SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 57 of 74 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 65 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by hae1001 Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:25 pm

@reason November 18th.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:44 pm

Slight action! I wouldn't be surprised if his first pic is with the family in Wisconsin especially with Thanksgiving around the corner. I am so ashamed at myself as I've been looking back through Nick's tweets last night and today and failed to even notice the switch in profile pic from emojii Nick to hot stud Bachelor Nick laugh out loud. Rachel having instagram possibly deactivated today or "found" doesn't really confirm to me if she is F1 or F2 since FRC was Friday 11/18 and it could be as easy as she was given her SM back just like it appears Nick was as well today. Any sign of Vanessa? That RS tweet could be him trying to be "clever" with the "Weeee!" and playing on the fact that where Vanessa is from, French is prominently spoken hinting that he thinks or has info that she is F1. In the past it there were indications that other final couples had access to their SM about a day after FRC date even if they were still overseas so they may not be back to the U.S. yet but given phone privileges.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:11 pm

Nicks profile photo has been switched for at least a day. I saw it yesterday.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:10 pm

I took a screenshot of Nick's Twitter account/profile at 11:28pm ET yesterday (Saturday, Nov 19) and his Twitter profile photo was still the bitmoji one and had not been changed so he changed it sometime after then to his Bachelor promo pic.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:18 pm

OnePromise wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Ok, thanks so now's the time that Corrine and the F2 person should show up on SM

Raven showed up on IG.
Raven was elim as F4 cause of her other activity, IMO, then we have Corrine who was showing up on SM after Raven, we now have Rachel....so does that mean that the F1 is Vanessa??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I took a screenshot of Nick's Twitter account/profile at 11:28pm ET yesterday (Saturday, Nov 19) and his Twitter profile photo was still the bitmoji one and had not been changed so he changed it sometime after then to his Bachelor promo pic.

I agree. I was going down memory lane of his twitter feed last night while waiting impatiently for him to reappear on SM and I even had a chuckle looking at his bitmoji pic. This was for me around 10:00pm-12am my time which I believe this time of year is MST? AZ doesn't do the Daylight savings time stuff so half the year we are Pacific, the other half MST? Something like that laugh out loud.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:21 pm

@MonicaJM2001 you are from Arizona too?! Yeah right now we are Mountain standard time. I like that nothing changes for us but it is weird that it changes for everyone else. It is confusing for a good week.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:25 pm

casjacknick wrote:@MonicaJM2001 you are from Arizona too?! Yeah right now we are Mountain standard time. I like that nothing changes for us but it is weird that it changes for everyone else. It is confusing for a good week.

yes I am a native Zonie! It's always fun trying to remember during the winter months when traveling west to account for the time change.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:37 pm

New promo tonight during the AMAs according to Robert Mills.

@Millsy11374
New promo for #TheBachelor in #AMAs

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:40 pm

ElonM wrote:New promo tonight during the AMAs according to Robert Mills.

@Millsy11374
New promo for #TheBachelor in #AMAs

Somebody please record this or capture some SCs. I can't wait!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:15 pm

No new promo on AMAs. Its the first one that was aired last week.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:16 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I took a screenshot of Nick's Twitter account/profile at 11:28pm ET yesterday (Saturday, Nov 19) and his Twitter profile photo was still the bitmoji one and had not been changed so he changed it sometime after then to his Bachelor promo pic.

I agree. I was going down memory lane of his twitter feed last night while waiting impatiently for him to reappear on SM and I even had a chuckle looking at his bitmoji pic. This was for me around 10:00pm-12am my time which I believe this time of year is MST? AZ doesn't do the Daylight savings time stuff so half the year we are Pacific, the other half MST? Something like that laugh out loud.

Sorry.  I should clarify.  I was up very late last night. So my "yesterday" was actually early today (November 20th) around 2-3am CST. So he must have changed in between when we were looking at his profile.  Details, details.  giggling

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 74 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 65 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna