SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 37 of 72 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 54 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:39 am

For Richie's season
http://thevine.com.au/entertainment/bookies-still-cant-predict-will-win-bachelor-one-contestant-sure/
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by brownravens Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:40 am

21st of September was the premiere i think Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:43 am

Sundy wrote:21 September
stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 0797CA0A-69D9-43A7-865F-08DE793E6387

It definitely seems like they knew the F2 based on those odds. Lee was at least shown pre-show so that is a bit understandable but Matty wasn't as much so it could be they knew something then. question

IIRC, the pap that knew about Alex/F1 said he knew F1 for Georgia's season too? It's interesting though that this hasn't made the media rounds the way it did for Richie's season, at least not as much? Perhaps they only knew F2 and not F1?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:45 am

So I noticed on FB there are comments saying that an ad shown during the Survivor finale spoiled the ending (it showed the winner). I wonder if something else will happen like that for the finale?

Sportsbet definitely seemed to have known the winner for that show too it seems. It makes betting odd to me, since the winners can be known.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am

With Survivor, the result is harder to keep under wraps, I think because it's not live and at least 12 contestants know the winner - that's 11 angry people that lost $500 000 but Bach is 1 brokehearted contestent - IMO

Last edited by brownravens on Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:50 am

Damn I watched survivor but turned the volume down on the ads. Twitter saying anything?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:55 am

I agree about Survivor results being more easily spoiled.

@Sundy I saw comments on FB on the official Survivor account people posting that the winner was spoiled and it turned out that it was spoiled

posting here...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:56 am

AllAboutLove wrote:So I noticed on FB there are comments saying that an ad shown during the Survivor finale spoiled the ending (it showed the winner). I wonder if something else will happen like that for the finale?

Sportsbet definitely seemed to have known the winner for that show too it seems. It makes betting odd to me, since the winners can be known.

They showed the winner for Richie's season, clear as day - they showed Nikki wearing a red dress and Alex a gold dress which was definitely Alex F1

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:02 am

Oh clearly I'm tired. I thought it was a Bachie spoiler
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:06 am

Sundy wrote:Oh clearly I'm tired. I thought it was a Bachie spoiler

That's what I originally thought too. Time for bed!

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:54 am

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/television/final-three-bachelorette-male-contestants-rally-around-georgia-love/news-story/761e066472acf1d79a7843889223d427

The boys are so sweet! Really rallying around Georgia and her family in time of crisis! Lovely to hear that even though her mom wasn't able to be there for the MTP, she's having fun guessing who Georgia picks.

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:58 am

Hmmm prayers and love her way. Wish her mum to get better very soon
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 72 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 54 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy