SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 72 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:24 pm

If RS F4 order stands then I am very intrigued to see the Raven/Nick connection. Shall we call them Ravick? Granted I am basing it solely on pictures of them/brief snapshots. It's not like we got up close videos like when Ben's season filmed and BenLo were walking right towards the camera embracing each other and even kissing for all to see but what has been seen seems like it is just very platonic between them if not a bit awkward. Is it just all the "aha" moments are yet to be seen on the actual airing of their dates? I know it sounds silly to ask right now since we have so little to go by but I am just basing it on the fact that with Vanessa and Rachel, IMO I saw romantic sparks and connection where I didn't sense that with Raven. I don't mean this as a slam to Raven as she is a beautiful girl and has an impressive backstory going (law school, own business) at just 25, just curious to see how the connection to Nick establishes and grows with Nick to get to F2. Ok now after writing this long thing I will end by saying as curious as I am about it I also think it is exciting to have an element of unknown.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 72 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite