SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 35 of 74 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 54 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:59 pm

Well wetpaint never get things right and that also goes for In Touch Magazine. If and I mean If it is true who of the final 4 really wanted to stay and would he choose that person??? Many questions but no answers but I am not believing that magazine.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bleuberry Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:08 pm

Wow. If I had to guess I'd say there's some truth there. Not good. IMO.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:12 pm

well sounds like producers will get the "roller coaster" season they were looking for by not going with the "boring" guy.
I mean Nick is a polarizing guy, so it seems true that some of the girls would question his sincerity after going on this show 4 times and already being a Reality TV celeb. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:24 pm

I am going out on a limb here and I am go into say IF there is a source in that article it is a friend of an eliminated contestant. This smells of sour grapes to me. Imagine your friend goes on and tells you this. Suddenly you are a source. All speculation and my own little opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:26 pm

@casjacknick right along with that thinking. The person did not get to stay long and did not win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:26 pm

bleuberry wrote:Wow. If I had to guess I'd say there's some truth there. Not good. IMO.

I think there's some truth too. I like watching Nick on TV, but I knew someone who worked on BIP and she said the same exact thing, that he was arrogant and a diva and just awful to deal with. I also think that Nick is very calculated and ambitious; he's like a smarter Juan Pablo. I also think that he's a womanizer and especially after having Elizabeth S on the show, fairly or not, the girls might think that he's not looking to settle down.

Might be why RS has been so tight-lipped about the season, as he knows all this drama that's occurring BTS. Well, they said 3 out of 4. He only needs one! IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:29 pm

bleuberry wrote:Wow. If I had to guess I'd say there's some truth there. Not good. IMO.

Agreed.  IMO, there's normally some, teeny, tiny bit of truth to it, even when they get 99.9999% of it wrong.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:31 pm

I can believe that article. Just to throw a scenario out there, If its obvious to the remaining ladies who Nicks final pick would be, then if I was in their position, I would want to leave as well. RS said after Bens season that his mind was made up half way through and the girls pretty much knew and werent happy about it. (Which has been confirmed by multiple of the girls since the fact saying they knew it was Lauren). This could be another situation like that.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:35 pm

Well let's wait and see. If as you say @hae1001 this happens to Ben, and if Nick fall like that I would hope that the girls are happy for the final 1. If he can't hide his feelings and there are jealousy so be it. Only 1 person was gonna win anyway. That should not mean that they should be nasty about it. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:37 pm

^^IA that makes sense. There is usually people who want to leave when they see who the lead likes, ie Leah last year. But they picked Nick as the Bachelor for a reason, to make this season more exciting. I'm sure Nick's major storyline will be "is he genuine" which wasn't really the case with Ben imo. Imo not as many people would be questioning Luke's sincerity.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:41 pm

Did anyone on Ben's season actually want to leave because Lauren had it in the bag? Many complained, but most still try to make it as far as possible because that's going to increase their chances of the bachelorette, followers, BIP, etc. Leah didn't leave, she actually complained to Ben about Lauren in a last-minute attempt to stay. I actually can't think of anyone in recent seasons that left because the lead was clearly into someone else. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:48 pm

I'm not sure if the show would want us to see so they prob edit it out or say they left for another reason (jmo), but I have heard that people are convinced to stay even if they wanted to leave. Leah did talk about feeling like she was wasting her time, before what seemed like a producer instigated throwing Lauren under the bus.

I guess we will see if these rumors of Nick not being genuine ends up a storyline or if they try to cover it up, or maybe it's not true. But it's not far fetched to me that some fans and contestants might think that of Nick. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 74 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 54 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna