SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

benhiggins - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:07 am

It's very possible that age comes into play and is part of a reason for Georgia to not choose Lee. I also think it may be she wants to have her story end with the fairytale of being told she is loved like she implied to Courtney (she did give up her career for this and it seemed to me she wants her HEA on the show with a fairtytale ending - could be the bubble speaking and real life mixed in too so not a negative thing).

Georgia to me seems like her love language is words. She needs words of affirmation and so far I think that Matty has been shown to those words the most (at least to his sister and upcoming episode it seems he may tell her then). And that's the most significant thing to me outside of SM, etc, is that Matty is the only one so far out of F3 that has been shown talking about falling in love and since Georgia is heard saying "I love you so much" at the end of the season promo, I struggle to see who she would be saying the words "love" to other than Matty unless someone else (Lee?) says those words to her on their FDs. At this point, I don't see it in the edit.

So along with what has been shown so far, I will be surprised if Matty is not F1 at this point based on what is sleuthed so far, including his sister following Georgia, which I struggle to see her doing if she was upset with her if Matty wasn't F1. Add in Georgia's sister commenting on pics of Matty with Georgia and it seems like both sides of the family are actively connected to Matty and G on SM. Even the bell that they write their names on is G.Love which is what Osher calls Georgia in his tweets so it could be a clue of some sorts.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

benhiggins - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LovingLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:12 am

^ Maybe. I've been trying to think of what she would say to her F2, because I can't see her having any good reason to say no to either.

Initially she could have told Matty that their relationship took too long to blossom, but clearly it has well and truly caught up to the rest now. Maybe the wanting kids thing will become an issue?

Initially she could have said Lee didn't open up to her enough and she has doubts, but on their last SD he was very open (and will no doubt tell her everything she wants to hear in Singapore).

I don't envy her in the FRC!
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:19 am

LovingLove wrote:^ Maybe. I've been trying to think of what she would say to her F2, because I can't see her having any good reason to say no to either.

Initially she could have told Matty that their relationship took too long to blossom, but clearly it has well and truly caught up to the rest now. Maybe the wanting kids thing will become an issue?

Initially she could have said Lee didn't open up to her enough and she has doubts, but on their last SD he was very open (and will no doubt tell her everything she wants to hear in Singapore).

I don't envy her in the FRC!

I think it'll have to be a Nikki-style rejection - my heart is somewhere else...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:23 am

^ Noooo! I'm gonna start to tear up when the rejection happens.. Need to stock up on tissues.

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:33 am

lrose wrote:^ Noooo! I'm gonna start to tear up when the rejection happens.. Need to stock up on tissues.

You're not alone! My bf and his dad are literally the cutest when it comes to tearing up...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:19 am

[quote="GuardianAngel"][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't think this link is correct
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:20 am

carraiger wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't think this link is correct
It links to all the contestants thread (since F1-F6 would be contestants) so just scroll down and you will see the F1-F6 topic heading.

Just in case, here's a direct link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sorry about the locked thread. I didn't mean to put it there with the rest of the contestants. It's moved now and I fixed the link.

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for posting the direct link.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RomComet Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:47 pm

Hey I just read G's mum has been moved to pallative care... And I thought (besides "oh no!") this would be a time she would need her man with her...and then I remembered I read yesterday in this forum that someone saw Matty at an airport. Thoughts?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RomComet
RomComet

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:58 pm

RomComet wrote:Hey I just read G's mum has been moved to pallative care... And I thought (besides "oh no!") this would be a time she would need her man with her...and then I remembered I read yesterday in this forum that someone saw Matty at an airport. Thoughts?

I could be wrong but think the airport spotting was last week and since then he's been sighted at a comedy show in Sydney (from memory).  Whoever her F1 is, I hope he's able to be with her at this point.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:36 pm

Everyone on the forum is so kind and respectful in light of Georgia's family pain and I am pleased to be part of such a caring group of Bach fans.
I'm sure Georgia would love to have her new man with her now & bet they can't wait for this week to end.

I think I may have just sleuthed my first real clue ever.
Because I am [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have watched it and re-watched the croquet date more times than can be rationally explained.
But I'll try - I love it for the fun, the genuine conversation and because I see the kiss on the couch as the point where Georgia and Matty start to fall for each other.
Before the croquet games begins Matty says to camera
"Right now there is a definite fork in the road with two destinations, one being a great friendship and the other an amazing relationship I hope it is an amazing relationship."
And what do we have inscribed on the bell?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

To eternal love and amazing relationships
rose bud

Last edited by romance realist on Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
LingLing
Sprite
ElonM
Carine
mrsT
Flowergrrl
richmond1
coconutgurl
Mmm
Dirty Street Pie
lightredemption