SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 21 of 72 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 46 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:48 am

Fifty wrote:
Sugar&Spice wrote:The following kind of touches on filming schedule, SM and screen caps, but theres been discussion here about the FRC so I will post this here. This could be a bit of a stretch so all of the following is IMO:

In the screencaps thread I posted a picture of the Sofitel So Singapore pool bar which looks exactly like where the FRC ceremony was held based on the sneak peek video. Going through the Sofitel So's facebook page, they advertise ladies night at the pool bar on the 24th of August. They also "invited" people down to have a drink and meal at their restaurant on the 26th of August. Based on these two events, I would think the FRC might have been the 25th, simply because I cant see the hotel promoting the pool bar, or holding functions when they would (no doubt) be trying to protecting filming of the FRC. But thats all IMO.

Also, if Georgia was seen at the airport on the 27th (?) its likely she flew out of Singapore on the 26th at night time. Its about an 8 hour flight, which would have her landing during the day like the papped pictures show.

Of course, this is all IMO

That would sound about right. DM printed the story on Monday 29th and said she flew back into Australia  on the weekend. From this article it says the crew arrived back on Saturday 27th and were papped on the Friday getting drunk after the finale in Singapore. So I would say Georgia also arrived back on the 27th. So I would say it fits your timeline.

Just to add to this, not sure if @Sundy found anything on IG, but there are a few photos with Sofitel So tagged on IG of people at the pool bar on the 24th, and the 26th of August, but none on the 25th of August. I can't link because I'm still a new member, but I promise they're there Praying
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:50 am

Bobette wrote:Breaking Jake News:  DM now stating he doesn't make F2 and is 'moving on quick':

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3863884/Bachelorette-contestant-Jake-Ellis-poses-friends-bar-revealed-not-final-two-reality-dating-show.html

Yeah it never seemed likely based on there being no pics of Jake in Singapore.

Based on this it seems like Channel Ten may have been responding to NI mag article of Lee and Matty in Singapore saying they post misleading things by only referring to the articles' "mystery third date" rumor as was speculated.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:52 am

I can see FRC being filmed Aug 25, especially since it seems Jake was back home by Aug 20th (and the RC he is eliminated in must have been before then - so the s/caps of Matty, Lee, and Jake?)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:58 am

Now that I think about it... if Matty got the last HTD ~Aug 13 and Lee had his FD Aug 17 and Jake home by Aug 20 then Jake may have gotten the first FD. FDs were all filmed around Sydney so no need for more than 3-4 days for FDs
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:59 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Now that I think about it... if Matty got the last HTD ~Aug 13 and Lee had his FD Aug 17 and Jake home by Aug 20 then Jake may have gotten the first FD. FDs were all filmed around Sydney so no need for more than 3-4 days for FDs

Is it possible Jake had his FD on the 10th of Aug, or is that too close to HTD? Or it could still have been last on the 19th, it was pretty warm those days for winter (~25 *C), so might explain Georgia's sleeveless top no idea I feel like we've deviated from SM to filming schedule now giggling
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:50 am

Oh my. The sister in laws IG has now been set to private.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:52 am

Sundy wrote:Oh my. The sister in laws IG has now been set to private.

Well that's intriguing...
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:54 am

Interesting. I got in and followed her early... hopefully she doesn't block me now.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:55 am

LovingLove wrote:

Interesting. I got in and followed her early... hopefully she doesn't block me now.

Are the pics and likes still there?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:58 am

Just a random thought. Now the pics are private do we need to remove them from the thread? I dont want to do anything wrong?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:00 am

Sundy wrote:
LovingLove wrote:

Are the pics and likes still there?

Her pics of Matty are still there.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:56 am

@Sundy they were posted when they were public so totally fine. Great catch btw yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 72 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 46 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy