SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

benhiggins - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:10 pm

Nice connection [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can see Matty using those words in his croquet date if the PI was post FRC. It would still be fresh in his mind.
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

benhiggins - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by brownravens Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:20 pm

^ From what I remember that statement was made at the date itself rather than a post-ITM... (could be totally wrong though!)
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:30 pm

brownravens wrote:^ From what I remember that statement was made at the date itself rather than a post-ITM... (could be totally wrong though!)

Yes it was during an ITM during the date so IMO Matty must have discussed this with her at some point that we were not shown.

Great job [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on making that connection yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:59 pm

@romance realist great job picking that up. I admit I like both the guys but I am partial to Matty for F1 particularly after seeing the pics of them laughing. It's nice to see a couple in front of the camera that have a genuine relationship and it doesn't seem forced. Not to say any way shape or form that Lee's pics did either, but G&M seem like they had a lot of fun and romance together.

I do have to go through the F1-F6 thread and see who it was that first posted the theory that Matty was F1 which made me look at it very differently. Kudos to who it was, I would probably be still sitting on the Jake bandwagon riding up hill with no wheels. benhiggins - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 3806527698

I always thought the initial push for Lee kind of brought the cynic out in me after last season with Nikki and there were too many parallels for my liking for him to be F1. It felt very much like the next Bachie push IMO. Yet again it could be a misdirection so only time will tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:12 pm

On the plus side we have just about 4 days to go to see who she picks.
Great sleuthing and thoughts everyone !

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:17 pm

Fifty wrote:@romance realist great job picking that up.  I admit I like both the guys but I am partial to Matty for F1 particularly after seeing the pics of them laughing.  It's nice to see a couple in front of the camera that have a genuine relationship and it doesn't seem forced.  Not to say any way shape or form that Lee's pics did either, but G&M seem like they had a lot of fun and romance together.  

I do have to go through the F1-F6 thread and see who it was that first posted the theory that Matty was F1 which made me look at it very differently.  Kudos to who it was, I would probably be still sitting on the Jake bandwagon riding up hill with no wheels. benhiggins - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 3806527698

I always thought the initial push for Lee kind of brought the cynic out in me after last season with Nikki and there were too many parallels for my liking for him to be F1.  It felt very much like the next Bachie push IMO. Yet again it could be a misdirection so only time will tell.

ITA - all of the BTS pics with GL and Matty seem like they are genuinely having so much fun with each other, even on the loveboat date. This is what made me get on the Matty as F1 bandwagon!

I have the same cynical feeling in regards to Lee as well - I feel like he's being presented more as Bach than as F1 but I would be happy if he ended up with GL Smiley

Last edited by brownravens on Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:18 pm

Here's my predictions:
F1 Matty
F2 Lee
F3 Jake

If Lee is F2 I truly hope he is in the running for next lead/bachelor and gets to find his person and soul mate. Lee being next lead is the only consolation I have for preparing myself for his possible heartbreak for the past two weeks now. I already have the tissues at the ready for Lee :tissuebox
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:23 pm

IMO another element pointing to Matty as F1 was mentioned by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Lee going to the temple just isn't as romantic. To add to that, the temple they go to is the Temple of Fortune (Hong San See). From memory, there is a Temple of Love near Raffles, where the temple has a deity to bless an eternal relationship. That would be a more fitting temple for a F1 visit.

ETA: My memory serves me well (somewhat)! Just found the temple, it is the Yueh Hai Ching Temple, it is near Raffles MRT stop (not the hotel). Still closer than the Temple of Fortune
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:02 am

IMO, it's not about the type of dates that make the difference as I have seen F2's get more romantic dates before.

For example, Bach Canada S2, the F2 in Tahiti had a similar date to Matty J and went to peak of the mountain and where there were locks of love (so instead of bells there were locks with keys) and they inscribed their love message on the lock and the key and that they were the lock and key to each other. It was seen at the time as something that would be more F1-like as well. However, she was F2, so to me it's not about the type of dates, although they can play a role.

The reason I think that Matty is F1 goes back to what Georgia told Courtney - that she had given up so much to get her love story and to me it came across like she wants the fairytale ending for it to be worth it.

Considering she gave up her career, I have always felt that Georgia will choose the person who says they are in love with her and considering that Matty has been shown that way already I believe that this indicates whom she will choose. Not to say that she doesn't feel the same way, but what I mean is that if Matty was not in a place where he could confess he is in love, I don't think Matty would be F1.

I think Georgia is looking for someone who will give her those words on the show and early on and not off it (so full in love, regardless of whether it is bubble or real). Lee to me has started chasing Georgia but he is not at that same point as Matty and I think personality and the timeline plays a role for him so I think Lee is battling with the reality and real world impact of just falling 100% (and it not being just bubble love) and still protecting his heart since he has already expressed he is scared more than once.

Jmo and my perspective on this reality show and not whose feelings are real or not real (I think all of them can be) but how I see it playing out where Matty was the darkhorse in the beginning and becomes frontrunner and Lee was the frontrunner who becomes the darkhorse.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:04 am

*EDIT* Georgia to say that if she picks Matty, it's because he's the one who loves her the most/says 'I love you' before Lee does. I give her more credit than that.

Last edited by bblake on Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:07 am

bblake wrote:I don't think it's fair on Georgia to say that if she picks Matty, it's because he's the one who loves her the most/says 'I love you' before Lee does. I give her more credit than that.

We also don't know what Lee says to her on their next 2 dates - it's possible he might declare his love to her.

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:11 am

hehe these bach AU tptb seem to be doing their job well -- popping in and out of this thread I see streams of convo at one moment saying one guy is F1 then for long streams of convo that another guy is F1..... I do agree the nikki situation was very extreme editing even for the "throwing under the bus" variety -- but the backlash in AU was really really bad while I think it that kind of stunt would have floated just fine if it were in the US. Because of the intensity of the backlash I have no doubt they will NOT mislead viewers to the extent that they did last season... this is the damage control season after all....they need a sam/snez right now in the way they needed it after blake's debacle of a season

Last edited by emusha on Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
LingLing
Sprite
ElonM
Carine
mrsT
Flowergrrl
richmond1
coconutgurl
Mmm
Dirty Street Pie
lightredemption