SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 30 of 72 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 51 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:45 pm

Sundy wrote:Announced. Georgia and her chosen one set the be on The Project this Friday. Makes sense really as all though in light of the current situation I was not expecting much media, The Project is filmed in Melbourne so it would be quite easy to do
Great catch @Sundy yes Since you live in Melbourne I will be depending on you for any inside scoops or sighting bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:47 pm

Yeah, it's near the time to watch the feet.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 pm

It should be easy to spot since Lee lives in Melbourne where the Project is filmed so I would suspect the only feet to watch are Matty's
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:01 pm

I wonder if they will be doing everything out of Melbourne this time or still Sydney? The boys could go to Sydney I suppose and then all post radio could be done by phone, if that is there is going to be any sad
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:06 pm

True. The F2 usually go to Sydney the day of the final episode so they could still be doing that and doing media rounds.

I hope we do get to hear from them though I can understand if not, given the situation.... although if Georgia will still do The Project then I could see the guys doing interviews in Sydney on Thursday
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
True. The F2 usually go to Sydney the day of the final episode so they could still be doing that and doing media rounds.

I hope we do get to hear from them though I can understand if not, given the situation.... although if Georgia will still do The Project then I could see the guys doing interviews in Sydney on Thursday

But I'm guessing the lead goes to Sydney also for media right?

I doubt she will this season.

So would both the f2 have to be near her for them to do after the final rose type interviews like they have in the US?
In that case watching the feet is not a clue because both f2 would have to be in the same location as Georgia.

Darn it.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:59 pm

@nd4reality I don't think Richie went to Sydney on the Thursday so G may not need to. I could be forgetting though but I don't think it's that big of a deal as Sydney is mostly radio interviews so those can be over the phone or skyped in.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:02 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@nd4reality I don't think Richie went to Sydney on the Thursday so G may not need to. I could be forgetting though but I don't think it's that big of a deal as Sydney is mostly radio interviews so those can be over the phone or skyped in.

I think he was in Sydney as usually the lead and F1 do a photoshoot and watch the finale together...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:07 pm

mercieme wrote:@fifty....girl you need to go stalk where the project is filmed in Melboune giggling On a serious note, I think Georgia & her F1 might call into a few radio shows on Friday morning as well but I am wondering if they will appear live on the project or if they will do a pre taped session, thoughts?

The project is filmed live from what I remember. I'm not too far from Channel Ten studios so it may be an idea. @mercieme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:09 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@nd4reality I don't think Richie went to Sydney on the Thursday so G may not need to. I could be forgetting though but I don't think it's that big of a deal as Sydney is mostly radio interviews so those can be over the phone or skyped in.

He was in Sydney as they do photoshoots on the Thursday before the finale. The Lead is generally holed up in the hotel room while the F1 does interviews with the F2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:12 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:It should be easy to spot since Lee lives in Melbourne where the Project is filmed so I would suspect the only feet to watch are Matty's

If they are still doing interviews on Thursday in Sydney you can be guaranteed they will have pics of Lee at the airport. They had them for Nikki and Alex, and Snez only as Lana was in Sydney.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:16 pm

Too bad we cannot watch the feet really. In the US version they have the people shoot a couple of days earlier.

Plus this time, Georgia herself may not be moving so really none of it is a clue.

All we have to wait for is the paps to spill if they know something. Jmo.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 72 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 51 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy