SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 72 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 50 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:10 am

notarose wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It sounds like IMO a few of the girls went on the Bachelor hoping for Luke Pell (I think Leila is one) ...so it would be a very interesting BIP if Luke and chase even robby for that matter go on!!wow one hot group of gals and boys!! Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 4256136633

ETA can someone enlighten me about IG followers...if Kristinas has changed from 1103 to 1095 followers does that mean she removed them or the followers just removed themselves????

There are 4 ways "follower" numbers change:
Follower unfollows
Follower deletes their account
Account owner manually blocks follower
IG does a system purge of spammers (bot accounts) that results in mass deletions of those accounts

Those are the only ways I am aware of.

Okay thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smiley so basically its not enough proof to say Kristina is out ? question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:22 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
notarose wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It sounds like IMO a few of the girls went on the Bachelor hoping for Luke Pell (I think Leila is one) ...so it would be a very interesting BIP if Luke and chase even robby for that matter go on!!wow one hot group of gals and boys!! Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 4256136633

ETA can someone enlighten me about IG followers...if Kristinas has changed from 1103 to 1095 followers does that mean she removed them or the followers just removed themselves????

There are 4 ways "follower" numbers change:
Follower unfollows
Follower deletes their account
Account owner manually blocks follower
IG does a system purge of spammers (bot accounts) that results in mass deletions of those accounts

Those are the only ways I am aware of.

Okay thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smiley so basically its not enough proof to say Kristina is out ? question

Number of "followings" can change if people you are following delete their account or block you.
Proof is more accurate if there is a profile change - profile pic or bio - or if number of photos change. These can only be done by the account user or someone the account user has given their log in password to.

I'm not certain about repost pics using a repost app. If you copy the image than post it, it will be permanent. If you use a repost app and the original is deleted, I don't know if the repost deletes.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:22 am

I think it depends on the person. If they have 500,000 followers and it changes by 93 I could see that being a spam purge. But someone who has 2000 followers and it changes by 93 it could be their own doing IMO because the 500,000 user is more popular, more spam.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:00 pm

Maybe when someone saw Whitney on FB, it was someone else. Like maybe her sister or someone used her computer where it was already logged in. Just a guess. Unless she starts to massively changing Instagram, follow other girls, or posts, I think it could still be possible. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:58 pm

I've been told Whitney and Kristina get HTD's!

Thanks to the person who shared that with me, much appreciated!

for you

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:00 pm

Cool! So no Vanessa I guess...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:01 pm

Thanks, GA. Yeah meh. I'm just gonna root for Rachel to be the B'ette. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:02 pm

Yea looks like Nick narrowed it down to 3 very young girls and Rachel. IA Rachel for Bachelorette!

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:07 pm

Wait, Kristina is the cutie from bsb concert that he gave a lot of attention to? If so Kristina for the win Rachel for the ette. Yeah, it is going to be the opposite of that but I can hope.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:10 pm

I still think Whitney will win, and Rachel will be the Bachelorette.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:11 pm

Oh, my goodness. Three young ones. I don't care for that, though they are all three beautiful, as is the 4th lady who is a bit older. I just don't know. I'll have to see them in action. So does he pick a boutique owner, a dental hygienist, a model, or a lawyer? Or none of the above?

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:19 pm

WOW, I am surprised, really though Whitney is out ! So how does that fit into the filming schedule?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 72 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 50 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit