SELECT CONTENT

Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 2 Empty Re: Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:17 am

Gina wrote:Rich, me too. If I had to pick ONLY one Reality show and no other to watch, it would always be Survivor.

I'm still in love with Ozzy. Wish he had a haircut, he didn't have it this long before. He reminds me of a young Boston Rob, who I adore. I am so no into guys with long hair, ugh.

I'm a Whitney Duncan fan, so right now, before I see anything, Ozzy and Whitney for me, unless she turns out to a piece of work. She's good friends with Kelli Pickler, both country singers and Whitney has always seemed sweet, but it's Survivor, so we'll see.

Me 3! :yes:
I never get tired of watching this show, it's almost comforting!!! :P
However, if I had to pick one to be on--(not that that would ever happen IRL) it would have been BB.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 2 Empty Re: Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by deedreamer Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:41 am

I am working on a graphic score board for this season and should have it up later today. I will keep it updated each week.

Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 2 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:02 pm

deedreamer wrote:I am working on a graphic score board for this season and should have it up later today. I will keep it updated each week.

Thanks!! Any spoilers out there for this season??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Gina wrote:Rich, me too. If I had to pick ONLY one Reality show and no other to watch, it would always be Survivor.

I'm still in love with Ozzy. Wish he had a haircut, he didn't have it this long before. He reminds me of a young Boston Rob, who I adore. I am so no into guys with long hair, ugh.

I'm a Whitney Duncan fan, so right now, before I see anything, Ozzy and Whitney for me, unless she turns out to a piece of work. She's good friends with Kelli Pickler, both country singers and Whitney has always seemed sweet, but it's Survivor, so we'll see.

Me 3! :yes:
I never get tired of watching this show, it's almost comforting!!! :P
However, if I had to pick one to be on--(not that that would ever happen IRL) it would have been BB.

Make it 4!! I'd love to be on Survivor, except the old ones usually go first. giggling

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:35 pm

OK I have the scoreboard up in its own thread...Love_Me and San, I hope it is ok that I started that thread for it Smiley

Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 2 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:37 pm

OK,will blog the first one as a newbie later today! Will be fun to see what you experts think!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:41 pm

deedreamer wrote:I am working on a graphic score board for this season and should have it up later today. I will keep it updated each week.

Yay thanks!! jumping
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:56 pm

deedreamer wrote:OK I have the scoreboard up in its own thread...Love_Me and San, I hope it is ok that I started that thread for it Smiley
bowdown blowkiss

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:00 pm

nutty1 wrote:

The Survivor Sucks forum has them. No clue how reliable they are... or if they were leaked by producers to fool everybody. Jotted down the top 3 and top 5 and checked how they were edited in the first episode. Three of the five were under-the-radar. I have to remind myself each season this is not Bachelor(ette) so it is not important that the winner gets much attention in episode #1. If the winner is really among those leaked... ha ha!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:53 pm

deedreamer wrote:OK I have the scoreboard up in its own thread...Love_Me and San, I hope it is ok that I started that thread for it Smiley

Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 2 4219981604
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:54 pm

JBF wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

The Survivor Sucks forum has them. No clue how reliable they are... or if they were leaked by producers to fool everybody. Jotted down the top 3 and top 5 and checked how they were edited in the first episode. Three of the five were under-the-radar. I have to remind myself each season this is not Bachelor(ette) so it is not important that the winner gets much attention in episode #1. If the winner is really among those leaked... ha ha!

Even if they turn out to be wrong that is ok. Can you bring the spoilers of who they say will be in the top 5 and 3 posted on SS. Thanks.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:07 am

Love_Me wrote:
JBF wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

Even if they turn out to be wrong that is ok. Can you bring the spoilers of who they say will be in the top 5 and 3 posted on SS. Thanks.

OK... I will be "coy" and post it in white. :giggle:

Move your mouse here if you want spoiled... again they could be wrong: Albert is the last one on Coach's team and makes it to Top 3. He goes to Redemption Island and comes fighting his way back. Does very well at individual challenges. Dawn and Whitney also make Final 3, being on the winning team, Ozzy's. In the top 5 but supposedly making jury instead of Top 3 are John Cochran (surprise!... and he goes to Redemption too) and Keith.

This video is interesting: http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/2129695454/survivor-south-pacific-whatever-it-takes

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers

+6
Peppermom
deedreamer
Kashathediva
GrahamGal
nutty1