SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 56 of 74 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 65 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:24 pm

Here we go!!!!! thumbsup

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:28 pm

reason wrote:
sdmom wrote:Rachel's IG is public now.

How many hours ago did this happen?
I'd like to know, too! I hope someone was paying close attention.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:54 pm

We don't know when it was activated as I just found it this morning about two hours ago after seeing that Raven was following her.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:24 pm

RealitySteve
RealitySteve‏ @RealitySteve

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

I think RS thinks he has the name of the F1.
Qui, n'est pas?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:49 pm

Lord please let us know when he spill his guts that is smelling like fish.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:14 pm

julychild wrote:
hae1001 wrote:@julychild yes. It was an animated version of him.

So, he back on sm, as well. Plus, and I'm not certain of this, I think he just unfollowed kaitlyn on IG (I know he was following her), and maybe one other person (shawn?)

ElonM wrote:He's on a mission.

I hope he's not following Andi.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Captur19

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Captur20

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Captur21

yes

https://doesfollow.com/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:19 pm

notarose wrote:
RealitySteve
RealitySteve‏ @RealitySteve

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

I think RS thinks he has the name of the F1.
Qui, n'est pas?

IMO the only two reasons why RS would be this excited with regards to the bachelor is if Nick was left heartbroken at the end or if RS was right about his prediction that it was Vanessa as F1 all along. Thankfully, MF's tweet of 'tears of joy' negates scenario 1 IMO, so I think Vanessa being F1 is most likely true. All JMO. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:52 pm

Did he say Vanessa was final 1? can you point me in the direction of that please?

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:01 pm

reason wrote:Did he say Vanessa was final 1? can you point me in the direction of that please?

He didn't say she was F1 because the FRC hadn't happened yet. When he revealed the other two women in the F4, when talking about Vanessa he said she was the one Nick was most into from day one and would likely be the F1.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:04 pm

He hasn't given the f1 spoiler yet @reason However, he has said that from what he's hearing, that Vanessa was going to win.
The final 4 rose ceremony as we know happened last Friday night in NY at the William Vale hotel. I think I have a good idea of who went home, but I’ll hold off on that for now because I’m not 100% certain yet. What I can tell you from everything I’m hearing so far is this: Vanessa is going to win. I told you midway through Ben’s season I was hearing it was a done deal with Lauren and that ended up panning out. Told you last season it was basically the JoJo and Jordan show, and that ended up panning out as well. Lets see if this season makes it 3-for-3. But yeah, from what I’ve been told, Nick is going to pick Vanessa in the end. Can’t say I’m the least bit surprised either.
That is from his f4 spoiler post. He has also reiterated in his subsequent posts that his opinion hasn't changed.
Well, going by the shooting schedule for the “Bachelor,” as we speak Nick is an engaged man. Granted, I don’t know who he’s engaged to yet, but by all accounts that I’ve heard for a couple weeks now, is that it’ll be to Vanessa Grimaldi
That is from his latest post.
Both quotes from RS.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:13 pm

I'm keeping it simple. I think RS' response was simply to say it's over. Nothing more and nothing less.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:08 pm

@hae1001 when was his latest post? thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 74 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 65 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna