SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 72 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 48 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] only Raven
sdmom wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: Jen F @newspapergal
@RealitySteve Nick on Hoxie, Ark., hometown date tonight

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:29 am

Ok, thanks.  Just wondering if there is anything to really back up the order of the HTD's that RS said happened....meaning, could Rachel's be on another day.....

Just trying to figure out the schedule and a system that actually may fit.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:46 am

During HTDs, are the final 6 sequestered or just the final 4?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:04 am

I am not 100% sure but on Higgins season, I thought Becca was on SM right after being eliminated, yet she was on the F6.  I could be wrong but thought I remembered that and it is why we found out after all that she wasn't on HTD

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:09 am

Aunties_Love wrote:I am not 100% sure but on Higgins season, I thought Becca was on SM right after being eliminated, yet she was on the F6.  I could be wrong but thought I remembered that and it is why we found out after all that she wasn't on HTD

Yeah, she tweeted something really sneaky and bitter immediately after!

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your wish was granted ! Someone asked the AR lady when she saw Nick she replied about 8:15 am and she included a pic! Go check the SM discussion thread.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:45 am

The more I think about the Survivor cloo, the more I think it has to do with the show Survivor. RS is a BIG fan of the show; I doubt he would use the cloo in any context other than the show.

Anyway, I am throwing out the names of the females on the show to see if anyone see a coincidence. I am also throwing out some random info in case.

Rachel Ako Los Angeles, California
Mari Takahashi Los Angeles, California (she is a YT star, gamer - seton)
Lucy Huang Diamond Bar, California ("tiger mom")
Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor Granada Hills, California
Jessica "Figgy" Figueroa Nashville, Tennessee
Michaela Bradshaw Fort Worth, Texas
Sunday Burquest Otsego, Minnesota
Jessica Lewis Voorheesville, New York (lawyer, DA)
Michelle Schubert Yakima, Washington (missionary)
Hannah Shapiro West Hollywood, California (barista)

The show has a transgender - Zeke Smith from Brooklyn.

The show also had more WOC than normal this season. The only WOC winners are Vecepia Towery and Natalie Anderson. Natalie Anderson is a common name. It is also the name of a published author for instance.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:03 pm

- Rachel, Mari & Lucy are all Asian women who were booted very early in the season. In fact, Rachel was the first boot. Mari was the 2nd boot.
- This is the first time where there has been 3 Asian women simultaneously on a season of Survivor - a record, I believe - it certainly stood out to me (I've watched nearly every season - there has been 2 on before, but I don't recall 3 - someone cmiiw). Despite so many being on, they were all booted early. 
- DLo, an Asian woman, could buck that pattern of being booted early & possibly be the "bookend" to Rachel's 1st boot ... & still be there in the "game", possibly a frontrunner for F1 or the "survivor" laugh out loud 
- "Rachel" is also the name of a WOC contestant who has been spoiled as part of the F4 this Bach season. So, opposite direction than Survivor Rachel in terms of longevity. I only recall one Asian woman ever making it to the Finals (someone cmiiw) - Becky Lee from the Cook Islands season, who was a lawyer, like Bach Rachel. The winner of Cook Islsnds, Yul Kwon, stands as the only Asian winner so far (that I can recall). There has been 2 Asian winners on The Bachelor (Tessa & Catherine). If DLo wins, that would make her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. There were 3 Asian women on the current season of Survivor. The last Asian woman on The Bachelor, Caila, made it to F3. Tessa, Catherine, DLo are all "Hapas" (along with Caila & Sharleen). 

-Sharleen got an ID in the Bachelor's HT, like DLo
-Caila got a second ID before anyone else in the Bahamas. We don't know yet who got the ID in the  Bahamas/St. Thomas this season - it could be DLo (which would make her the 1st to get a 2nd ID as well). 
-This could be another instance of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]/3rd time's the charm where S & C didn't make it to the end (by choice or otherwise), but DLo, who might have had both the HT ID/1st 2nd ID, is on track to make it to the end. 
 -Sharleen is friends with some Survivor alums (ex. Eliza). She was also pictured with Zeke from this season in a premiere viewing party pic. Sharleen, Caila, Eliza & Zeke all reside in NYC, the location of the F4 RC. 

- DLo's friend Gina Darling, like Mari, is a gamer, so perhaps she is into gaming somewhat as well. Like Mari, DLo is a YT star. Perhaps Mari & DLo even know each other
- Rachel, Mari & Lucy are all from California - so is DLo. Nick was allegedly spotted in Malibu, California according to a random tweet
- Lucy is from Diamond Bar, California. There is a diamond at the end of The Bachelor. 
- according to the post by yoshie in DLo's thread, her last IG post was a pic with the phrase "going on an adventure" (or something like that). 
Survivor is often referred to as an adventure 

Hahaha just throwing random wild info/speculation out there ...it's rare that my random knowledge of Survivor & The Bachelor trivia get to intersect ... this is fun laugh out loud

ETA: sorry for the lengthy post/wonky formatting - I tried to fix the worst offending formatting snafu in the middle a bit ...

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:53 pm

Pardon me but what does Happas mean? Seems like ones find their own lingo and hard to keep track of.

The fact that her IG has changed so much in many parts of it to me means that she isn't on the show anymore. her followings changed, the ones she follows has changed and more importantly, her posts have drastically changed so HIGHLY doubt that Danielle Lo is around at all anymore.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:56 pm

Those of you who want to know where Hoxie, Jonesboro, and Memphis are, just go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and in Find Places type HOXIE, AR. Zoom out just a bit and you'll see the three places, all on the same highway. I figure they probably spent the night in Jonesboro--not much hotel availability in Hoxie. But you can see that the only large airports around are Memphis and Little Rock--Memphis being the closest.

I found that Jonesboro airport has 3 flights a day to St. Louis--haven't found any others. In face one site says there are 0 commercial flights out of Jonesboro--just a few called AirTaxi flights.

Sorry, no more time to search right now. Maybe the Jonesboro tweeter can help with flight information.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:00 pm

Can someone refresh my memory as to where the Mesnick has come into play with reference to Nick?

I'm pretty sure the F4 are sequesterd and not the F6. Becca made a comment about being in the back of a van, and how it wasn't no limo or something IIRC.

Has RS ever given an explanation to his useless clues after all was said and done? Anyone can throw out clues, and not justify them later. Easy clicks in the meantime.

I have no idea if he has followed up on clues, I don't read his BS, nor do I visit his site, or follow up on anything he says. Only what I read here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Can someone refresh my memory as to where the Mesnick has come into play with reference to Nick?

I'm pretty sure the F4 are sequesterd and not the F6. Becca made a comment about being in the back of a van, and how it wasn't no limo or something IIRC.

Has RS ever given an explanation to his useless clues after all was said and done? Anyone can throw out clues, and not justify them later. Easy clicks in the meantime.

I have no idea if he has followed up on clues, I don't read his BS, nor do I visit his site, or follow up on anything he says. Only what I read here.

CH gave an interview saying that Nick had a Mesnick moment before the HTDs.

IIRC, RS only did the clues for Jason's season and he did explain how the clues related to the twist. It was super convoluted, but he did explain them. He has mostly done teasers for the past few years and he does answer them.

(JMO)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 72 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 48 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit