SELECT CONTENT

Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:50 pm

Alexis and most of these other girls are as pathetic and as desperate as JoJo's guys no no JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:06 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Alexis and most of these other girls are as pathetic and as desperate as JoJo's guys no no JMO

I agree. I also think this might be the new normal (sadly).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:57 pm

I think it is the new normal, until the market is over saturated with this bullcrap.
Personally, I think it's water of a duck's back as far as Nick is concerned. He is where he is in life and --Alexis is still probably thinking her shark is a dolphin.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by OnionLayers Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:41 pm

bleuberry wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Alexis and most of these other girls are as pathetic and as desperate as JoJo's guys no no JMO

I agree. I also think this might be the new normal (sadly).

Completely bums me out because Alexis was so fun to watch. But constantly hearing how great you are would not be good for anyone's ego.
OnionLayers
OnionLayers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:51 pm

Ehhh. She was fun to watch because of the edit she got. She may not be the same in real life.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:57 pm

She is so mean by dissing Nick! Because of him she is now famous and he always said nice things about her. Would he let her go by night one, nobody would talk about her anymore. *******IMO******

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:00 pm

It's funny, when someone is nice and kind they are fake. When they are mean and rude, they're cool. It's sickening what the last couple of season has produced post filming.

She was well liked, Nick spoke very highly of her during media tours. He said on one of them, I forget which, every time he looked at her across the room or whatever during the meet and greet, he laughed, and it relaxed him.

In return, he gets made fun of by her SM pic, and now this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:11 pm

Never liked her. Something about her rubbed me the wrong way. Seems like my perception this season of certain people has been spot on. It's always what these people do post show that is their true self.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:11 pm

ITA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. It truly is sickening. As you stated, Nick has been nothing but nice and spoken well of her.

I guess no good deed goes unpunished.  sad

What an immature and meanspirited person she is showing herself to be, IMO. no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:ITA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. It truly is sickening. As you stated, Nick has been nothing but nice and spoken well of her.

I guess no good deed goes unpunished.  sad

What an immature and meanspirited person she is showing herself to be, IMO. no
Did she post another meme? I feel like I missed something but after looking at her instagram, I can't figure out what.

Nevermind! I think I found my answer in Rachel's thread. What a shame.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:33 pm

It's the story of this season. Nick had his girl night one and most of them knew it. Vanessa was there for Nick and did not try to make friends with the other girls (most of them much younger and immature) and she was the front runner from week 3 on. If the yellow bracelet was a signal for Vanessa, it was also a signal to the other girls.

Now I think some of what Alexis and Rachel are doing is just to bring attention to them for future shows. Any publiclity is good publicity.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:20 pm

I am guessing Alexis will find herself the jokester friend type on BIP too. IMO she only stayed on Nick's season because he laughed at her antics. If she had not come in a shark costume I bet she would have been send home night one. Too bad he didn't in hindsight. IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+37
jessietrey
Mgrissom
mprssdbyu
Cila51290
Swiss Girl