SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 72 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 41 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:17 am

sportsgirl76 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:

I think the only confirmed contestant is Rachel.  Raven is being speculated due to her family's social media postings.  Other than that, anyone else is just a guess.  

OK thanks.  Got Rachel down but didn't know if there were more that I was missing.

You're welcome.  I am hoping social media spots Nick in a hometown soon.  I am eager to find out the other 3.  
Yep, me too. Blogger guy seems absent so either he knows something or knows absolutely nothing....LOL

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:27 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
OK thanks.  Got Rachel down but didn't know if there were more that I was missing.

You're welcome.  I am hoping social media spots Nick in a hometown soon.  I am eager to find out the other 3.  
Yep, me too.  Blogger guy seems absent so either he knows something or knows absolutely nothing....LOL

I like that name Blogger Boy Hugesmile I tend to think he might not know for certain. He was so quick to spoil Ben's season as it was happening. We even knew Amanda's elimination he next day; I am wondering if he isn't sure about 1 or 2 of them. He claimed to have a feeling he would know who F4 was at F6. Maybe something changed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:48 am

sportsgirl76 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:

Yep, me too.  Blogger guy seems absent so either he knows something or knows absolutely nothing....LOL

I like that name Blogger Boy Hugesmile  I tend to think he might not know for certain.  He was so quick to spoil Ben's season as it was happening.  We even knew Amanda's elimination he next day; I am wondering if he isn't sure about 1 or 2 of them.  He claimed to have a feeling he would know who F4 was at F6.  Maybe something changed.  

That may be true...just hope that we get wind of something before he does as he tends to keep things till we spill it here and "holds it over" us. Could be wrong....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:11 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Do we have an idea yet of who the F4 could be??

I haven't seen any pic evidence or anything I'd consider concrete but on twitter there is Raven's family members acting excited and posting roses in response to RS and his F4 tweet. Then a random tweet that basically states a rumor has it that Nick is heading soon to Minnesota (which would be Whitney's hometown). No mention of Whitney herself of course. So Rachel, Raven and Whitney as a rough draft for now. Hopefully pics will start coming out. It's crazy that not one pic got out in Bimini. They spoiled CH being there but then no other pertinent pics. laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:33 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

I haven't seen any pic evidence or anything I'd consider concrete but on twitter there is Raven's family members acting excited and posting roses in response to RS and his F4 tweet. Then a random tweet that basically states a rumor has it that Nick is heading soon to Minnesota (which would be Whitney's hometown). No mention of Whitney herself of course. So Rachel, Raven and Whitney as a rough draft for now. Hopefully pics will start coming out. It's crazy that not one pic got out in Bimini. They spoiled CH being there but then no other pertinent pics. laugh out loud

The same black hole effect happened during Kaitlyn's season. Lots of spoilers than a blank in Ireland as far as date pics after Nick's 1-1. Maybe there won't be 4 HTDs no idea

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:54 am

notarose wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

The same black hole effect happened during Kaitlyn's season.  Lots of spoilers than a blank in Ireland as far as date pics after Nick's 1-1.  Maybe there won't be 4 HTDs no idea  

I was thinking that RS has been acting really coy, similar to how he was before Kaitlyn's season. Last Monday, he said he would release F4 by end of week, but didn't. I do think there was some kind of shakeup or twist or something. Or it might just be that 1-2 of the F4 are girls we don't know yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:11 am

Don't think Dani is in the F4. Unless we are being fleissed as her activity on IG changed drastically. Was given the heads up on it by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Aunties_Love wrote:credit to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but think Dani is home.

10/09
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

10/30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She has to accept the follows or follows others on her own due to her ig being private

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:21 am

Interesting. So at this stage it's looking like a Rachel/Raven/Whitney/Vanessa F4? At least if that's the case the 'tall blonde F1' streak of the past 3 seasons will be broken laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:55 am

Correct me if I am wrong but we still know nothing about:

Whitney, Elizabeth W, Kristina, Vanessa, and Raven.

Any 3 of them could be in the F4 along with Rachel, IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:30 am

sorry for my double post but......

Went looking after Elizabeth Whitelaw again.

Found that the only 24yr old(which according to RS is what Elizabeth is) one that lived in Dallas, Texas had earlier ties to Cornelius, North Carolina....could it be her HTD that they are headed to first and therefore are still in Miami at 6:30am on the 30th.  THey are getting their flight out to NC for the HTD??

It takes 25 min to go from Charlotte NC to Cornelius and it takes just under 2 hrs to fly from Miami to Charlotte.  Could that be enough timing for him to get to Cornelius for a date??

When I think of this, I know I am really reaching, but what do you think

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:33 am

this is what I see....would love to know thoughts

Rachel: CONFIRMED HTD BY RS
Elizabeth W: Lives in Texas but has ties to North Carolina
Kristina: Kentucky is only tie
Raven: ?????
Whitney: ties to Minnesota
Vanessa: ?????

The others are still unknowns right now.....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:53 am

Aunties_Love wrote:this is what I see....would love to know thoughts

Rachel:  CONFIRMED HTD BY RS
Elizabeth W:  Lives in Texas but has ties to North Carolina
Kristina: Kentucky is only tie
Raven:  ?????
Whitney: ties to Minnesota
Vanessa: ?????

The others are still unknowns right now.....

Assuming the schedule is correct then there are 5 1-1 dates with unknown people.
Assuming each girl prior to a HTD gets 2 1-1 dates, then along with Rachel that leaves Vanessa and Raven plus 1 other person for a total of 5 1-1 dates.  This would mean everyone on a 1-1 received a rose.
If Vanessa or Raven do not get a HTD but get a 2nd 1-1 then someone only gets 1 date or an extra, perhaps shorter, date was added while another gets 2 dates.

I think it would be odd for someone with only 1 date to go to HTD because GD/RC time is limited.  I suppose 2-1 time could be longer if the other person was let go early.

The issue arises because both epi 2 & 3 only had a single 1-1.
An alternative would be 3 HTDs.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 72 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 41 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit