SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 22 of 72 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 47 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Emayem Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:39 am

Horrible news for Georgia with her mum going into Palliative care

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/bachelorette-georgia-loves-devastating-news-about-her-mum/news-story/7c6cc030f02db08f9d572b582226ec7a

Will really take the shine off being able to bring her relationship out into the open this week. I hope her F1 has been able to be there for her and support her.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:43 am

So sad for the family.

This is horrible for her and her f1.

Do all the leads have to head for Sydney to do promo for the FRC and then media rounds after?

She probably would prefer to skip that now right?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:51 am

The daily mail's version of the article says it's unclear whether Georgia would do the media rounds at the moment.

Sad news for the family but hopefully the f1 would stay strong for her once hes able to and Georgia's mom will be able to watch the rest of her daughter's love story.

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:54 am

sad So heartbreaking and sad. My prayers and thoughts go out to Georgia, her mom and family.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:21 am

Has Matty been sighted anywhere after him spotted travelling last week ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:26 am

^ He was seen at a comedy performance in Sydney on Friday night. 
And also someone spotted him moving into a new apartment/share house in Bondi   question

tbh, not sure whether to believe the second sighting for now..

Re: Article on Georgia's mother
My prayers and thoughts go out to her family.

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:35 am

lrose wrote:^ He was seen at a comedy performance in Sydney on Friday night. 
And also someone spotted him moving into a new apartment/share house in Bondi   question

tbh, not sure whether to believe the second sighting for now..

Re: Article on Georgia's mother
My prayers and thoughts go out to her family.

Thanks lrose. I though someone had seen him at an airport just last week. For me an airport sighting in the US means f1 travelling for a meet up.
This show is driving me batty.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:27 pm

My heart breaks for Georgia and her family.

My BIL passed away from pancreatic cancer 2 years ago. It's awful.

So sad. I hope the man she is with gives her the love of support she will need.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:31 pm

My heart goea out to her. I pray her mum feels better soon

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:45 pm

That's awful news. my thoughts and prayers to G and Family

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:47 pm

Can't open the article but the tone of comments lets me know what it said. So sad. I hope her new romance can survive the strain of this. If there ever was a time she needed someone to put her first, it is now.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:56 pm

My heart goes out to Georgia her Mom and the whole family. So sad. I hope they can focus on sharing special moments together and find comfort in being in each others arms as family.  God Bless them all. Sending kind thoughts and prayers their way. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 1f64f

The timing is so difficult but the most important thing is time with her Mom. The Bachelorette business pales in comparison. Hopefully her F1 can be with her to lend support and a shoulder to cry on. Upset
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 72 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 47 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy