SELECT CONTENT

Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 9 Empty Re: Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by JBF Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:38 am

I'll let you folks read Maxx Fisher's spoiler for Wednesday on your own...
http://www.tvfunspot.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13811
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 9 Empty Re: Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by nutty1 Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:51 pm

JBF wrote:I'll let you folks read Maxx Fisher's spoiler for Wednesday on your own...
http://www.tvfunspot.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13811

Very interesting!!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:14 am

Yowza. Talk about a rapid turn of events. It is like a tornado just blew through.

Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 9 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:26 am

I know. This season is no fun. The "bros before hos" is mind-messer. Many think Sophie may win "by default", despite being so under the radar. We see about a minute of footage of her per episode and she really isn't playing much of a game. Oh, she's a nice girl all right... like Sandra, I guess... who sat on her duff and won two seasons. Maybe that is why she got more screentime during the coconut spitting challenge, since it was one she almost won.

As mentioned before, I would rather see Al win. All of the other interesting people are going, going, gone. Nothing against Coach, but this bromance between him and Jeff Probst is too silly for words. What else will Probst praise the Dragon Slayer for? Oh, golly gee! Who will get the most attention on the finale, regardless whether or not he wins? It won't be Rick.

(On the other hand, the Brandon-Cochran bromance is so much more interesting to me than the Jeff-Coach one. Loved that sugar-high-sick head on shoulder routine during their feast. Awwwwww.)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:34 pm

Only doing the most interesting tweets tonight…

As usual @SurvivorAlbert (Destrade) was tooting it ahead of time both on twitter and facebook, since he knew he was getting more attention than usual.

#Survivor is brand new tonight. 9 players, 3 RI inhabitants, 2 players sent home! Should be interesting!

Quick response from @gzusfuhreek Tom
@SurvivorAlbert U better not flip!!

@GeekyJules tweets Cochran…
Please tell me you’re not doing what I think you’re doing with Coach… Regardless, I still support you!

@SurvivorCochran
Be afraid

@GeekyJules
OH NO!! Well, at least I can brace for impact. Thanks for the warning!

@eltonpacheco
I hope Dawn and Whitney survive the vote tonight.

@meehan (Dawn’s twitter) responds...
Thank you!

@JeffProbst

coach has gotten so good at telilng stories. Whitney is upset but Coach is definitely in control right now.

If Keith can hang in there he can get back in with Whitney

Jim hates being in jury.. he loved the game.

this is amazing. Ozzy is a stud. Absolute stud. If only his social game can improve... and soon!

Ozzy makes it look so easy. I give you my word 90% of us could not do it like Ozzy does. You can't take it away from him.

I love Dawn as a person but as a player she is a beat behind. This move should have happened two weeks ago.

(about Albert & Cochran) I love it when we see their "world" like now - playing chess on home made game while taking strategy – brilliant

What do you think of Albert as a player? What about Sophie?

this is all about balance. Balance balance balance. We always mix up challenges to favor different skills.

huge move by Sophie. I LOVE that kind of playing. GO FOR BROKE. The only way to play Survivor.

Dawn vs. Ozzy… that should be fun. But you never know on RI – duels are always fair for all contestants.

We made up coco sprouts. Love that Coach fell for it.

Ah Whitney is in trouble….

Damn Sophie two in a row. I forgot that too!

Not the most exciting challenge but did you love it?

@RussellHantz

Tonight me and @survivorshannon live tweet survivor !! When is this shit going to pick up ??!

@survivorshannon
@russellhantz crying hasn't worked!..jumping kicking walls hasnt worked!!!...being mean to the little Jew kid hasn't worked!!..they screwed

@RussellHantz

The only way @SurvivorCoach is like Jesus is he turns water into whine.

So long Jim, can’t say you’ve done anything anyway.

(responding Jeff’s comment about Whitney getting in with Keith)
@JeffProbst I have a feeling he can stay in with her either way.

Ozzy is such a beast he’ll never need to learn social game.

@SurvivorCochran you are in danger is ANYONE but you wins an immunity. You SHOULD be nervous. Your face looks nervous without you!

I wonder how much extra video they have of Rick grooming his mustache.

@SurvivorCoach You’re really offended Albert is making a play? This ain’t an ice cream parlor, not everyone gets a taste!

@SurvivorCoach you mean you aren’t running this alliance… ANYMORE

I Don’t care who voted for her, I just want to know which dummy spelled her name “Don”

I bet whitney’s answer for everything is “Keith”.

(to Brandon) You spelled it Don!!! Like uncle, like nephew!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:02 pm

Went through some of Jeff Probst's "touts", sporting his Irish hat.

Nothing spoilerish, but a few interesting tidbits:

Those questions asked were all given to the contestants previously (day #1?), but not everybody studied.
(Well, Sophie did. She won two challenges in a row, but what I find interesting is that Jeff forgot this. See above tweet.)

Jeff does not know the winner, but often has a feeling based on how things go down at that last tribal council. However, he has been surprised a few times.
(This rules out all spoilers claiming somebody in the final three got zero votes. If Jeff doesn't know, how would a Joe Schmoe Spoiler posting on various messageboards know?)

Each episode spans about three days.
(That means they sleep on their decisions for next tribal. They don't just go the evening of the challenge.)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:04 am

The survivor scoreboard and recap is up

Why is it that every season that a group of contestants will put a great strategic plan together to put them in the driver's seat and when it comes to the execution of the plan they all chicken out. One year I would like to see them actually go through with this. It would save me a lot of shouting at the TV about what #@$%$$$ idiots that they are.......LOL that is even after reading the spoilers. It seems optimism and hope springs eternal...duh you would think I would learn LOL

Loved Cochran and Albert's little checker game. It seems to be one of the more inventive ways shown that contestants have done something to fill their time on the island. Usually all we get to see is them napping or lounging around.

I loved in the preview for next week how Coach says he needs a new name because he has become stronger than Dragon Slayer. He suggests Zeus. Cochran enquires to the camera..."Didn't Zeus eat his children?"

I am not sure who I am rooting for to win the season, probably Cochran as he really has played the most thinking game of how to stay in the game. I just know that I do not want Rick to win by default......talk about a ghost of a character...half the time I keep forgetting his name and call him Tim. LOL

I remember the early spoilers said that Rick was the first person eliminated....essentially he was eliminated from our radar so it was an easy mistake for someone to think that he is gone totally LOL.

Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 9 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:38 am

deedreamer wrote:
I remember the early spoilers said that Rick was the first person eliminated....essentially he was eliminated from our radar so it was an easy mistake for someone to think that he is gone totally LOL.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo true! Wasn't Whitney saying he wasn't playing any type of game?

Actually, Rick’s big strategic game moment was many weeks back when Albert and Sophie tried to get his swing vote to out Edna rather than Mikayla. Rick sided with Coach and that is why Mikayla left. The other two did actually write down Edna’s name that time.

When Coach went through his Godfather intent-to-kill mode, the camera panned on Sophie’s face, then Albert. Al looked semi-concerned, but Sophie looked like she feared getting strangled in her bedroom post show. Coach got some very hostile tweet comments last night, so if he is the winner this season, Burnett/CBS has some major damage control to do.

Potential bad news for those planning for a Cochran finish… Well, actually, it is still a maybe or maybe not situation.

This Keith video was apparently NOT shot “the day after” since his physical appearance isn’t matching the last tribal. Twice he mentions Cochran only making top seven… or so it sounds. Of course, the key question: Is he speaking “hypothetically” or in reality? Ozzy is definitely still in the game at this point in time (either still on Redemption or with the others), so there is a pretty good chance he defeats the girls… bad for those hoping one of them would make it.