SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 72 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 39 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:39 pm

sdmom wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:I agree that in some of the recent pics I've seen a blonde girl that has  similiar features to Lacy but for right now her SM around the time it is believed she was eliminated , ep 2 or ep 3 is leading me to think she was indeed eliminated then. Didn't she even write or repost something to the effect of : you don't want to date me? fine but you're wrong and I hate you! ? I remember alot of us thought she was throwing shade at Nick.
I must of missed that convo.

You mean this?

From her thread
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sdmom wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:I am glad to see she is not one to hide her feelings.  She could be trying to be funny or is not happy.  From her IG account:

Lacey Mark
Her IG
'Lacey Mark (emoji)  laceymorganmark If you don't want to date me, that's fine I get that. But you're wrong and I hate you."

Okiedokie. I am glad Nick didn't pick her.

Thanks sdmom, yes that is what I was referring to I just couldn't remember which thread it was in. I go to so many of them each time I come here laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:00 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 1m1 minute ago
(SPOILER): Your Final 4 is set.  Any guesses?  In one hour, I'll give you one of the four.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:04 pm

Oooh interesting so the rose ceremony was last night then? Fun! Hometown dates are starting! Any of the girls from Phoenix Arizona? Me and my kiddos could drive around some neighborhoods. Eta I want to guess who he releases in an hour: Rachel.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:11 pm

I'll stick with Rachel, Danielle M, Whitney, and Vanessa although I feel like it must be so easily predicatable if he's being so coy about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:34 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I'll stick with Rachel, Danielle M, Whitney, and Vanessa although I feel like it must be so easily predicatable if he's being so coy about it.

That will be my guess too. At least Rachel and Dani M are in their 30s, more age appropriate. I can't wait to find out who this mysterious Vanessa is, IF she indeed in f4.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:58 pm

My guess is Rachel, Vanessa, Raven, and then maybe Danielle or an unknown
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:59 pm

Rachel is one of 4 F4 (according to RS)

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:59 pm

Well we called it! He said it is Rachel. Now I wonder when he'll tell us the other three.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:01 pm

Rachel is from Dallas, right? RS lives there too, correct?
I bet you he doesn't have much on Vanessa or he would have revealed her by now .....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:04 pm

Will Rachel be the first black contestant to make it to F4?
That's pretty cool IMO Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:13 pm

That is cool of her to make the f4. I have a feeling she's the next bachette if she isn't f1, which my gut says she won't be because I don't know if I see them being compatible in the long run.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:20 pm

hae1001 wrote:That is cool of her to make the f4. I have a feeling she's the next bachette if she isn't f1, which my gut says she won't be because I don't know if I see them being compatible in the long run.

I feel like she would be super compatible with the old Nick, but I'm not sure about the new, LA guy who's taking acting classes and looking for fame.**IMO** I do feel like she would challenge him and call him out, so I'm still hoping it's her. Plus, they would be such a cute couple!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 72 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 39 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit