SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 57 of 72 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 64 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:29 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3877376/Lee-Elliot-WINS-Georgia-Love-s-heart-dramatic-Bachelorette-season-finale-leaving-Matty-Johnson-heartbroken.html
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by porcelainpony Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:55 am

http://www.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/news/articles/2016/10/lee-wins-georgias-heart/
porcelainpony
porcelainpony

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:36 am

Yay to Lee winning.

And boo to the total but very effective media misdirection campaign.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:44 am

porcelainpony wrote:http://www.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/news/articles/2016/10/lee-wins-georgias-heart/

Well HELLO there. It was Lee all along
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:47 am

Sundy wrote:
porcelainpony wrote:http://www.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/news/articles/2016/10/lee-wins-georgias-heart/

I LOVE this interview. LOVE
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:54 am

http://www.womansday.com.au/entertainment/tv-soaps-books/bachelorette-winner-lee-elliott-talks-to-womans-day-16937

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-australia-georgia-love-makes-her-final-choice-in-dramatic-season-finale/news-story/fdea236b126a191fe79b817a8a487ac7

Plus, her mother is already pleased at the turn of events having told Love who her favourite contestant was as she watched the series unfold on screen.
“I feel very blessed,” Elliot said.
“I went in to meet Belinda at the hospital last week and she told me, ‘I didn’t think Georgia would pick you.’
“I was like, ‘That doesn’t sound good!’ But she said, ‘No, you were my favourite and that’s why I didn’t think Georgia would choose you.’”
“She said I never choose boyfriends she likes,” Love added.
“I can confirm the whole Love family are very much team Lee now.”

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:08 am

WOW!!! Amazing love story!!!  :sprinklehearts  lovetogether  heartandarrow

“We actually had to be pried apart.”

In tonight’s emotional finale of The Bachelorette Australia, Georgia Love declared herself in love with Lee.

“I don’t think I could stop shaking,” Lee,35, tells TV WEEK.

“I just felt like I was light. It was truly the most incredible feeling I have ever felt and the most elated I’ve ever been.”

After the big reveal, the loved up couple were quickly whisked away by the production crew for a quick debrief.

“We actually had to be pried apart,” admits Lee.

“We had to do a few little things after, and we just didn’t want to leave each other.”

While Lee admits he was never confident going into a rose ceremony, he did get the feeling that Georgia wanted to say ‘I love you’ back to him, when he expressed his feelings on their final date.

“I saw a look in her eyes that I may have looked into a little bit too much,” Lee says.

“Maybe it was wishful thinking, but I could see that she so badly wanted to say it.

“She actually had her legs wrapped around me, and she definitely tightened her legs,” he admits.

“There was about ten seconds of silence where I was like, ‘Please say something, but don’t say thank you!’” he laughs.

“You could just see her mind ticking over like, ‘What do I say? I don’t want to give it away!’.”

stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 The-Bachelorette-Australia-Season-2-Episode9-22-(1)
Georgia and Lee re-enact the lift from Dirty Dancing.

According to Lee, there were a couple of times throughout the season where the filming got in the way of things.

“There were so many times between shooting where we actually got in trouble,” Lee says.

“When it came to filming sometimes, it was a bit like “whatever” because we just wanted to be with each other.”

Once back in Australia, they had a few days together in “the middle of nowhere”.

Lee felt a little like James Bond being whisked around the country, using an alias, and hiding away from the public eye.

“We had no phone reception,” Lee says. “It was the first time I’ve woken up and generally had no idea where the hell I was.  

And do you know what? I couldn’t have cared less because I woke up and I had Georgia lying next to me and it was the most incredible feeling.”

While the secret rendezvous were fun, Lee can’t wait for their relationship to be out in the open.

“I am very much looking forward to being able to tell the world how I feel about this amazing woman,” he says.

Georgia and Lee were planning to watch tonight’s episode together.

“To be honest we will watch my date and the finale and that’s it,” Lee says.  

“Since the first episode I’ve actually not watched it. I watched Jake’s first date and went nope. I don’t want to watch this.”

Even though Lee won Georgia’s love in the end, it was too hard for him to watch her relationship unfold with the other guys.

“It’s too difficult. I understand this is the process, this is how we met, but it doesn’t mean I have to watch it,” he admits.

We wish Lee and Georgia all the best and our thoughts are with Georgia’s family during the difficult time they are going through with Georgia’s mum’s illness.  

Sundy wrote:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:17 am

Sad to hear that what happened to Alex and Richie happened to Lee and Georgia a bit

I love that Lee calls Georgia "G" beatingheart

Lee also says though that he has no doubt about Matty for the Bachelor!!

What an amazing guy Lee is!

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/the-bachelorette-australia-lee-elliott-wins-georgia-loves-heart-20161027-gsciic.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:53 am

Great article! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:37 pm

Does it look like Georgia caught a bouquet laugh out loud .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMEPeOBj-uS/?tagged=thebacheloretteau

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:24 pm

So darn busy at work, I haven't had a chance to catch up on all the articles.

Can't wait till I get home tonight.

But I did get to watch some of the Finale stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 1f60d
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:11 pm

Before I start this please know it's not to cause distress at all regarding Matty. I genuinely believe he was invested in Georgia. But onFitzy and Wippa this morning they were talking about The Bach and Fitzy asked Wippa about Matty trying to pick up wippas kids babysitter on IG. Wippa said that is what he was told and seemed uncomfortable and moved the convo along. IMO Matty wins too, this interest he gets will be through the roof. I hope he heals quickly. Again not trying to stir the pot and I don't know if there is any basis in it, just reporting what I heard. If anyone want to listen it's about 7.10-7.30am Mark
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 72 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 64 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy