SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 38 of 72 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 55 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:21 pm

Did Lee just let slip that he had to read about her condition ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:25 pm

I noticed that only Matty's statement seemed personal and involved.
Lee could have said that to make it seem he has no contact with her though.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by niqa86 Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:28 pm

@nd4reality
Did Lee just let slip that he had to read about her condition ?

same with matty though, cause how come he wouldn't be aware that the situation was very serious? wouldn't they talk about it with Georgia? can't imagine that happening. all the statements from all three guys are weirdly worded imo

niqa86

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:33 pm

Her being admitted in palliative care might be unexpected even for the family I think. I don't think he meant he doesn't know it is serious but more he doesn't realize it was to the palliative care stage.

I find this interesting also.
“It’s been awful, it’s just the worst news possible,” he said.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:43 pm

I take all their interviews with a grain of salt from here on out because remember Nikki answering that Richie likes Snapchat and Alex saying she's doesn't know? And look how that turned out. Lee could have just been pretending not to know in advance.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by niqa86 Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:45 pm

@djogbenyuie same result though. yes it might've been unexpected even for them, but surely when it happened or was about to happen G would've told him about it before the media wrote about it, hence why his statement is weird to me, too. same with lee and him reading about it part. strangely it's jake's answer that sounds the most neutral. maybe it's just bc lee and matty are trying to misdirect, but tbh i would find it odd that they'd think about doing it while commenting on such serious matter.

idk i should stop reading things that come out cause i only get more and more confused laugh out loud

niqa86

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:10 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Her being admitted in palliative care might be unexpected even for the family I think. I don't think he meant he doesn't know it is serious but more he doesn't realize it was to the palliative care stage.

I find this interesting also.
“It’s been awful, it’s just the worst news possible,” he said.

I wonder if Matty is F1 and let it slip at the beginning and that could be the reason for the rest of the answer to be so unpersonal ? First he is talking like he experienced it and then he is talking for all of the guys. Strange...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:33 pm

nylonvagabond wrote:http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/television/final-three-bachelorette-male-contestants-rally-around-georgia-love/news-story/761e066472acf1d79a7843889223d427

The boys are so sweet! Really rallying around Georgia and her family in time of crisis! Lovely to hear that even though her mom wasn't able to be there for the MTP, she's having fun guessing who Georgia picks.

A lot of focus on what the F3 each said about GL's mum's situation but the part most striking to me was about GL noting that her mum did not know the F2 as of last week & that her mum guessed who her F1 is and that she is happy as to who her mum picked as favorite. IMO, a wonderful thing that her mum was at least able to see GL's love story unfold no matter what the future holds for her mum. Weeping may endure for the night but joy comes in the morning. I pray that GL's love story will be a source of joy to the entire family in this trying time.

Transcript below from link above.
And while her mother was too unwell to attend and is still in the dark about who her chosen one will be, Love told News Corp Australia last week that Belinda has already guessed who will win her daughter’s heart.

She doesn’t even know who the final two are,” said Love in an interview with News Corp Australia which took place last week.

“She’s watching it just like everyone else at home getting invested and having her favourites and changing her mind every episode. And I’m really loving watching that from her, knowing me so well and hearing what she’s picking up on.”

She’s being careful not to say who she thinks (the winner is) definitively but she’s told me who her favourite is and I’m happy with that.

Mum absolutely knows me best.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:51 pm

It says a lot about the F3 to rally around Georgia, as they should, but not surprising because they all seem to
be genuine guys with hearts of gold. beatingheart Thoughts and prayers to Georgia and her mom and family during this time   sad

Posting the full article here because sometimes The Telegraph link doesn't work at times
Final three Bachelorette male contestants rally around Georgia Love
Tiffany Dunk, National TV Editor, News Corp Australia Network
October 25, 2016

WIN or lose, all three men left standing on The Bachelorette have the same thought in their mind — they want to be there to support Georgia Love.

It should be a joyful week for the reality show star as she unveils the man she’s fallen in love with on Thursday night. But instead it has been filled with heartache as her mother Belinda’s battle with pancreatic cancer worsens, having been admitted into palliative care.

The winner of the series is unable to be publicly by Love’s side in order to avoid a spoiled ending for fans of the show. However the three final contenders are all lending their support from afar.

“My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family,” said Lee Elliot.

“Obviously this is something we discussed throughout the show, the illness with her mother. If what I read is correct it’s not sounding particularly great for her mother and I feel sick about it, I really do.”

It’s a sentiment echoed by Matty Johnson. “It’s been awful, it’s just the worst news possible,” he said.

“I wasn’t aware of the severity of (her mum’s illness). I wish there was something I could say which would make the whole situation a bit more manageable for her but there’s not. I hope she knows that not just myself, but all the guys involved in the show are thinking about her right now and sending love and prayers her way.”

Jake Ellis, whose own mother has also battled serious health issues in the past, concurred with Johnson’s appraisal.

“They’re going through a really tough time and I know they really want their privacy but we’re all obviously thinking about her and her family,” he said.

Traditionally the winning couple would do the media circuit as soon as the finale has aired. However it is uncertain at this stage if Love will be able to do any press at this stage while she focuses on her family.

It’s unsurprising news as Love is a self-professed family girl whose relationship with her parents is paramount.
On Thursday evening, we’ll see Love’s father and sister meet her final two men on screens having filmed the scenes in late August.

And while her mother was too unwell to attend and is still in the dark about who her chosen one will be, Love told News Corp Australia last week that Belinda has already guessed who will win her daughter’s heart.

“She doesn’t even know who the final two are,” said Love in an interview with News Corp Australia which took place last week.

“She’s watching it just like everyone else at home getting invested and having her favourites and changing her mind every episode. And I’m really loving watching that from her, knowing me so well and hearing what she’s picking up on.”

“She’s being careful not to say who she thinks (the winner is) definitively but she’s told me who her favourite is and I’m happy with that.

“Mum absolutely knows me best.”
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/television/final-three-bachelorette-male-contestants-rally-around-georgia-love/news-story/761e066472acf1d79a7843889223d427

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:53 pm

Would her mum have seen the last date with Lee and G before the interview with News Corp Australia? Also these guys are really great..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:53 pm

All 3 basically say the same thing - so sad for Georgia and her family.

I noticed that Lee's facebook vid (showing his journey) is the longest of the 3. Matty's was shortest.

Don't know what, if anything that means.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:05 pm

Has Matty j's video interview been posted yet?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 72 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 55 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy