SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmates - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:11 pm

Thank @AAL. I thought I remembered that from somewhere. Too much information and too many interviews with everyone lately for me to keep it all straight.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

soulmates - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:12 pm

It was Cam that talked about Glee going off on puns during group dates.
I remember thinking that it was a pity that none of that even made the cut for us to see when I read that.

I also thought that perhaps it was on future dates that this happened and we'll see it (cams interview was earlier on I think) but they they did not show it then also.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:16 pm

Sprite wrote:
bach_ind wrote:ITA @BlackHalo if Lee's edit was not hidden. IMO, he didn't make a move in mid-season, so production team had nothing to air. And IMO that's why Georgia punished him as the last one to receive a rose in (I think) 7th episode (will need to check again). This is what Georgia exactly did to Courtney after giving up his chance to rhyan.

and if matty was too much in our face, IMO because he was the one who made the most effort to approach Georgia, by making that quiz, and being very entusiastic in any GD. in addition, IMO because Matty was more fun to watch rather than showing boring Lee's joke (but Georgia think that's fun, so should not be a problem)

Being the cynic that I am when it comes to this show, I doubt that making the quiz, doing that song, etc. was exactly the guys idea. More likely than not, it was suggested by producers. Just like they like to tell them to go interrupt other contestants when they are talking with the lead. And don't I remember reading somewhere in here where Lee mentioned that  the producers were on him and Georgia to separate during group times since they were always together?

It could be true that it was suggested, not their original idea, and I believe that producers also suggested that for all contestants. The fact that not all of it were being aired (I only remember the buble trouble by Sam and Jake, the group song, and short quiz by Matty, the rest I think was just standard conversation during CP like Rhy's poem) must mean something. I (and probably the team production as well) think because they were very special and fun to watch. And I can see that Sam and Jake did their job perfectly, and Matty performed his quiz amazingly and funny.

I agree that there was or were 1 on 1 conversation between G and L was hidden. But why? Again, because I (and some viewers in SM, and probably production team too) found it not so special or (IMO) even boring. Did that make the TPTB unfair too Lee? I don't think so, because I believe there were also mini chat or special moment between G and other contestants were not shown. The moment that I think deserved to be aired, but was being cut instead, was during Castle and Battle when Matty lost his tooth, because IMO it was really funny, it showed how heroic and enthusiastic Matty to win GD, and I believe this moment could explain why in the next episode, there was another second single date in a one episode that G dedicated to matty.

And if there was contestant edit being hidden, I think it was Jake, particularly in first episode, where I assume that he had better first impression than Lee because he got the first SD, as well as trough the episodes why he stayed until F3. I believe Jake was the earlier frontrunner, had more meaningful conversation with G, but unfortunately, Jake didn't have better sense of humor. And if there was contestant whom TPTP was unfair to, IMO it was Courtney, not Lee, because he was portrayed not interested in which he denied in his exit interview, but he was sacrificed for the shake of drama.

What Aron said about Lee was the obvious F1 from the beginning and the perking order, I think, he was only guessing (more look like a bet to me) and coincidentally true. I don't believe he knew the F1, because he was eliminated quite early so I don't think G had already decided the F1 at that stage, and even if it was true that G already did, I don't buy it if someone said that G told her F1 to Arron.

All of these of course just my analysis

Last edited by bach_ind on Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:12 pm

I don't believe anyone suggested that Georgia had told Aaron who her F1 was...if she even knew it herself at that point, which I doubt. She didn't need to. People can see who she was apparently spending more time with. If a guy who left that early could read the signs and if producers had to prod them apart, she didn't need to say it to anyone. They can see it for themselves. In fact, Aaron may have been able to see things more clearly precisely because he left so early. His thinking didn't have a chance to get mucked up because he developed deeper friendships with the guys. He picked who he saw the relationship with, not necessarily his best mate who he wanted to succeed.

In the US version of the show, we have had plenty of leads tell us they knew from the start who it would be. Hence the "you were always the one" quote that always gets bandied around even though the edit showed something different. Even when the lead tries sincerely to give other relationships a go, there may be someone they naturally gravitate to.

Last edited by Sprite on Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:53 pm

ITA @Sprite that Lee was very obvious as the early frontrunner. When Aaron asked the boys who would get the first SD when reading the card, most of them said Lee, but it was Jake instead. And it was not just Aaron, I think many others contestant who were eliminated early suggested Lee as the F1.

But what I find interesting, other frontunner who were eliminated later on such us Jake, Clancy, Courtney, Sam, even intruder Todd picked Matty. Cameron who was best friend with Lee was neutral. In his exit interview (i think in Elle, cannot copy the link), he said he didn't know, but then said may be it's Jake??? (he probably just tried to confuse us). I think the boys saw how Matty in the later episode could keeping up or even took over as frontrunner. In the 8 episode, during CP after Matty 2nd SD, when G pulled out Matty for 1-on-1 chat, Cam said that "we know Matty J, and she finally know it". interestingly, Lee agreed with Cam, even tough he didn't have to say that

another thing that I find interesting is Cam interview in popsugar
I just type the title here, cannot post the link

"We Had Lunch With Fireman Cam and He's Possibly the Sweetest Man on Earth"

Even cameron who was best friend and roommate with Lee think that Lee's dad joke become boring after a while. He said  "Come on Lee, buddy, no more!"
Luckily, Cameron is not Georgia

Anyway, nice to discuss and this season was really fun to watch

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:05 pm

It really sounded like Matty was the most vocal about his feelings for Georgia in front of the other guys, whereas Lee was a lot quieter as probably kept those feelings to himself. So the guys probably felt Georgia and Matty's relationship was developing the fastest because that's what Matty had told them.

It's funny though being able to go back through Lee and Georgia's old Insta photos now, how many stupid pun jokes both of them had posted, they really are perfect for each other!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:43 pm

Emayem wrote:It really sounded like Matty was the most vocal about his feelings for Georgia in front of the other guys, whereas Lee was a lot quieter as probably kept those feelings to himself. So the guys probably felt Georgia and Matty's relationship was developing the fastest because that's what Matty had told them.

It's funny though being able to go back through Lee and Georgia's old Insta photos now, how many stupid pun jokes both of them had posted, they really are perfect for each other!

Yes. Sometimes being friends with the guys clouds their observational skills. The guys who weren't as invested in other guys picked up the signs. Even the other guys picked up the early signs, but then got muddled as the got to know each other. Lee seems more of an introvert and kept things to himself, whereas Matty seems more extroverted and shared with the other guys. That must have been hard on Lee, hearing the others talk about their dates and probably had him questioning himself and their relationship a bit. Not to mention, who knows how producers may have been manipulating them all.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:18 am

Aaron may have not known 100% for sure that Georgia would pick Lee, and neither did the rest of the guys. Heck, even Lee himself didn't know for 100% sure he would be F1 but from what I know, in a group setting, women and men can sense these things (no different than Ben's season when the contestants said Lauren would win or with JoJo and Jordan). This is not an unique thing... it's actually quite common that guys can sense when a women is interested in a man and vice versa. And that Aaron said it was obvious based on Georgia's reaction to Lee -so based on her and how she was around Lee - tells it all. When I look back at their moments together, this is absolutely true that Georgia was different with Lee than anyone else, just like Aaron said.

Most importantly, Georgia chose Lee. This is a fact. Georgia only fell in love with and loved one person --Lee. This isn't semantics or trying to justify anything, or trying to make anyone else's connection less than, but the fact remains that all Georgia had with the other guys was a connection... with Lee she had love. Anything other than that is trying to change the facts and facts don't change.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Aaron may have not known for sure, and neither did the rest of the guys. Heck, even Lee himself didn't know for sure he would be F1 but from what I know, in a group setting, women and men can sense these things (no different than Ben's season when the contestants said Lauren would win or with JoJo and Jordan). This is not an unique thing... it's actually quite common that guys can sense when a women is interested in a man. And that Aaron said it was obvious based on Georgia's reaction to Lee -so based on her and how she was around Lee - tells it all. When I look back at their moments together, this is absolutely true that Georgia was different with Lee than anyone else, just like Aaron said.

Most importantly, Georgia chose Lee. This is a fact. Georgia only fell in love with and loved one person, Lee. This isn't semantics or trying to justify anything, or trying to make anyone else's connection less than, but the fact remains that all Georgia had with the other guys was  a connection... with Lee she had love. Anything other than that is trying to change the facts and facts don't change.

Georgia, IMO may have loved Matty, but was not in love with him. I don't think anyone can say - other than Georgia, if there weren't feelings of love for any of the other contestants. If she has said this in interviews, then I take it back.

I think in this scenario, when you are in the "bubble" you could possibly feel like you love, or are in love with more than one person. JMO.

Georgia chose Lee, and she is obviously in love with him. That is fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:35 am

in_denial wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Aaron may have not known for sure, and neither did the rest of the guys. Heck, even Lee himself didn't know for sure he would be F1 but from what I know, in a group setting, women and men can sense these things (no different than Ben's season when the contestants said Lauren would win or with JoJo and Jordan). This is not an unique thing... it's actually quite common that guys can sense when a women is interested in a man. And that Aaron said it was obvious based on Georgia's reaction to Lee -so based on her and how she was around Lee - tells it all. When I look back at their moments together, this is absolutely true that Georgia was different with Lee than anyone else, just like Aaron said.

Most importantly, Georgia chose Lee. This is a fact. Georgia only fell in love with and loved one person, Lee. This isn't semantics or trying to justify anything, or trying to make anyone else's connection less than, but the fact remains that all Georgia had with the other guys was  a connection... with Lee she had love. Anything other than that is trying to change the facts and facts don't change.

Georgia, IMO may have loved Matty, but was not in love with him. I don't think anyone can say - other than Georgia, if there weren't feelings of love for any of the other contestants. If she has said this in interviews, then I take it back.

I think in this scenario, when you are in the "bubble" you could possibly feel like you love, or are in love with more than one person. JMO.

Georgia chose Lee, and she is obviously in love with him. That is fact.

I don't doubt Georgia had love for the guys as people. Her empathy is evidence of this. But there's love for a person and then there's love for "the" person and Georgia being in love with someone she loved made them "the" person, imo. It doesn't take away from the moments and connections and feelings shared with others - that's just how the show is - but it just means those other moments, connections, or feelings were surpassed by something else - like Georgia said, the "indescribable" which is similar, imo, to what Sam Wood said about when you know, you know. It's just that *it* feeling and factor and I can totally relate as that's what I have experienced myself in my lifetime.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:11 am

Hi guys,

This is my first time posting to this forum. I only started watching Bach/ette during Richie's season. Apologies if i'm posting in the wrong area.

I think it's really interesting that post finale, Osher still thought it would be Matty. Many of the men who were evicted in the late stages also thought it would be Matty. I must admit i too got sucked in and was an am Team Matty.

Matty comes across as extremely sweet and extremely genuine in post finale interviews. I find Lee a bit contrived. I really dislike how in post finale interviews he pulled out the "i was portrayed wrong, it was editing" *IMO*. He also seemed a bit gloating *IMO* by saying "Georgia just had connections with the others but she was in love with me". Even Alex was extremely gracious towards Nikki in post finale interviews. That Matty/Georgia jacuzzi scene came across as way more than just a "connection", either that or she's a really good actor.

Men like Matty come around once in a blue moon. He literally grunted in pain when she told him she loved Lee. That was so hard to watch.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:24 am

Welcomeparty! @ssin0547

It definitely is hard to watch F2s. I am sure though that Matty will find his special someone and have his HEA as well. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+47
BlackHalo
Norcalgal
lettore
KatydidC
bach_ind
Sprite
iamreal2u
aprawn
Seabear
Just Looking
mercieme