SELECT CONTENT

Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 17 Empty Re: Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:22 pm

I can set up non-spoiler threads for people who like to watch this show, but want to remain unspoiled while doing so.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 17 Empty Re: Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by eightfifteen Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:28 pm

I thought Jeff said Jim was one of his favorites? I remember reading one of his tweets that said his favorites were Coach, Cochran and Jim. What are the other forums saying about this season? And how did SS come up with a Sophie ending? Cause I couldn't see it.

Love, I'd like that! :Nod: I want to talk about it without spoilers.

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:20 pm

I felt so bad for Brandon, this family must be huge jerks, if they were upset they way he played being a nice kid

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:23 pm

One of the Big Brother alumni posted this:
Serious survivor wrap party drama, I got cursed the F*ck out by Coach (on camera) last night after Russell crashed the interview and started airing personal beef. Coach thought we set him up and I should have done something and stated hulking the F out.

Whoa. I think Coach is a little on edge from losing. He called Ozzy a "whiny little b----" in his interview on ew.com. :shock:

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:32 pm

eightfifteen wrote:I thought Jeff said Jim was one of his favorites? I remember reading one of his tweets that said his favorites were Coach, Cochran and Jim. What are the other forums saying about this season? And how did SS come up with a Sophie ending? Cause I couldn't see it.

Love, I'd like that! :Nod: I want to talk about it without spoilers.

I might have boo-booed a bit on my last post. The snarky twitter comments I read may have been around the time Jim was rough on Cochran on screen. Did a quickie google search after reading your question and found something about him liking Jim a lot OFF the show. As for "favorite", you got me on that one. He was asked his three favorites once and he picked Coach, Cochran and Brandon. He could have said Jim at another time. Too tired to research that. I need to get away from him! A little Jeffie goes a long long way with me.

Anyhoo... many on the SS forum actually thought Dawn would be a winner early on because so many were "assuming" a female winner. After the merge, they were divided between Coach and Sophie, with Ozzy as a long shot.

Silly me kept thinking Albert was the one until the editors bulldozed him to the ground a couple times those final two episodes.

Don't worry too much about spoilers. They were SO wrong this season until the very end. They will be SO wrong next season. If we post them here, we will just have a hearty laugh.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:25 am

Maxx's spoilers, though only one epsiode at a time, were all correct, weren't they?
Who do you think he is and where did he get his info??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:12 am

eightfifteen wrote:One of the Big Brother alumni posted this:
Serious survivor wrap party drama, I got cursed the F*ck out by Coach (on camera) last night after Russell crashed the interview and started airing personal beef. Coach thought we set him up and I should have done something and stated hulking the F out.

Whoa. I think Coach is a little on edge from losing. He called Ozzy a "whiny little b----" in his interview on ew.com. :shock:

I am curious which BB alum interviewed Coach? Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 17 40742102 affraid

His behavior doesn't shock me. He always seems a little testy and on edge.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:19 am

eightfifteen wrote:I thought Jeff said Jim was one of his favorites? I remember reading one of his tweets that said his favorites were Coach, Cochran and Jim. What are the other forums saying about this season? And how did SS come up with a Sophie ending? Cause I couldn't see it.

Love, I'd like that! Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 17 771730417 I want to talk about it without spoilers.

I just made the new spoiler free thread! Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 17 3792326465

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t599-survivor-discussion-no-spoilers#122795
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:20 am

I forgot to ask you all something though. Can you tell me where they filmed the new season and is it season 24? Thanks.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:06 am

Love_Me wrote:

I am curious which BB alum interviewed Coach? Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 17 40742102 affraid

Kevin Campbell from BB11. I'm curious if he'll post the video or not.

Love_Me wrote:I forgot to ask you all something though. Can you tell me where they filmed the new season and is it season 24? Thanks.
I looked it up online real quick and it was filmed in Samoa, where last season was filmed. They probably filmed Season 23 & 24 back-to-back.

Thanks for the non-spoiler thread! kisses
For some reason being spoiled for Survivor kills the fun for me, but I love it for Big Brother and Bachelor. Haha.

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:09 am

hello guys
JBF i appreciate all the insights and reviews you did during this season and hope you do not leave plz

even in "Koh lanta" France, it's always an undeserved person who wins it sucks but that's what it is

i am happy to see Ozzy win the 100 k he deserved it
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:33 am

eightfifteen wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Kevin Campbell from BB11. I'm curious if he'll post the video or not.

Love_Me wrote:I forgot to ask you all something though. Can you tell me where they filmed the new season and is it season 24? Thanks.
I looked it up online real quick and it was filmed in Samoa, where last season was filmed. They probably filmed Season 23 & 24 back-to-back.

Thanks for the non-spoiler thread! Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 17 3110612249
For some reason being spoiled for Survivor kills the fun for me, but I love it for Big Brother and Bachelor. Haha.

Thank you so much!

I changed the title to include where they filmed the new season! ❤

Also, here is the new thread for people who enjoy reading spoilers. Discuss them for the new season in this thread:

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t601-survivor-samoa-discussion-spoilers
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers

+6
Peppermom
deedreamer
Kashathediva
GrahamGal
nutty1