SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:56 am

Joy15 wrote:I have no horse in the race. I found its way more fun to do the guessing when i am indifferent about the outcome laugh out loud. I have no problem with either of these F3 guys winning tbh.As long as its not Courtney..i am good laugh out loud.

Comparing the previews of Matty vs Lee,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

its quite funny to me that how come it could be so revealing. See... GL has said (was it in interview or on the episode, or both?) that in the end it will come down to one guy she couldnt say goodbye to..yet..she was shown in the end of “Matty Journey” as saying goodbye to Matty . I was like....that was VERY revealing.....IMO. In a way, it could also imply that saying “Bye Georgia Love’ was the end of Matty Journey on the show as well. The Matty clip also owned the narration of “descending curve”: he was described as the perfect guy with so much love and so much to offer ..but in the end she just had to say goodbye to him. Sadz.  (On a brighter note..im sure girls will be lining up in a mere seconds after he being announced as the  next lead Smiley )

As for Lee, his edit in the clip continued to showcase the F1 edit in my book. As opposed to Matty, Lee got the line of her not wanting to see all this end with him. Quite the opposite of goodbye with Matty and also very telling..IMO. This clip inherit a somewhat of “ascending curve”: began with Lee’s unfortunate backstory as “always the groomsman, never the groom” ended by kissing the girl who said didn’t want to all end with him, which IMO implying his HEA .

Its also interesting to note that the clip showcased Glee kissing in the end-as opposed the one of Jake (at meet and greet) and the one of Matty (saying goodbye at HTD).

The way i see it, only Courtney and Lee has gotten all the F1 edit all season, with GL’s VOs such as : scary to fall in love with him and does he really likes me?, am i his type? respectively . In addition, both guys’s VOs and PIs implying doubts/insecurities can be found all over the episodes. With Courtney out from the equation, that leaves Lee as the sole F1 IMO.

What i found as funny as well interesting are the captions for both :

Matty and Georgia’s relationship has been a slow burn.
Will this dark horse sweep our Bachelorette off her feet?

Lee began his journey ready to find love. Has he found that with Georgia?

IMO the answers for both are YES Smiley. But definitely hold different meanings Smiley. As the former one doesn't necessarily translate to love. (FWIW Kevin W of Jasmine – who IMO is a runner up- had the sweet off her feet theme too in his bio ).

All JMHO. FWIW.

You have some interesting points there. The thing with SM it can often be formulated to tell its own story, for example in SamF season they had "is love blossoming for Sasha and Sam". You would think a dead giveaway for any F1 and it was in this case however they used the same words for Olena and we know how that turned out. Also I found it interesting that one of the initial Facebook post after the first Ep had this as a heading.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So "who will sweep Georgia off her feet" may in fact apply to Matty which means her story/journey has come full circle. But in saying that, I really look at the story they are trying to convey and what a typical F1 generally has which is more often that not obstacles. So if we look at Nikki last season, for me she wasn't F1 because she didn't have an obstacle, it was almost too perfect. She was from the same state, they had a tight knit family, they had the same values. Yet he went with Alex who had a load of hurdles. Sam W season was the same if you look at Snez and Lana, Snez had more obstacles. SamF season Sasha had a hard time with telling her how he felt and was jealous also lives closer to Canberra. Michael on the other hand also had difficulty saying I love you but no location obstacles as he told her straight out, I'm willing to move. He also didn't have a jealousy issue.

Now with this season, what has been interesting is Matty was cruising behind as an F2 as it didn't appear that he had trouble opening up about his feelings and there really was no in depth about anything else until HTD he also looked like he was all in like most F2's. Now if he was F2, I would say they would have cut the part he speaks with his sister. It's here he shifts to the F1 position IMO. Here he tells her he thinks he is love but is too scared to say it because he doesn't want to get hurt. Classic F1 also after Georgia's chat with his sister, we now have a mountain of obstacles. Location, kids, moving away from family. In comparison to Lee who is scared to open up but apart from that there is very little else IMO. Yes you can claim the blonde thing, but if that wasn't made up drama i don't know what is.

As I have said up thread about contestants, Courtney did go rogue but not as the F1, but as an F3. He like Olena and Sarah from SAMs season, Richie from Sam Fs are never going to fully enter the bubble and these guys are often confused with as the F1 as they have the number one hurdle to overcome which is opening up. But the reality is, no matter how much the lead prods them, it's not going to happen.

That was convoluted but one of the many reasons I don't look at the official social media pages for clues as they will more often than not tell a different story based on what viewers are experiencing real time. And is generally used to confuse the s**t out of everyone. jMo of course.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Miyala Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:00 am

They also chose to cut a lot of the goodies out from Mattys hometown. that his sister almost cried while looking at him, the way he felt watching G with his mother etc...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:26 am

Before calling it a night, I thought I'd rewatch the beginning of Episode 1 and Matty certainly features the most and IMO it's him speaking the last two things before Georgia says "I love you so much". So I'm convinced now that Matty is F1 because of this and many other clues along the way. Just my feeling of course. Still love Lee as well - he and Matty are so different.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:29 am

Just Looking wrote:Before calling it a night, I thought I'd rewatch the beginning of Episode 1 and Matty certainly features the most and IMO it's him speaking the last two things before Georgia says "I love you so much".  So I'm convinced now that Matty is F1 because of this and many other clues along the way.   Just my feeling of course.  Still love Lee as well - he and Matty are so different.

Do they usually highlighted the F1 in the first promos then?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Great analysis [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:32 am

Miyala wrote:
Just Looking wrote:Before calling it a night, I thought I'd rewatch the beginning of Episode 1 and Matty certainly features the most and IMO it's him speaking the last two things before Georgia says "I love you so much".  So I'm convinced now that Matty is F1 because of this and many other clues along the way.   Just my feeling of course.  Still love Lee as well - he and Matty are so different.

Not sure but I have read some comments that have indicated this. I just wonder about all the exposure that Matty has had in VO and lots of narrating. JMO of course

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:58 am

I thought from the beginning that Matty can't be f1 because of the season preview, it would be so obvious IMO. I really don't know anything now, reading all these amazing posts takes me back and forth. Hope next episode will give me some clarity.
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:00 am

Just Looking wrote:
Miyala wrote:

Not sure but I have read some comments that have indicated this.  I just wonder about all the exposure that Matty has had in VO and lots of narrating.  JMO of course

The F1 is always featured, whether it is with positive emotions or negative emotions (Alex crying and being stressed was all over last season preview).
Also, till now if there is a VO of love declaration from a contestant, it has always been the F1.
In Sam F case, she was the one saying the love declaration.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:20 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
Just Looking wrote:
Miyala wrote:

Not sure but I have read some comments that have indicated this.  I just wonder about all the exposure that Matty has had in VO and lots of narrating.  JMO of course

The F1 is always featured, whether it is with positive emotions or negative emotions (Alex crying and being stressed was all over last season preview).
Also, till now if there is a VO of love declaration from a contestant, it has always been the F1.
In Sam F case, she was the one saying the love declaration.

Sasha was also in it a bunch which shocked me in retrospect.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:59 am

Matty says she is perfect and that is what he loves VS Lee telling her she's a dag and that is what he loves.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:05 am

And we all know she isnt perfect giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:27 pm

OK so this may seem a bit off topic and a warning it contains a spoiler alert for any fans of Survivor who haven't watched last night's finale yet, but I think it's also a massive clue for F1 so bear with me...

So after Kristie's surprise win in Survivor last night I checked the Sportsbet odds and they had her as favourite almost from the start (see screenshot from odds at 5th Sept).  This is so incredibly dodgy!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She was amazing in the last episode but up till then her gameplay was completely flakey and she's been on the chopping block every week.  I just don't believe anyone without insider knowledge would have tipped her to win.

Which makes me think Sportsbet is definitely being fed information.  Lee being the hot favourite to win Bachette didn't seem suspicious because he's so popular but Kristie?  Totally different story. I'm now convinced Lee is F1.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
LingLing
Sprite
ElonM
Carine
mrsT
Flowergrrl
richmond1
coconutgurl
Mmm
Dirty Street Pie
lightredemption