SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 21 of 74 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 47 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:00 pm

Just wanted to make a note that Elan was on the move yesterday.  Maybe heading out to the RC location to get it set up and ready?  Maybe he'll give us an indicator of where he is sometime soon.   Hugesmile

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan  13h
I'm on a plane and we are taking off now. Please hold the game until I have wi-fi. Thanks!

elan gale @theyearofelan 13h
OK I HIT 10,000 FEET WHAT DID I MISS!?!?
Source: @theyearofelan

ETA:  Wanted to bring this forward and answer before I forgot or lost the post.

casjacknick wrote: Wait I thought a board member here told us Whitney went home?

Californiaqueen wrote:I have info that Whitney did not make it to final 4, she logged onto Facebook, didn't post anything but was seen available in chat. Her hometown date would have been yesterday but as we know it was at Raven's instead.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mindless Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:17 pm

Finland?! Are you kidding me? I'm actually Finnish, though not currently living there. This is like the worst time of year imaginable to visit Finland. The leaves have dropped but there's no snow yet either, so it's just grey and rainy and miserable. Well I guess there could be a little bit of snow up in northern Lapland already. I hope that's where they're headed, since the rest of Finland will not look good on film right now. Nick getting engaged in Finland... who would have thought. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:30 pm

@mindless Is it too early for consistent Northern Lights?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:52 pm

notarose wrote:@mindless Is it too early for consistent Northern Lights?

I don't think they're very consistent ever, but I'm no expert since they're mostly seen in Lapland and I've only been there a handful of times. The forecast isn't promising any at the moment anyway.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:27 pm

I don't remember the final ceremony been done in a place that's not tropical since Ben Flajnik's season (Switzerland)
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by johannax Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:48 pm

I'm freaking out!!! I can't believe that they could actually be coming to my home country affraid It never even crossed my mind that that could _ever_ be possible! Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 1f604
I actually live in Helsinki. There is snow on the ground at the moment but there is no certainty that it will stay there for long..

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Animated-finland-flag-image-0001
johannax
johannax

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:00 pm

Oh sweet! Hopefully it'll stay below zero until they get there.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:50 pm

missnana wrote:I don't remember the final ceremony been done in a place that's not tropical since Ben Flajnik's season (Switzerland)

i'm sure there must be a correlation between Old Hobbit Ears and Benflaj but i am puzzled as to what it is *douche alert* question

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:15 pm

Does anyone know if there is usually producer set up at hometown date locations earlier in the day?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:21 pm

OnePromise wrote:Does anyone know if there is usually producer set up at hometown date locations earlier in the day?

Yes, some go to the family home, date location early to set up. We've seen some pics, in the past.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:55 pm

julychild wrote:
OnePromise wrote:Does anyone know if there is usually producer set up at hometown date locations earlier in the day?

Yes, some go to the family home, date location  early to set up. We've seen some pics, in the past.

Then I think we can safely rule out Whitney having the last hometown date today. As I happen to know where her parents live and there was no activity there at all today. Unless they had the date at a different location.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:58 pm

FWIW Elan is in NYC. Guessing that's where the F4 RC is for convenience. This is per his IG as well as Ted Allen's who he is with.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 87b72b10 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 86669110 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 74 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 47 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna