SELECT CONTENT

Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 18 Empty Re: Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by JBF Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:00 am

nutty1 wrote:Maxx's spoilers, though only one epsiode at a time, were all correct, weren't they?
Who do you think he is and where did he get his info??

I wasn't worrying about him, responding to the previous post, since we mostly just post his site links. We can easily avoid discussing them here by just allowing everybody to read them on their own.

I don't know about his info. He also posted many non-spoilerish stuff on the other forum for a while. I thought maybe he was watching the episodes a week in advance, but it is clear he is getting the information from a person with connections. When he revealed Sophie that final week, I thought he might be wrong simply because he was right the rest of the season... AND you would think the producers were better at hiding the final vote tally. Well... guess not. Maybe Burnett/CBS didn't care about leaks this season after all.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 18 Empty Re: Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by deedreamer Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:46 pm

The final recap is posted. It is so lengthy that I divided it into two posts. Looking forward to the new format next season. I hope it brings some exciting new twists. Meanwhile between seasons I will be working on a nice new score card grid for the season. All the best everyone - see you next season.

Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 18 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:08 pm

JBF - I like when you post spoilers, articles, and videos etc. for this show. I hope you will contunie to do so. Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 18 1839924927
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:09 pm

deedreamer wrote:The final recap is posted. It is so lengthy that I divided it into two posts. Looking forward to the new format next season. I hope it brings some exciting new twists. Meanwhile between seasons I will be working on a nice new score card grid for the season. All the best everyone - see you next season.

Thanks Dee for all you hard work. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 18 4284793866 Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 18 1174293761
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers

+6
Peppermom
deedreamer
Kashathediva
GrahamGal
nutty1