SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 36 of 74 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:51 pm

I don't believe any of it. This is his fourth round, I find it hard to believe he'd be stupid enough to do anything that would make him look like a fool. What benefit would it be to him, and for what reason, to be a jerk, and pi$$ everyone off after everything he's been through. IMO from what I've seen of him for the last several years, I can't see that attitude even when he's not on the show.

We heard a few weeks ago, this is the best season, now he may be leaving alone. The f4 wanted to leave from early on, what happened to it's the best season. IMO after the FRC there will be rumours by a certain blogger boy who the F1 is and who the next 'ette will be, which won't be accurate at all. IMO this is the hype to get everyone talking, and eventually tuning in.

I was told at least one of the HTD contestant was very happy and looked in love.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:03 pm

I'm not buying it. These mags always come up with this schizzel. *yawn*

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:05 pm

My opinion is Wet Paint is relying on a source that is a half step above Charmin.
"A source"? Who?
It can't be one of the final 4 as the article IMO would certainly come out with the spoiler of who those 4 are--and no where is that mentioned. Why not? That would be a far bigger scoop. IMO Even if the source was a friend of a friend that source would still at least be aware of who 1 of the final 4 were.
In all my sourcing, I have never heard those terms used to describe Nick and if he was perceived to be that way, honestly I can't see him crying over it. LOL
JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:19 pm

Didn't Intouch publish the same thing while Jojo was filming? The exact same she was arrogant and a diva and made unreasonable demands of producers, bla, bla, bla.

They write stories like that almost every season.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:23 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Did anyone on Ben's season actually want to leave because Lauren had it in the bag? Many complained, but most still try to make it as far as possible because that's going to increase their chances of the bachelorette, followers, BIP, etc. Leah didn't leave, she actually complained to Ben about Lauren in a last-minute attempt to stay. I actually can't think of anyone in recent seasons that left because the lead was clearly into someone else. IMO.

That's how I remember it too.

I think there is some truth in there. BUT I doubt all 3 of them all want to leave. altho it will tickle my funny bone. Most of them still want to stay to be the Ette IMO. Hobbit Ears would understand that since all he wanted was to be on TB.
JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:29 pm

Since when is In Touch a credible Bachelor source? Last season they published that bitter interview with Jo's ex. I could write an article like that and make it sound credible, doesn't make it true.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:37 pm

I'm pretty sure that stuff with Jojo's ex was 95% true.

In regards to the nick thing, I'm sure it's exaggerated but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a general feeling around the house, like with Ben F and Juan Pablo's girls. I definitely think the arrogant/diva thing is true.

IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:46 pm

I consider Intouch one of the trashiest of trash mags. I do believe Nick to be arrogant and calculating though. I've seen it from day 1 with him. The Diva part I'm not sure about since it seems he gets along very well with the crew and producers. That said, with his track record of bedding at least 7 women from the franchise already, I can totally see the girls questioning his intentions.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:50 pm

I think the stuff about JoJo was 40% true at best. JMO. And at least that source was named so there was some credibility. An anonymous source can be made up. The point was that they try to annihilate the lead every season.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:53 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I'm pretty sure that stuff with Jojo's ex was 95% true.

In regards to the nick thing, I'm sure it's exaggerated but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a general feeling around the house, like with Ben F and Juan Pablo's girls. I definitely think the arrogant/diva thing is true.

IMO.

That's interesting. Did someone in the know talk to you about this? Curious minds are interested in that scoop. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:08 pm

Beach Lover wrote:I consider Intouch one of the trashiest of trash mags.   I do believe Nick to be arrogant and calculating though. I've seen it from day 1 with him. The Diva part I'm not sure about since it seems he gets along very well with the crew and producers.  That said, with his track record of bedding at least 7 women from the franchise already, I can totally see the girls questioning his intentions.

I am curious can you please point me in the article where a least 7 ladies said that he slept with them? IMO I would like to read them. It sounds juicy.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:14 pm

Beach Lover wrote:I consider Intouch one of the trashiest of trash mags.   I do believe Nick to be arrogant and calculating though. I've seen it from day 1 with him. The Diva part I'm not sure about since it seems he gets along very well with the crew and producers.  That said, with his track record of bedding at least 7 women from the franchise already, I can totally see the girls questioning his intentions.

Where did it say that? Source please, TYIA.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 74 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna