

I would think this is an extremely tight schedule to fit all four in, but maybe making up for time????

ETA:

edited to change and update info

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:10 pm

Looks like the RC will be in NYC tomorrow since Elan is there. Loooking at the filiming dates and the home towns of uncounted for girls, I think Astrid is a strong possibility in f4. It's hard for me to imagine Nick will fly out of Arkansas and then have a HTD in CA on the same day. The one who tweeted she saw Nick in Malibu could be wrong. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:38 am

Is it possible that Nick only had 3 HTD's and not 4? Maybe his F4 girl left because she didn't want to get her family involved or there were only three girls that he wanted to take to meet their families and didn't think it was fair to bring the 4th along? That would explain the weird schedule.

I'm also guessing the Malibu siting was by mistake and he was somewhere else for the third HTD, but we just don't know where.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:02 pm

Maybe someone will share a pic of the girls entering/exiting or one being put in the limo.  Hey, one can hope, right?  ready for something new to sleuth, since I've given up on looking for Vanessa.  Hugesmile laugh out loud

Headass Horseman‏ @ElZephyr_
They're filming The Bachelor at my job and my coworker is freaking out
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:22 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Maybe someone will share a pic of the girls entering/exiting or one being put in the limo.  Hey, one can hope, right?  ready for something new to sleuth, since I've given up on looking for Vanessa.  Hugesmile laugh out loud

She's in NYC according to her twitter so we were on the right track with Elan and wondering if the RC would be in NYC

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:25 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Maybe someone will share a pic of the girls entering/exiting or one being put in the limo.  Hey, one can hope, right?  ready for something new to sleuth, since I've given up on looking for Vanessa.  Hugesmile laugh out loud

She's in NYC according to her twitter so we were on the right track with Elan and wondering if the RC would be in NYC

RS said it's at the William Vale Hotel in Brooklyn.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:51 pm

F4 RC happening right now at The William Vale

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMaJM0FglJV/?taken-by=jessicaferri

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Captur10
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:05 pm

^me no want see stinky CH!! I want to know who the remaining two mysterious contestants are!!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:14 pm

@sdmom, I agree! But this gives me hope that other pics hopefully featuring the eliminated F4 girl might get out. *fingers crossed* Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:33 pm

coolangel wrote:@sdmom, I agree! But this gives me hope that other pics hopefully featuring the eliminated F4 girl might get out. *fingers crossed* Smiley

IMO Chicken Parma will be eliminated. giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:34 pm

@coolangel who do you think are in f4? Mine Rachel Raven Astrid and unknown

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 74 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 48 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna